[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: cancer.jpg (297KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
297KB, 1200x1600px
Cool pretty girl, likes me and is into me. All good for some time, later I learn she was kinda slutty in highschool at a young age. Then she tells me that her tits are pierced and that she has an arabic tattoo on her back like(pic related). She totally regrets it now and even takes the redpill, but is it too late for her?
>>
It's a hard decision and I really don't know what to do...
>>
>>35205406
I'd normally tell you get gtfo my board but okay.

Don't ask r9k about this shit. If you still like her despite this do it. Otherwise don't. Don't make a thread about this; you woll get nothing in return. Ask yourself, not 4chan.
>>
>>35205503
But is she degenerate in 4chan terms?
>>
>>35205530
>Pierced nips
Yes.
>Arabic writing
Depends. What does it say?
>>
>>35205562
>Depends. What does it say?

obviously it says "Jesus Christ is the one true savior"
>>
>>35205578
Dude, I'm trying to help ya. What does it actually say or do you not know.

Also strictly speaking tattoos are degenerate now that you mention it.
>>
>>35205296

Stay really aloof until she gets frustrated and gives up on you

its weird kind of great feel
>>
>>35205562
no idea what it says I don't speak arabic...
>>
>>35205617
that's what I'm doing, but I hate being a jerk or having to do this....
>>
How redpilled is she, exactly? Do you mean she believes in small government? Or that Hitler is one of her role models? What are we talkin here?
>>
How slutty was she? Do you know roughly how many sexual partners she had?

On a separate note, the pierced nipples is hot and all but seriously is an ENORMOUS red flag.
>>
>>35205674
She isn't very redpilled, but she accepts and takes the redpills!
>>
>>35205706
Like 4-5 years ago, she sucked off some guy into a public place and they weren't even going out... also she had around 5 boyfriends
>>
She did a ton of stupid shit before, and now she pretty much regrets all of it... but is it too late?
>>
>>35205753
>>35205714

Ok. If I was you, I would not date this girl. But you have to make the final decision.
>>
>>35205797
When I heard all of this I took a step back to think about all of this, came to 4chan to my peeps and I think you are right, she has to go...
>>
Don't let fear of what could happen stop you from going out with her, you should talk to her about your honest feelings about these things.
>>
>>35205562
Not OP but the tattoo says something like "the difference between flowers and herbs is", can't tell what that means without the rest of it obviously.
>>
>>35205296
Tattoos=degeneracy there's no way around it. They are permanent for a reason, they're an eternal tag for people who regularly make bad decisions.
>>
>>35205714
Get her opinion on Trump, if she say anything negative she is a liberal degenerate
>>
>>35205856
Thanks mate for the translate.
>>
>>35205862
Tattoo= degeneracy,
Islamic tattoo = no coming back
>>
>>35205889
she's pretty neutral and with the time she kind of understands what Trump is about
>>
>>35205862
Well coming here is also evidence of regularly making life destroying decisions too. I think OP should take a chance on her if they mutually like each other. Maybe they could help each other improve their lives.
>>
>>35205296
looks like if youre enough of a beta and put time into unnormalising her you could achieve good results
>>
>>35205296
barbells on the nips = megaslut
>>
>>35206218
this girl will just hurt you if you go into it thinking it'll be something. Just go along for the ride, but don't get so attached.
>>
>>35206218
That's what I'm telling myself
>>
>>35206238
yeah but the more I'll fuck around, the more she'll be hurt at the end...
>>
We all take the redpill at different times OP she wants to get away from her degeneracy dont shame her for that
>>
>>35205296
No reason to be a slut at any time in your life
Drop it fast
>>
>>35206260
Relationships aren't the same for her as they are for you. She's had plenty of them in the past, another breakup won't hurt her.
>>
>>35205920
>he thinks Arabic=Islam
Either way tattoos are reprehensible in Islam
>>
>>35206260
dude she wont get hurt, a slut will get over you in a day.
much faster than you will get over her, i mean i dont know you past relationships but if your asking for advice about girls on r9k id assume ur a robot to some extent but you will more than likely get more attached than her.
just listen to >>35206238
seriously dont think anything of it, posting here for advice you are already giving it too much thought, seriously who cares just fuck this girl have fun while you can but dont expect anything out of, and dont expect it to last
>>
>>>/pol/114720004

Is this OP in thread?
>>
dude, the answer is obvious. just fuck her once then ignore.
>>
>slutty past

i'd keep her a fuck buddy or fwb.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.