[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a fucking job but no one is calling me back. How do I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 56237896078934593.jpg (103KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
56237896078934593.jpg
103KB, 840x700px
I need a fucking job but no one is calling me back.

How do I get a job at twenty years old without experience? I'm applying to shit like Taco Bell.
>>
>>35207133
Join the military. Get experience. Try again when your contract expires.
>>
Try freelancing or tutoring people if you need a job in the meanwhile. Or maybe babysitting if you don't look like a rapist.
>>
I got a job at McDonald's at 22 with no experience, so it's possible, OP.

Except I moved and had to leave that job, and I can't afford to live off mcslave wages anymore, but that's literally the only type of job I can get. I'm totally fucked.
>>
>>35207133
Easy.

Dress up nice, I usually use a suit but anything besides a shirt will work, even a nice coat. Ask for the manager, let them know you recently applied and wanted to see if there would be openings soon. Be ready to smile and shake hands.

If you aren't a complete sperg you can do it. I suck at social stuff and I've had two jobs so far, I'm still young-er.

Optional, make up shit. Say you moved with your family from another state, you worked at various gas stations and fast food spots. This is fine as long as they don't call your bluff. Gas stations should be fine, avoid anything family owned where they can actually talk to the manager.

Can even put down a family business and write down your own number or a friend's number. There are plenty of ways to make burner phone numbers, textplus was one I used before I had a phone.
>>
>>35207133
I tried to fucking apply to mcdonalds to get my mom off my neet back and they wont let me apply without 3 references. What in the fuck
>>
>>35207324
Ever tried applying as a janitor or something of the sort?
>>
>>35207426
there is no chance in hell im working full time
>>
>>35207505
Do you look like a rapist? And also can you tolerate kids?
>>
>>35207548
Nobody hires male babysitters. I'm a lost cause
>>
>>35207133
Become a crossing guard.

Everyone might think your a fag for doing a female dominated job

But it's easy as fuck 20 hour work week

No one will bother you in your corner

Can play on your phone without giving a fuck

Only time you even have to pay attention for when the kids get out of school

Can't stress this enough FUCKING TAKE CARE OF THOSE FUCKING KIDS
>>
File: 1474403858239.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
1474403858239.gif
662KB, 800x528px
>>35207610
Was considering this, where do I start looking for this job?
>>
>>35207642
Go to your nearest Police station ask for a crossing guard application

You might not even have to ask someone at the front desk the applications are usually in the front somewhere

Don't worry about any prior work experience
>>
>>35207642
You do have to sign a year long contract though almost forgot was probably the only other important thing
>>
File: 1463667526477.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
1463667526477.png
28KB, 957x751px
>>35207721
Just looked up a crossing guard position in my city and it turns out theyve had a vacant position since august. Only 3 hours of work per day too. This is actually perfect tysm anon
>>
>>35207745
Np, Sure you'll get the job.
>>
>>35207133

I was 23 with no job experience when I got my first job. I just applied to literally everything I saw on the web out of desperation. Got an IT interview out of it, they liked that I knew linux and I was hired at the end of the interview.
>>
When I got denied a job as a garbage pitcher (dude who hangs off the back of the garbage truck and empties garbage cans into it) I decided to go for the military since they're desperate t b h.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.