[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck, I finally did it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19

I achieved... the dream. I finally got a gf. And she was the girl I was always nervous to talk to or whatever. Turns out we had feelings for each other the whole time. I'm so happy /r9k/. I love you guys. Each and every one of you. If I can do it, you all sure as hell can.

I guess I'm... a normie now. I can't believe it. I wish you guys nothing but the best and this board has a special place in my heart.

YOU. READING THIS. RIGHT NOW. YOU CAN DO IT TOO. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
>>
>>35209072
>implying getting a gf means reaching normiehood

You can't fix autism
>>
>>35209101
You're kinda right honestly. I'll admit I'm pretty autistic but I can get by. And somehow I still have a gf so I guess it worked out.
>>
I wonder how long it'll take for her to cuck you and leave you. I can't believe you haven't learned anything on r9k, OP. Pursuing women, being with women, its all pointless and only leads to disaster and pain.
>>
>>35209660
I learned a lot from this board, some good things, some bad. That is among some of the things I tend to ignore when I see on this board.

I'm just gonna worry about my own relationship and cross the bridges of conflict when they come. She's a pretty pure girl all things considered so I'm not worried at all. I think I got myself a pretty good one.
>>
>>35209988
How old are you? 16? Faggot. Fuck off.
>>
>>35209072
it won't last, she'll leave you for chad
>>
>>35209072
I guess we see you in a week reeeeeing about how all women are whores.
>>
>>35209072
Congrats, wait until you realize she is a waste of time, money, and energy. Have fun with the ball and chain, the sooner you realize this the better.
>>
>>35209072
OP ON THAT POST GF AFTERGLOW

good on ya m8. Happy for you. Oh and thanks for not being a braggart about it that goes a long way with us
>>
>>35209072
fuck you and get off my board
>>
>>35210089
>>35210134
>>35210147
>>35210175
tough crowd here but i still love you guys. i don't really believe any of this stuff but if it's true i suppose i'll find out. that's the fun of things in life, right?

>>35210178
Uh... Thanks, I think?

>>35210186
I'd rather stay. You guys are pretty cool for the most part.
>>
>>35209072
Don't listen to the gay trapshills who want to make everything gay, you have done well and deserve happiness.
>>
File: 1487114943093.jpg (495KB, 708x912px) Image search: [Google]
1487114943093.jpg
495KB, 708x912px
NoOooOOoOOOooo! How can you leave this behind?
>>
>>35210208
Get the upper hand man. Go out with 3 women have 3 on the go. Women are dumb they will never find out if you truly don't want to be caught.
>>
>>35210211
This. Congrats, OP!

We're all so very proud of you. Now, run along :,) or, as is custom,

GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEE

(but for real, I'm happy for you.)

RREEEE
>>
>>35210208
I fucking knew it. OP didn't answer the age question... just confirms he's in his early/mid teens.

Fucking kids and their self-proclaiming themselves robots and FAs, then being so arrogant to come and preach to everyone older than them how there's light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
File: a1e.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>35209072
You'll always come back here. The people who visit /r9k/ are doomed to return again and again. No robot can hold onto true happiness unless you were never really a robot to begin with.
>>
You were never a robot, fuckface. Robots have absolute zero chance of ever having an intimate relationship. If girls even look at you (without an expression of disgust), you are not a robot. Fuck you and get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>35210247
They need to go to church and find God
>>
>>35210341
this...
origanananonpenis
>>
it's kinda cute in a way when I see these posts

amusing because of how much virgins stress losing it, thinking it's going to change anything

you're still you, anon. if you're a robot, having sex doesn't fix that, only virgins think that way
>>
File: eggman dies.jpg (143KB, 640x1137px) Image search: [Google]
eggman dies.jpg
143KB, 640x1137px
I see this post, and somehow the tone the op is using stirs a pit of shit deep within me. I know in my mind that this is an absolutely retarded thing to get mad over, because op is using a super optimistic, bright-sided tone, which usually implies good feelings and a good mental health, but seemingly, as I have grown more fond of this board, my disdain for all things good has grown as well. This post has done nothing for me but make me realize that I hate good things, and that I am constantly enslaved as a negative prison encampment deep within the recesses of my mind.
>>
>>35209072
How did it all happen plz?
>>
>>35210320
No, I was busy with homework for my computer science class at uni. So I'm 20. She's my first gf so yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I definitely thought there wasn't as well. I thought I was doomed to >tfw no gf-dom forever.

>>35210341
Well. I guess I'll be back. I was planning to do that anyway, I guess.

>>35210375
>it's another one of those "only x criteria allows you to be a robot" posts

>>35210475
I agree. even after I she was my gf officially, I'm still the same person I was. I mean, I should be, because that's the person she got into a relationship with. But I guess I'm pretty content with who I am at this point. It got me a gf and my life is pretty okay in most respects so I can't complain. I was afraid that I was going to have to change a LOT to even have a shot at getting a gf, but luckily I found someone who puts up with me sometimes.

>>35210524
Be happy for other people man. I completely get where you're coming from though. I'd see other people post on this board about how happy they were for some stuff happening for them, and it'd just frustrate me. What I can say is just try to focus on what YOU can do and not compare yourself too much to other people. Good luck man. Unless this is a meme I'm not familiar with

>>35210533
Hold on I'll get it in another post for ya
>>
File: 1247991.jpg (19KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1247991.jpg
19KB, 400x226px
>>35209072
>YOU CAN DO IT TOO. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

You see, that's the thing desu. I actually try. And I always get rejected. I've already been rejected in 2017. I'm unattractive, repulsive, women abhor me. So congratulations to you, but don't project your normie lens on the life of a robot for you know not what it means to be truly unloved.

Kind regards,
22yo hiki khhv, rejected over 30 times
>>
>>35210524
I see your post and I wish eggman was really dead for good.
>>
>>35210533
because the dubs of destiny have requested

I met her at uni last semester in a sociology class. I needed to borrow a book one day and I knew nobody in the class but there was one girl who I knew remotely, she was in an organization I was in. So I was like okay let me ask her. Messaged her on facebook, she was like yeah you can borrow my book. Give it back to her after I was done with the reading assignment. I thought she was pretty cute and seemed my type so I was like, I'll keep talking to her and see where it goes.

I talk to her IRL and through like FB a good amount over the next few months. She ususally seemed pretty interested in our conversations, but it never really clicked for me that she may have had feelings for me too. I'm kind of oblivious to that kind of thing so yeah. Plus I like to assume the worst case scenario, so I was just thinking to myself "eh, she's just being nice she probably doesn't care." But I kept pursuing.

Asked her if she wanted to go to some things with me, like out to eat, or to uni events. She essentially said yes to everything. Should have taken that as a sign. They weren't explicitly dates but they kind of played out like ones.

One day, about a month ago now, I take her out to a special event dinner for Chinese New Year at a dining hall here and that went pretty well. On the way back, we're about to part ways, and she drops this bomb on me I wasn't ready for. My goal was literally just to hug her that night, but she was like, "anon, i've been wondering... if you have feelings for me, because i do too"

I sperged out pretty hard at the moment but luckily didn't say anything stupid. I stuttered a lot and was obviously extremely surprised but I managed to salvage it by texting her saying that I felt the same way later, and then reinforcing that in person. A couple days later we were officially dating. So yeah.

Questions?

>>35210592
I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope things look up for you, either way.
>>
>>35210565
> 20

Pardon me, dear sir. I salute you, old-aged veteran! 20! Wow, that means you were single for 20 years! How harrowing!

Fuck off. Now I know for sure not to take you seriously.
>>
>>35210773
>I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope things look up for you, either way.

You simply do not understand. There is no hope. I will never be loved. Things will never look up. I am a sexual leper. An incel. I'll spell that out for you: Involuntary Celibate. The best thing for me is to give up all hope of love and try to make the best of my life alone.
>>
File: 1487800662795.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1487800662795.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
>>35209072
All right all right, I'm happy for you
Now get out of here ok?

And kid...

Good luck

NOW REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Ya did good. Now get out there and enjoy your freedom from these boards.

But hey... have a drink in our memory once in a while, eh?
>>
>>35209072
if any girl found you worthy of a relationship you were a normalfag all along
there are no redeeming qualities about me, I have no looks, no personality, earn shitty money and am interested in things normalfags find weird, disturbing or simply offputting
sincerely, fuck you
>>
Good for you, normie. How attractive is she out of ten?
>>
>>35209072
>>35210208
>>35210565
>facebook filenames
fuck off norman
>>
File: NedRmgE.jpg (20KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
NedRmgE.jpg
20KB, 480x272px
>>35211173
a little rough around the edges there pal. i was a cyborg for a while but i guess i'm full on normalfag now. i just keep my autistic interests more under wraps, which everyone has a right to do

>>35211184
probably a 6-7/10 i'd say, but i think would be better for some people. She's pretty in my league as they'd say

>>35211117
always drink for the robots :) though i'll be toasting with tea because i don't drink alcohol but yeah.

>>35210858
thanks brother.

>>35211243
i only have them as facebook filenames because i used them all in like one conversation with my fellow autistic friend who finds shit like that also funny. got most of the images from 4chan at some point. only got them from the facebook convo because my computer died and i had to restore my images folder
>>
>>35211117
kys

>>35211173
>girl found you worthy
literally just be attractive. im as recluse as someone can get and pussy is literally bein served to me
>>
>>35210773
>I talk to her IRL and through like FB a good amount over the next few months.

This is the part where I fail at

Teach me your ways
>>
>>35211295
>just be attractive
you crack me up, little buddy
>>
>>35211382
thats what my last gf said
>>
>>35211280
>keep my autistic interests more under wraps
so how should I respond if anyone asks me what I'm into?
well, nothing really, I just live my life hehe
or
my main is on Eredar, I am obsessed with pokemon, I know all characters from all the FF games prior to the twelfth installment, oh and I have a taste in very young females
>>
>>35211348
This is a hard thing to do without seeming needy, I'll admit. I would do like 70/30% talking to her IRL vs. talking to her using Internet imo, at least until you get her number or something. Talk to her enough to be able to gauge if she's interested, and adjust from there. It's a good sign if she remembers little things you tell her, and it's good if she initiates conversation with you at all.

>>35211463
Try to explore your interests and see what you're into. I would recommend trying to find places/people who would likely be into what you're into and then you already have something in common with them.
>>
>>35211659
you mean darknet? been there, done that
people that share my interests are also the people who I don't want to be around or interact with more than necessary to organise a raid
>explore your interests
you crack me up, little buddy
like take up knitting 'n shit?
>>
>having a gf or not as a fundament of normalfaggotry
that's how you know a newfag
>>
If you're posting this kind of garbage here I doubt you ever understood us in the first place.

Great man, now leave
>>
File: 1482186513035.jpg (47KB, 537x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482186513035.jpg
47KB, 537x960px
>>35209072
good, now get the fuck out of here
>>
>>35210565
>20
>has a gf
>calls himself a robot

??????????????????????
KYS
>>
Soon you'll learn the pain of heartbreak

With great highs come great lows, enjoy it while you can OP
>>
>>35209072
Congratulations, she's using you for your money while she fucks Tyrone and Chad behind your back.

She's NEVER going to put out for you, only emotionally blackmail you for money. And if you eventually grow the balls to get tired of her shit and try breaking up with her? She'll go to the cops and tell them you raped her. You'll go to prison for years, be raped by Jamal daily, contract HIV and probably die the day before your release date after being shanked by DeShawn.

If you get "lucky" and make it back out again alive, you'll still have AIDS, be on the sex offender list for life, and be completely unemployable and hunted by moralfag do-gooders who think you're a sick fuck rapist.

Have fun with all that, OP.
>>
>>35209072
>got oneitis gf
>dream
>posts the guy whose dream what was again? Oh yeah: GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

big fail kid
>>
Uni is still a time of opportunity. Now that I have graduated, there are no opportunities to meet girls like there were in uni, which is how the true hopelessness starts.
Anyway anyone who was actually able to talk to people at uni is kind of normie.
>>
It's too late for me Anon. Too old now. But I'm happy for you and thanks for the positive thread.
>>
>>35213409
>be me
>want to fucking live alone
>girls think I am weird because of this
>stalk me but nah it's not stalking when you're only there to laugh and you're a girl
>finds out about unpopular opinion due to multi-layered gestapo girls network involving facebook and shit
>they all start to hate me and talk about me despite never having spoken to me
>mfw

yeah uni is a great place to meet people nowaways
>>
>>35209072
>Turns out we had feelings for each other the whole time.

See, that's the difference with other Robots. You just thought you were the pariah of your Ninja village, turned out you had Hinata pining over you all along.

>>35210089

Man, people needs to be 18+ to post here.
>>
I'm so happy for you! Keep it up, if something goes wrong with her, remembrer you'll always be welcome here
>>
>>35210773
I remember you posting that on here, was convinced you had autismo'd yourself out of some nice WET
Good luck with her. Just don't get too comfy. If you start really softening up it can only work against you, don't become a complete obsessive, keep your own life going as well
>>
>>35210773
CUTE!
Your comment was not original
>>
>>35210247
damn, Nia Jax ISN'T like most girls.
>>
File: 9847265435.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
9847265435.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>>35209072

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zuKCxho2Sl
FUCKING NORMIE, LEAVE ALREADY
>>
File: 1485368701957.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485368701957.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>35210773
>I talk to her IRL and through like FB a good amount over the next few months

"I'm a robot too i swear"
kool deal kiddo
>>
>>35210816
Im not op but how old are u if u think 20 isnt that much?
>>
>>35209072

Congrats anon, I'm glad you made it. Here are a few tips for you in your journey to normiehood:

>be careful not becoming an envious and manipulative stalker of her life
>Don't ever be a dick to her
>that doesn't mean you wont ever speak up for yourself and your beliefs, but don't be mean to her
>learn how to say things straight up if something is bothering you and be clear about it, never create stupid drama over little shit
>dont ever treat her like the only and most important thing in your life
>even if she is, dont let her know it
>if she is, you'll need to realize that's not good for any of you
>you have to develop yourself, your habilities and your dreams every single day of your life, even if those are activities that don't include her
>that's key, same goes for her
>encourage her to do it, share the happiness when one of those dreams goes well

Anyway, I know you weren't asking for advice but no crime on reading this shit. It's pretty basic I believe its important to remember those simple things everyday. I'm telling you from experience, I got a gf 2 years ago and at first it was all good but then we both started to make this small mistakes that accumulated and ended up breaking our relationship last month.

Good luck OP
>>
inb4 heartbreak. stay safe OP. spesh if u r new to this. all women outside family are hoes nowadays
>>
>>35209072
Are you still in highschool? Oregano
>>
File: 1468849851495.jpg (30KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468849851495.jpg
30KB, 500x250px
>>35209072
>Turns out we had feelings for each other the whole time
Yeah I'm sure you're all she was thinking about the whole time she was riding other dicks
>>
>>35209072
>YOU. READING THIS. RIGHT NOW. YOU CAN DO IT TOO. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
no its literally impossible for me
I am doomed to never have a gf

some people just dont make it
>>
File: thefeelzman.png (124KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
thefeelzman.png
124KB, 616x725px
>>35209072
I'm just reading this post completely depressed and at the same time happy for you. It kills me inside knowing that a post like this will be never made by me, I don't know how to fucking read women, I don't know how to tell if she's into me or just being friendly. I guess I'll stick here forever
>>
>>35209072
I wish teenagers didn't post on /r9k/
>>
>>35209072
Good riddance.

Now Rrrreee gtfo normie
>>
>>35209072
>hey guys I was a late bloomer in high school, you can make it too mr. 30 year old virgin!
lol
>>
>>35209072
What would we even talk about with women

Uuum yes I've spent all my teenage years staring at a monitor screen masturbating and browsing 4chan
>>
File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>35215677
fucking this
>wew so old, i was beginning to think i would never get a gf i mean im almost 19!!!!!
>>
>>35210134

I've been wanting to make the following long-ass post for a while.....and I feel this thread and this reply is a good one to respond to while making it.

As long as OP doesn't marry her (under the current biased laws designed to rape men's pockets based on something as common as the end of a relationship), doesn't take financial responsibility for a child she already has, or doesn't accept responsibility for a baby she will have in the future without taking a DNA test first......who cares if the relationship doesn't last? Who cares if she eventually leaves him for Chad?

As long as OP has sex with her at some point - even just once - it doesn't matter. As a man......HE WINS. PERIOD.

This is what is killing a lot of you guys. This fake Disney-ass idea that a woman who gets in a relationship with you should not only be with you forever......but also if she switches up on that later on via cheating/leaving, then it's this life-ruining betrayal that can only be rectified with murder and/or suicide. Being cheated on/left by a woman IS a betrayal, and it DOES hurt, sure......but it's not the end of the fucking world. The only reaction that a man should have when finding out about being cheated on or broken up with, is "I thought she was special. She has now proven to me with her actions that she is not. I'm hurt, but that pain will eventually go away. It's best FOR ME that this relationship ends, and that under no circumstances should I get involved sexually/romantically with this woman ever again in life, to give her an opportunity to hurt me again. It's time for me to move on".
>>
>>35216328

I'm not saying that men shouldn't try to find a woman worthy long-term/lifelong monogamous relationship. By all means, look for that, and never stop looking for it. But if you realize one day that the woman you're with deceived you and is not faithful, and would rather fuck with Chad.....let her be with Chad. It's her life, and if she'd rather be with the better-looking man who's probably better in bed than you, that's her right. Just take that small loss, be thankful you found out her true nature before things got really serious (e.g. procreating with her), and move on to try to find a woman who actually respects you and who isn't as deceitful or as quick to hop onto the next dick.

And then if you get with the next woman, and SHE ends up cheating with another Chad.....leave HER and move on.

Lather, rinse, repeat until you die.

And even if you go through 20 women in your lifetime who all eventually cheat on you/leave you for a Chad, so what? Yes, you weren't able to ever find that monogamous true love like you wanted.....but at least you fucked 20 women in your lifetime (and hopefully procreated with one), which is a hell of a lot better than how 95% of this board is doing.

OP.....I wish you the best. Please be careful, and look out for yourself above all others.
>>
>>35209072
Good for you, now get out normie scum.
>>35209101
You too loverboy.
>>
File: 1443915038790.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443915038790.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>35216328
>>35216361
>Who cares if every woman you're ever with cheats on you?
>Let her be with Chad
>Look out for yourself

What?
>>
>>35214918
How young do you have to be to think 20 is much? I did not think 20 was much when I was 19. Are you a middle schooler?
t.22
>>
>>35209072
>I guess I'm... a normie now.
GTFO
>>
>>35216449
>Who cares if every woman you're ever with cheats on you?

If you actually read the post you would realize the LAST thing it is suggesting is to have a "who cares" attitude toward being cheated on

>Let her be with Chad

You ever heard of the serenity prayer?
>accept things you cant change
>courage to change the things that you can
>wisdom to know the difference
You can't stop a woman from cheating on you. You have no control over that. So you might as well not even worry about it possibly happening, until it happens. If it does, you might as well let her keep doing what she was doing....as long as you're no longer with her

>Look out for yourself

Exactly. Your REACTION to finding out about being cheated on, is what you have control over. You look out for yourself by leaving the deceitful person once you realize who they are.
>>
>>35209072

Good. Now you'll get to learn how painful and how scummy most women are.
Just you wait, you'll get cucked soon enough.

btw I'm not hating on you or anything, ujst warning you because i know you'll end up here after having tested for yourself how much relationship are just not worth it.

PS : if you really wanna keep up this pointless act, don't be all lovey-dovey and communicate(and before you get hurt, don't ever trust her wholeheartedly).
>>
>>35209072

>it's another episode of the average/handsome looking dude getting the girl after stopping the sperging

Great, fuck off now. You never really belonged here.
>>
>>35209072
>3 days from now you'll see this faggot crying about his gf dropping his autistic ass and/or cheating on him
Your misery is what keeps me going
>>
>>35209988
You sound very mature for a self described autist. Congratulations OP, graduating robothood should be the end goal of everyone here.
>>
>>35210475
NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT
HE WAS N E V E R A ROBOT.
>>
>>35216595
You sound like you stayed up too late and started realising that life is just a rollercoaster and all we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride
>>
>>35216328
>>35216361
This anon is correct. With all the millions of people within dating range of any major city, the chances of meeting "the one" on your first shot is basically nil.

Hell, one of my friends from college (not super close, but we keep in touch every now and then) ended up dating a girl that he HATED when he first met her because they had a lot of superficial antithetical traits. Once they got to know each other they fell in love. Now they're married with a kid, and (at least as far as I can tell) very happy.

Half the oneitises I read about on here are people that the OP in question barely even knows, yet they come under the delusion that she and only she can ever be their soulmate. It's pure nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a KHV and much less optimistic about myself. But I've seen a lot of shit -- both good and bad -- happen to other people.
>>
Congratulations OP. Leave this site though, everyone here is a crab in a bucket that wants you to be insecure and miserable as they are.
>>
>>35210247
look at that fucking chinlet with the huge nose on the left.
the right just looks like a normal/pretty fat girl but the guy is hideous.
>>
File: 4c_2.png (209KB, 394x409px) Image search: [Google]
4c_2.png
209KB, 394x409px
>>35211173
You're just being ridiculous and a bit childish at this point mate, the fact that you even have interests means that there is somebody (also girls) who can relate with you thus making you worthy of a relationship, even if it is a platonic relationship.
>>
>>35209072
I'll see you, old friend.

I might actually be a normie right now. Somehow chasing my (sorta) oneitis made me develop a social life.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.