[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Someone, at some point in the past, has masturbated while thinking of you!

Never forget this, anon.
>>
I know. That was a very awkward conversation between me and my uncle.
>>
>implying anyone has ever seen me
>>
File: 1437096872269.png (257KB, 313x398px) Image search: [Google]
1437096872269.png
257KB, 313x398px
>>35207002
>Someone, at some point in the past, has masturbated while thinking of you
No. They haven't....
I'm 100% positive, based on my looks and personality. If they have,then they're standard are extremely low
>>
>>35207051
Well, at least SOMEONE did. That's what counts!

>>35207143
>implying you didn't go to any school
I doubt you were kept in a prison cell for the first 18 years of your life

>>35207178
It might not have been a flattering thought about you, but some girl/man on your league might have. I know I've masturbated thinking about multiple girls above and on my league, personally. Same should happen for the girls, too.
>>
>>35207002
I understand you guys are downers, but come the fuck on.

Trust me, someone HAS masturbated while thinking of you.
>>
>>35207251
Men are different, there's no way girls schlick to fucking losers when they have Chads to dream about
>>
>>35207301
>implying there aren't girls who get their rocks off thinking about getting degraded/raped by pathetic losers/NEETs/obese/ugly men
>>
File: 1483069990963.jpg (89KB, 640x593px) Image search: [Google]
1483069990963.jpg
89KB, 640x593px
>>35207351
There aren't...you need to quit dreaming
If they're' fantasizing about getting gang raped, it's from guys like this.
>>
>>35207273
How would you be so sure, famiglio?
>>
I know.
I realized way too late.
She's engaged now.
>>
yeah, pretty sure my gym teacher and scout master did
>>
>>35207419
It's well known that it's a tightly-kept secret, but I think you know as well as I do that it's happened.

>>35207436
See. This bot admits to it. If someone browsing r9k here has had a girl masturbate to him, you have hope.

>>35207394
Not all girls, I imagine.
>>
>>35207469
Huh. Both just happened to be gay pedo/hebephiles? Are you twink mode or something?
>>
>>35207506
I see where youre coming from, but I really dont know, dude. Im unattractive, have a really shitty personality and have always interacted with very few people.
Unless it was someone I never even noticed at school or something
>>
>>35207506
>If someone browsing r9k here has had a girl masturbate to him, you have hope.
I'm that bot and no, that hope has diminishing returns.
I'm 24. I haven't had a relationship ever and was so scared about losing my virginity to that girl that I chugged too much vodka and spent the night puking instead.

A young robot has hope. A young robot can still change. But you have to force yourself to think hard about any girl who ever gave you the time of day, even back in jr high. And you have to drive forward with the knowledge it happened once.

Change before it's too late. Don't end up like me, facing a cannon of washed up whores for potential lifemates.
>>
>>35207002
what the hell is this supposed to mean. no that probably hasn't happened and even if it has then it doesn't help me at all with my situation.
>>
>>35207002
Lol if you say so, OP.
>>
File: received_290270641322334.jpg (26KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
received_290270641322334.jpg
26KB, 917x1186px
>>35207002
> Remembers a gay guy coming onto me a few years back

Oh I'm sure someone has masturbated to me anon.
>>
>>35207051
First post best post

Fuck off Roberto
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.