[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

test post pls ignore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nrc68axaJa1uaimaao1_1280.jpg (28KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrc68axaJa1uaimaao1_1280.jpg
28KB, 640x440px
childhood is usually a pretty chill time.
when i think back to mine, i reminisice the feeling of having no obligations.
no doubts, no shame, no regrets for any mistakes you have made.
it was the essence of life, pure happiness.
this all changed when i was 6.
My dad is an alcoholic and beats up my mom.
Whenever he comes home drunk, he throws a fit and beats her.
This shit goes on for 4 years.
Holidays were the worst.
I remember two specific instances.
1) We were on holiday vacation in france, st. tropez/south coast, camping.
After dinner, they were opening a bottle of wine, i was sth between 8-10.
I already knew what was gonna come out of that shit, i even told them to not drink, or at least not fucking fight after that.
They promised not to.
At one point they sent the kids to bed, my parents stayed outside drinking.
He got more and more drunk and started getting agressive.
I was laying in my tent's cabin and witnessed the storm that was once again brewing.
It was a fucking nightmare and absolute horror.
At one point, my mom ran away crying or sth, he told her to come back. He was full on rage mode.
He woke me up and told me to come search mom.
It was a huge camping space and we went to search.
He was drunk as always and super aggressive, like im-gonna-kill-that-bitch aggresive.
Her running away was like hurting his pride or whatever the fuck he was thinking.
At one point he found her and we went back to the tent without speaking a single fucking word.
The serenity was a blessing and i was praying to god that we could just go to sleep and get it over with. It was always evenings that the beatings happened. For me as a kid, i just somehow needed to get over with the evening and somehow manage to fall asleep, and in the morning the world was ok again.
But even I knew better.
Back in the tent, he said they need to talk. He started to build up rage again, i was in my tent cabin just hoping that it would stop, but it wouldn`t.
cont.
>>
it always went in the same pattern.
my mom back then was already thoroughly broken.
My dad was drunk, raging, aggresive, and started talking himself into more and more rage.
There was no way out of that, never.
Then there was a trigger, like a wrong word, or no word, or not looking correctly, or not answering to his delight.
i was just a kid witnessing that shit like its godgiven, like what can a 8 year old do?
this time, after the beating had begun, she was crying, screaming, and i was jumping up from my bed and instead of covering my ears as usually i jumped in front of my mom and told him to beat me instead of her.
That did stop him for that night, he went away for having a lone walk, i was crying, my mom was crying, scared, panicked, full of adrenaline.
It didn't change anything, but it was the one experience that i still remember today, at 27.

The whole thing carried on after that, up until the point where he broke her nose some years later, i think i was like 10, and my mom took me and we ran away.
After one week of being somewhere, sleeping in hotels and taking care of her broken nose, my dad called her and apologized (he always usually apologized the next day just to beat her up again later.
He also told her he will jump in front of a train now, he apologized for destroying the family (we are 3 brothers).
My mom set him an ultimatum, like a last chance, to never touch alcohol again or she will leave him forever. He agreed, we came back home, and he never touched a drip of alcohol ever again. That was 17 years ago.

Now, he did become a better man ever since then, and my dad and mom are now married for almost 30 years.
My little bro is 21, studying in the UK, my big brother is 34, doing something but mainly just smoking weed, and i am 27... and ironically i moved back home and live with my parents again.
We opened a business together in 2015 which is not running too bad, but not really good either.

cont.
>>
File: rtl.jpg (24KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
rtl.jpg
24KB, 416x700px
theres just one thing that i unfortunately cant control.
When you witness this cruel shit as a kid, something is broken.
The two persons you trust and love the most, the ones you have the strongest binding to - when you see your this person of trust beating up the other person you rely your life on.... that destroyed my ability to feel trust ever since.

The thing it also did, it made me hate my dad.
Deep inside, i have a feeling of disgust of him.
I want to be as far away from him as possible.
When he eats, the noises he makes while eating... man, i really don't want to feel these things but it is just hate.
I can't really talk to him either, i just dont want to. It's like two magnets with same poles, they will never stick together.
Now, for the sake of the business and just in daily life, i swallow this feelings and just communicate like a normal human being, but the feeling deep inside me, i can't fix it.
I laugh with him, i laugh when he tells stories, my parents have a healthy relationship, we are doing not too bad financially, the whole company thing is kind of an adventure for all of us.
But in the end of the day, i just want to be away from him.
Far, far away, and never see him again.
I am in the wrong place.
He has no idea. I never told him, in fact, I never told anyone, maybe not even myself.
But i have to admit, if i was out of his force zone, i would be happy and free for the first time in my life.
Being around him just puts a strong drain on my mood. His strictness and shit is still the same, he even comes to my bedroom at night and looks after me.
I dont know, this whole living and working with my dad thing does not work at all.
But i have too many responsibilities to just quit now.
We are nearing the $1M yearly revenue and have around 20 employees, we build quite the nice company in the last 3 years.
But then i have these thoughts, like if he was dead, i would be free. I asked myself, how would i feel if he would be dead?
I can`t type it out. gn8
>>
op, it's your therapist, you are currently going through PTSD of your childhood, it's good that your getting this stuff to the open. I suggest that You don't get angry at your dad, he has redeemed himself from what he has done in the past, and it seems like you are just looking for a reason to hate him, as you always have. It's time for you to forgive the past and live a neet life. Godspeed OP
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.