[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Lies you were told when you were younger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1484158193089.jpg (23KB, 284x279px) Image search: [Google]
1484158193089.jpg
23KB, 284x279px
>College is much better than high school, trust me
>>
>>35207903
>You weren't circumcised as a baby.
>>
>>35207954
That's an unusual lie to tell their child.
>>
>>35207976
I found the certificate of having your baby mutilated when I was 13 and asked my mom what it meant, she lied to me and said I wasn't, I later found out I was when I started browsing 4chan when I was 16.
>>
>>35208042
Spreading awareness is the best thing you can do now.
>>
>>35208073
Believe me I entered a rage when I found out, I later told all of my brothers so they know that my parents are lying pieces of shit.
>>
>>35207903
This.

I was made fun of just as bad if not worse in college. I ended up dropping out.

Now I'm a 30 year old loser with no future.
>>
>depression is just a phase, you'll feel better soon

I've been suicidal my whole life, at this point being depressed is a personality trait. No one cared when I started cutting at 13, no one cared when I tried suicide at 17. Everyone thinks it's just hormones or something, and that it'll pass.
>>
File: nt3oTz4.jpg (769KB, 1173x1173px)
nt3oTz4.jpg
769KB, 1173x1173px
>>35207903
>ITT: Lies you were told

>"I love you"
>>
>>35207903
In contrast,
>High school was the best time of my life, you'll miss it once it's gone

There was nothing to enjoy. What am I supposed to be missing.
>>
>you're a handsome boy

NO IM NOT IM FUCKING UGLY MOM
>>
>>35208282
At least that's a more /comfy/ lie than
>you've got nothing to complain about. you've got food on your plate, your parents, your (((friends)))
>get over it. you're weak.
This belief amongst my peers drove me further into the pit. Sometimes I wonder if they did it deliberately, for the sake of picking on the little guy.
>>
>>35209235
>tfw teacher straight told me these aren't the best years of your life

Dude was a real bro.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.