[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of LGBT people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: mrgarrison.png (1022KB, 541x1640px) Image search: [Google]
mrgarrison.png
1022KB, 541x1640px
What do Robots think of the LGBT community?

Do you have any family members, coworkers, friends, or classmates that are LGBT? How well do you get along with them?
>>
>>35205022

Lesbos- Not sure why they love beating each other so much. No other opinion
Gay men - While I might be biased because I am gay, I'll just say they're degenerates. Sadly, Liberalism will likely prevent any cure to homosexuality.
Bisexual- Whores and sluts, not much else to say
Trannies - Mentally ill people, 40% of which will commit suicide. Awful affliction.

Overall, not a big fan. Needs work 4/10
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 598x800px
>>35205022
>>35205083
>tfw unironically bi
>tfw it's my biggest reason for contemplating suicide on and off
>tfw even other anons don't like me

FUCK!
Why couldn't I have been born broken in a more acceptable way?
Being a fucking middle class white male who is actually bi is like being Satan to fucking everyone.

Why couldn't I have been gay? or trans? or even fucking straight?
Being a genuinely bi dude in this day and age is fucking suffering, you get the same disdain as fags, the same shame as trannies, the same hate as straight folks, only you get fucking nothing in return except being able to get your dick hard in pretty much anything you feel like sticking it in.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35205083
>"I'm one of dem good days"

t.edgy reactionary
>>
>>35205176

I never claimed I was one of "dem" good gays*. Stay assmad though
>>
>>35205022
I am homo/trans indifferent. I don't think that your utilization of cocks, cunts and assholes is any of my business. So I am going to politely ask you not to make it any of my business. Thank you.
>>
>>35205173
you can just pretend you are straight tho
>>
>>35205173
You can always fuck a dog anon
>>
>>35205220
The same way gay guys can?
Even though I pretend well enough to get by, I get depressed and eventually horny enough to act out and go fuck some boipucci.
It's like you have 2 favorite foods and someone says you have to learn to live with one, eventually the taste gets stale.

>>35205260
That would be the only thing I would feel worse about desu, that and kids are just plain wrong.
>>
I don't care. Last I checked, I was living in a free nation.

It's pretty clear you're an attention whore and your life is shitty and uneventful if you feel the need to protest behaviors that don't affect you in any way. No point in complaining when people don't want to be around a raving lunatic like you. Fucking conservatards.
>>
>>35205022
they should all be shot
>>
>>35205022
I'm G and T.
I hate it. I like other LGBT people and I want the best for them and for them to live happy lives but I don't think I deserve anything like that.
I'm not exactly closeted, but if I continue to transition then I will get kicked out and lose my job, etc. and lesbians won't be attracted to me because I'm too manly and gay guys won't be attracted to me because i'm too girly. same with straights.
I love my current partner but he hates the trans side of me and will leave me if I do anything about it.
the most I can do is pack/bind and play with my hairstyle and body hair. I train my voice too but it feels like I am making no progress.
I am not at all shocked we commit suicide so much.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.