[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am not satisfied with life. I think thats obvious to people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Attachment.jpg (717KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Attachment.jpg
717KB, 2592x1944px
I am not satisfied with life. I think thats obvious to people upon looking at me. I know it is true but in other words, im unsatisfied with MY life. Not to say i want someone elses life in particular, just hate the way mines is going. I dont have to work or go to school (yet, i guess), so how bad could it be right? I still want to die and see no alternative to make ME happy. I sleep eat regurlarly and play my shitty 360 all day. I havent had much social interaction even during school, was too into video games, the solo kind. I am fat hairy and imo repulsive, i masturbate 6+ times a week and am i virgin. I think often about how i would have sex you see.. i dont think my tiny dick can satisfy and more importantly, bitches wont even get close to so see it due to my face and maybe weight. Ive went long enough without a gf or sex and dont feel like it will change anything about how i feel. Im also bad at understanding people? I think so much after things happen with people WHAT the things they said or did meant, often coming to no conclusion. Im tired of having to think and speak. Why cant i die? Why did i ever tell people i was suicidal? Like theyd provide i way to go out or some shit. Why go on? If all that has been read and you truly want to, please tell me why i shouldnt kill myself or tips on how to stop wanting to. Its been about a year ive said i wanted to kill myself yet im still here as im to coward to do anything drastic enough to actually kill myself. I am not underage. Speak your minds even if you have much negativity please.
>>
>>35209055
Height?
Age?

This post is one of a kind.
>>
Mass suicide to send normies a message thoughts?

Mabye then they will actually try to help robots
>>
>>35209221
5'5 or 6 maybe
Not saying again but young
Aint there dozens of posts where people who shouldnt be suicidal are? The bitchy people who dont "realize how good they have it"?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 190x166px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 190x166px
>>35209055
Don't give up. Continue your self reflection and try to better yourself even if it's something small or insignificant like stop fapping to chinese cartoons for 1 week.

Stop looking for women and sex, find a job that requires alot of physical work to get in shape, a hobby, anything that excites you really.

protip
just be yourself
t. anon
>>
>>35209386
what game is that gif from>???
>>
>>35209055
Lmao, now that you're unhappy, you have no excuse!
Go out and pick up chicks, go to parties, and explore the dangerous side of life, dude. You have nothing to lose now.
Just be yourself.
>>
>>35209055

There is a lot of good left to do. I think you are operating on some cognitive dissonance. You can make the world better.
>>
File: image.gif (22KB, 1000x1148px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
22KB, 1000x1148px
>>35209445
old ass RPG made in the late 1980s called wasteland
>>
>>35209055
Unfortunately anon, no one can just give you a reason to live. Basically, the best you can do for yourself is doing what you know makes you happy. If you don't want a job? Then don't bother. You want to have friends and be able to go out? You have to work for those things. Just realize that there are consequences to doing what you like in this world.
>>
File: Bruh....jpg (42KB, 640x602px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh....jpg
42KB, 640x602px
>>35209055
The only reason with euthanasia (suicide booths) are illegal is because capitalism / society needs the poor and the downtrodden, the unfortunates and the consumers, in order to survive. It is the only reason why you are FORCED to endure your shitty life, obviously including the shitty roll on genetics your parents passed on to you.
There is absolutely no reason why we could not have a clean, happy, healthy, productive society other than of course your misery "feeding the beast".
I feel bad for you. I was once stuck in a cycle of pic related until I broke out. I didn't even have it as bad as you and yet for years it seemed I just couldn't find a reason to live.

P.S. If you are not okay with learning to lie to yourself every day, you aren't going to make it. That there is the shortcut friend. Normies lie. Especially to themselves.
>>
>>35209055
>It's not about where you've been, it's about where you're going

Which direction. Baby steps yo. It doesn't have to happen overnight. Don't give up
>>
>>35209055

how much do you weigh?

orginal comment
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX5CtqKX_pU

get stoned and pass out and shit yerself on yuotube

it worked for this guy

git smoek like dat blunt *coughing*

*falls over*

*shits pants*
>>
>>35209649
I havent a scale but id guess 220
>>35209386
What will not fapping to hentai for a week change?
>>35209536
You say to lie to myself and these others say be myself, dont those 2 pieces kind of contradict eachother? Lie to myself about what? Be myself in front of who? I already am myself all the time, i dont understand
>>
Before this gets archived, thanks guys for your thoughts. Though it is short, any communication is welcome.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.