[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you bring a girl wearing this to meet your parents and friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: chkr.jpg (22KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
chkr.jpg
22KB, 340x270px
Would you bring a girl wearing this to meet your parents and friends?
>>
every day with this fucking thread. get one and hang yourself with it
>>
yes, I'd show off my hot girlfriend to all the idiots who thought I was going to die virgin or become gay
>>
>>35203325
Same my robot friend, same
>>
OP please help me understand why you feel there must be some kind of crucial iconography to these cheap chokers. I wear them on occasion... the iconography of my choker says, hopefully - DON'T FUCK WITH ME. Is this what you think it means? What does it mean to you?
>>
>>35203289
yea because my parents aren't as well-versed in internet thot memes as me
>>
>>35203387
>DON'T FUCK WITH ME
why would it say this, does it mean you have STDS?
>>
>>35203289
Yeah id wear a choker when I introduce a girl to my parents. A lot of guys can actually pull off cholera
>>
>>35203387
>the iconography of my choker says, hopefully - DON'T FUCK WITH ME

nah, nothing trendy signals "don't fuck with me"
What do you think this is, a spiked punk jacket ?
It's just a meme necklace. It signals something from "cool necklace" to "odd" and to these spergs it signals "anal sex" because of a dumb meme.

Where exactly is the "I'm bad-ass" part?
>>
That looks like PPOMO.
>>
of course
how else would they know my cock has been all other that face/mouth/throat
>>
>>35203498
I bet you apply similar thinking to fedoras my gentle good sir
>>
>>35203580
No because spergs didn't have the fashion sense to pull those off as socially acceptable or let alone trendy. And chokers are definitely on the verge of being trendy

Actually a fedora comes closer to saying "don't fuck with me" than a choker. at least "don't fuck with me I'm a sperg."
>>
>>35203498
I meant to make it clearer that I DON'T think these chokers mean anything, but I'd LIKE it to mean that.
>>
>>35203645
but anon that's just a "dumb meme". it's just a cool hat :)
>>
File: 1487628452621.png (350KB, 824x684px) Image search: [Google]
1487628452621.png
350KB, 824x684px
>>35203544
i wish i didnt know what you are talking about
>>
>>35203325
>wearing neck band to hide adam's apple
>ZOMG SHE MUST BE HOT
>>
>>35203917
>hide adam's apple
That seems odd considering how it draws the attention to the neck. If anything it makes the adam's apple more obvious.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.