[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nostalgia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: naruto.jpg (62KB, 480x710px) Image search: [Google]
naruto.jpg
62KB, 480x710px
alright weebs anime nostalgia thread. what was your gateway anime and do you wish you were a kid experiencing it for the first time again?

my gateway anime was
>pic related
and I really wish I was eight with my brother again so I could watch it when it first aired.
>>
>self bumb for discussion
>>
You can't self-bump famalam. I suppose the gateway was kinnikuman, or Pokemon maybe. In child times I saw them, a bit of Dragonball Z, Naruto a while later, Akira... hard to say what the true gateway was for me though. Though they weren't anime, Samurai Jack and Spawn led me there more than anything else.
>>
>>35203614
> Gateway anime is Naruto.

Dude, this board is for adults.
>>
>>35204379
This
>>35203614
>>35203614
Naruto is garbage. Its nothing but filler constantly.

The obvious answer is DBZ. Watching that shit as a kid at midnight was awesome.
>>
Zach Bell
then I stopped cuz I'm not a FUCKING WEEb
>>
>>35203614
I used to watch all the shit on toonami with my brother when we were kids. Then we got into highschool he became a normalfag. My senior year when our parents split and he was gone all the time anime became my go to.
>>
>>35204606
My nigger. used to watch all of toonami and itd roll right into adult swim. Shit was cash.
>>
>>35203614
I watched digimon as a kid. and some pokemon too. I had also seen episodes of sailor moon. Then there was years where I didn't watch anime. Then I started watching toonami and I guess bobobo was the first actual anime I started watching, and then naruto was the one I got into anime as a hobby. but then I fell out of it again until SAO and now I'm back in completely.

But yeah I guess digimon counts as the first. And its great to go back and watch it again since I remembered nothing except the movie from watching it back then. May be the only nostalgia I get to feel like I'm going through again for the first time again. I'm glad they release so much nostalgia bait when it comes to digimon too.
>>
I'm rewatching gundamn 0083.
I appreciate it more now that I'm older.

Oh and outlaw star.
>>
>>35204769
How do you feel about digimon adventure tri anon?
>>
>>35203614
digimon and flcl
>>
>>35204984
haven't gotten there yet, I'm only back to tamers.
>>
>>35203614
Naruto makes me feel so much nostalgia

Being a kid was fun because of anime
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.