[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a cop anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1488062020980.jpg (175KB, 460x951px) Image search: [Google]
1488062020980.jpg
175KB, 460x951px
Ask a cop anything.
>>
>>35204757
How difficult was the physical exam.
>>
do you arrest more niggers or white people
>>
>>35204757
Did ya ever kill a guy, mister ? Did ya? Did ya?
>>
>>35204765
Not really that difficult for someone in moderate shape.

>>35204774
Mostly hispanics.
>>
>>35204800
>Mostly hispanics.

BUILD
THE
WALL
>>
>>35204757
how do I get out of the middle of a government conspiracy?
>>
>>35204757
>ask a cop anything
>implying op is not a crazy druggie hippie holding a cop hostage and passing time by asking him questions submitted on a Chinese Cartoon Forum
>>
>>35204780
No, but I've shot someone.
>>
>>35204812
Well, I live and work in a city that is predominately hispanic.
>>
Do you arrest people for weed? Also why do you think cops get such a bad reputation, good cop/dick cop ratio
>>
What brings you to /r9k/? Vanning some folks?
>>
>>35204892
>Do you arrest people for weed?
I have like 2 weed arrest from back when I was a patrol officer. But they were both over a quarter ounce in weight. I've caught a lot of people with small amounts, and just let them go.

Cops get a bad reputation because a lot of cops are dicks. In fairness, a lot of people are scum, though. There are more good cops than there are bad cops, though. At least in my department.
>>
>>35204757
>post a pic with at least plausible proof you're a real cop with a time stamp.
>use a trip
>>>/https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/

if you managed to not quit the academy with all the insufferable faggot normies there then you're a piece of shit yourself and should suicide by cop.
>>
>>35204948
I used to browse /a/, /fit/ and /ck/. /r9k/ got thrown up in there and became a regular thing
>>
File: 1488299835703.jpg (10KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
1488299835703.jpg
10KB, 235x212px
>>35204847
YOU PENDEJO STOP ARRESTING MY PEOPLE R-R-R-R-R-REEEEEE AYE
(to be fair though, we do commit a fuck ton of crime)
>>
favorite doughnut flavor?
>>
>>35204827
What's it like to shoot a man? Is tunnelvision real?
>>
>>35204757
Do you know anything about Elliot Rodger's golden necklace that was said to be found at the yard of the party house where he was beaten up? Or about how he "swang" at the brutes who beat him up?

That's a great image, btw.
>>
>>35204757
Are you local pd or state trooper? I recently applied to be a statie and I want advice
>>
>>35204827
What was the scenario? I shot a dindu that broke in my house 2 years ago, I'll know if you're lying.
>>
>>35205110
I've never had tunnelvision no. It was a pretty surreal experience. I didn't realize I had hit him until he told me.

>>35205135
Nope.

>>35205147
Local pd. You should take the basic abilities test in your state to see your likelihood of doing well at the academy to apply for state.
>>
>>35205183
Drunk man threatening someone with a knife outside of their house. He dropped the knife but tried to grab my firearm when i got close. I fired 4 shots and he just kind of ran from me in the yard before collapsing onto the street, screaming that he'd been shot.
>>
>>35205237
I'm /fit/ and have my BS. Should I make it?
>>
>>35205291
Interdasting. I dumped all 16 in my guy out of panic. One went through his eye so he died instantly but his body kept wheezing and gurgling so I put a pillow over his head until the cops got there.
>>
>>35204757
If you caught a necrophiliac in the act, how would you respond?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.