[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you heard God's word speak to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1488326352001-int.jpg (118KB, 515x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488326352001-int.jpg
118KB, 515x640px
Have you heard God's word speak to you?
>>
Nigga I've had God's word speak through me.
Hella damaging stuff. Would not recommend.
>>
I've tried to speak to god for years but that feller never responds
>>
>>35202972
Tulpa threads belong on >>>/x/ desu senpai
>>
>>35202972
fuck that cracka
>>
>>35202972
I've experienced stuff that could be described as personally spiritual, but I've never associated any of that with aforementioned cracka.
>>
>>35203079
He does.
He acknowledges and loves as long as you are Christian
>>
God has forsaken me
>>
File: 1480596243240.png (17KB, 900x900px)
1480596243240.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>35202972
yes he told me to go to /r9k/ and spread the word of jesus christ but starting to think it was the devil
>>
>>35203256
>starting to think it was the devil

the Devil WILL quote scripture
>>
>>35203378
GOD's word is GOD's word.
Ain't matter who say it.
Thus there should be no consternation over the hearing of scripture.
Presuming, of course, that said scripture is actually of THE LORD.
>>
>>35203378
but would he try to woo me over with a demonic goat guitar?
>>
>>35203187
He doesn't. I think he just speaks to certain people.
I've been in church since as long as I can remember and I've never felt a single thing. I've tried countless times to get in contact with God but like I said before.... that feller just don't respond!
>>
File: fnord.gif (2KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
fnord.gif
2KB, 192x192px
God is such a fucking fnord.

Eris is where it's at.
>>
I'm so much of a piece of shit I deserve to go to tell.
>>
>>35202972
If you are praying for the conversion of someone you love, pray this prayer for 9 days in petition and 9 days in thanksgiving.God bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBY1fgWQd0
>>
File: Beautiful Christianity 033.jpg (157KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Christianity 033.jpg
157KB, 640x960px
>>35203079
Actually, because you didn't listen:

11 So He said, "Go forth and stand on the mountain before the LORD." And behold, the LORD was passing by! And a great and strong wind was rending the mountains and breaking in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind. And after the wind an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake.
12 After the earthquake a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of a gentle blowing.
13 When Elijah heard it, he wrapped his face in his mantle and went out and stood in the entrance of the cave. And behold, a voice came to him
1. King 19

Try the Hesychia/ Jesus Prayer meditation mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHP4Z84a_WY
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Prayer
>>
psalms 1 blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. buthis delight is in the law of the lord.

I love god so much i want to tell everyone. Does anyone else care to share scriptures that remind the how how sith 4chan is?
>>
i saw the light though. i got into a car accident 2013, i had a seizure while driving. i saw the light there were a bunch of pretty blonde angels. i believe i was in the ambulance i started grabbing my leg in pain.
>>
>>35204630
As well use a green scapular on them, mate.
>>
>>35204821
who else here

>raised catholic
>ended up on 4chan
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.