[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bf keeps getting jealous of my guy friends RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1488243564960.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488243564960.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
>bf keeps getting jealous of my guy friends

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE ARE JUST FRIENDS
>>
File: IMG_2327.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2327.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>>35203414
>fucks said friends on the side
>yet still gets jealous when your bf gets a text from his mom
>>
i hope your bf finds a cuter girl than you and hangs out with her all the time and then when you get mad he'll tell you that they're just friends
>>
File: 1484668230246.png (666KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1484668230246.png
666KB, 900x675px
>>35203414
I'd be jealous too if other men were pounding my bf's boipucci.
>>
>>35203414
Ask every single one of your guy friends if they'd like to have sex with you. Convince them it's not a trap or a game or a test (this won't be hard).

100% will say yes.
>>
>>35203414
>JUST FRIENDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

Sure, Anon. Just so you know, your guy friends don't "like" you because you are funny and have a great personality. You can delude yourself, but delusion does not become you.
>>
a man and a women can never have "just" a relationship
>>
File: ndx94h.jpg (9KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
ndx94h.jpg
9KB, 261x323px
>>35203414
>MUH BF IS JEALOUS CUZ MUH GUY FRIENDZZZ

Listen you fucking cunt, your boyfriend has a right to be jealous and suspicious of you. Women consistenly tell men not to hang out with other women (which is a reasonable request since it fucking looks weird hanging with another woman 1 on 1 when you have a gf) yet at the same time tell them to stop being jealous whenever they go off frolicking with their guy friends.

Has it ever crossed your peanut-sized mind that it hanging out with guys who aren't your boyfriend looks suspicious? Do you honestly have no girl friends? If you absolutely need to hang out with your guy "friends," invite your girl friends or even your bf.

But no, you just have to go off fucking around with other men like the degenerate whore you are. It honestly makes me wonder why roastie filth like you are even permitted to use on my board, when you have so many young men surrounding you while the majority of us are struggle to experience even a modicum of sexual and/or romantic contact. You are NOT supposed to be in this place you stupid fucking cunt.

I bet you flirt all goofily and teasy with your "guy friends," because being in a committed relationship has deprived you of your ability to be what is in your nature; a whore. Women constantly need attention from other men, and when they get tired of having one man gawk at them, they act on their neurotic, primal impulses and begin whoring themselves out to other men.

Do us all a favor and leave this hallowed board, you fucking roastie subhuman. And do your poor "guy friend" that you're tormenting a favor and just blow him already, because we know that women are incapable of having only one cock in their useless mouths at a time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.