[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just cut my own hair in the bathroom, do you like it anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: fuuuuck.png (401KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuck.png
401KB, 405x720px
I just cut my own hair in the bathroom, do you like it anons?

my parents are going to kill/disown me
>>
>>/soc/

Go back to your containment board cunt.
>>
I'd fuck you.

qwe
>>
yeah but GET OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE SCUM RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP FEEDING YOUR EGO OFF LOSERS YOU RANCID WHORE
>>
pls be my gf and ruin my hair too
>>
>>35206569
>>35206582
>>35206579
I'm not female.
I am just a twink
>>
File: 1487912041282.png (56KB, 364x271px) Image search: [Google]
1487912041282.png
56KB, 364x271px
ruhruhruhruhruhROASTIEEEEEEEEEE
>>/soc/
NOW
go back
oygiojgftuyghoicyfivuli
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>35206611
>I'm not female
you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>35206542
>>35206579
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Market Fresh Sandwiches," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Caesar. With the exception of the Chicken Caesar, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown honey mustard, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.[46]

The Ultimate BLT was released for a limited time in 2002[47] and later in 2012.[48]

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone,[49] French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme,[50] and Pot Roast[51][52] sandwiches.

Corned beef and turkey Reuben sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005.[53]

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Coca-Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepsi-Cola,[54] the only exception was the Arby's located at Youngstown State University because the University has its own separate contract with Coca-Cola for other university purposes, particularly the athletic department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into a Wendy's.[55]

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced in September 2007.
>>
>>35206542
looks like shit. i did something similar when i was about 17, cut terrible bangs that were totally uneven and kept trying to straighten them out until they were an inch long. only thing i could do was brush it back because it looked so bad. luckily, i wasn't going outside anyway which is why i cut it myself in the first place. took forever to not look like a short bus retard and after that, i stuck to trimming.

you're just going to have to ask mommy and daddy to take you to the barber to fix it. be good as new.
>>
>>35206611
Fucking kill yourself, subhuman.
>>
>>35206611
>>35206579
>>35206542
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Market Fresh Sandwiches," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Caesar. With the exception of the Chicken Caesar, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown honey mustard, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.[46]

The Ultimate BLT was released for a limited time in 2002[47] and later in 2012.[48]

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone,[49] French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme,[50] and Pot Roast[51][52] sandwiches.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Coca-Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepsi-Cola,[54] the only exception was the Arby's located at Youngstown State University because the University has its own separate contract with Coca-Cola for other university purposes, particularly the athletic department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into a Wendy's.[55]
>>
>>35206542
>>35206579
>>35206611

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced in September 2007. The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club.
>>
>>35206649
>>35206627
a fat one with a small dick and tattoos.
>>
>>35206542
I really can't see much, but it doesnt look bad (be aware that this is coming from a guy that doesn't take care of his hair and thinks his messy hair is ok)
>>

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced in September 2007. The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club.[56] Three monhs later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Toasted Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Toasted Sub.7
>>
File: 1488336906663.jpg (578KB, 1544x2316px) Image search: [Google]
1488336906663.jpg
578KB, 1544x2316px
[IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE] [LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT] [IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE]
>>35206695
>>35206694
>>35206649
>>35206636
>>35206634
>>35206627
>>35206626
>>35206569
>>35206579
>>35206582
>>35206582
>>35206588
>>35206611
>>35206626
>>
>>35206746

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced in September 2007. The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club.[56] later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Toasted Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Toasted Sub.[57]
>>

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced in September 2007. The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Roasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club.[56] Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Toasted Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Toasted Sub.[57]
>>
At least the retard is spamming a trap thread like he should be doing.
>>
>>35206926
it's not a trap thread, it's a haircut thread. I just didn't want any silly boys going gay over me so I disclosed my status as a dick-haver.
>>
>>35206935

Well fug. Assumed roastie. Sorry, mate.

>ps roasties and normies need to go
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.