[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassing school stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
Can we get an embarrassing school story thread going? I'll start:

>be me, attending vocational school
>there's a girl in my class that watches anime and is cute
>haven't really gotten a chance to talk to her so I've made my mind up to initiate a conversation the next time I get a chance
>during a free period we're sitting as a group and are talking
>somehow the conversation ends up about them asking me what type of girl I like
>during that moment I thought of a brilliant idea, I wanted to appear quirky and leave a unique impression
>say I suffer from gynophobia because I had recently watched an anime which included a gynophobic character and I thought it'd make me look cute and endearing to her
>at first it went well, but then I noticed how one of the popular guys was looking at me suspiciously
>he notices me looking and puts on a shit eating grin
>"I feel bad for you, Anon. So I guess you're not into girls then?"
>suddenly the whole table erupts in supportive comments about how it's okay to be gay
>am too beta to deny it
>the next day I'm known as the gay kid and some of the girls treat me like one of their own from then on and attempt to "cure my gynophobia"
>all I wanted was female attention but not like that
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>35202678
>i want to get close to a girl so i'll say i'm afraid of her
>>
>>35203083
Anime causes autism
>>
bump

ju
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 280x153px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 280x153px
>in class siting next to crush
>finally have some courage to talk to her
>"uh...hi, um do...you like video games?"
>she gets up and walks away and sits at table with popular kids
>two days later ever girl is laghing at me
>some guys start bullying me as well for just talking to her
>cry at home and think about shooting up the place for revenge
>know it will achive nothing
>i know if i do i will go to hell and die a virgin
i just cant win can i?
>pic not related
>>
>>35202678
anime is beta and ultra degenerate
>you deserve it faggot
>>
>>35203400
Autism causes Anime.
>>
File: index.SOME body.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.SOME body.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
>>35204814
>one day decide to go to gym
>like working out cause it makes me feel stong
>two weeks later have abs, yes.jpg
>go to school and fight bully
>he is much weaker than i thought
>teacher pulls me off of him
>broke several of his bones
>never got bullied again
>pic not related
>>
>>35202678
>missing out on those chances to watch the girls change clothes because they think you're gay and are trying to cure your false gynophobia by exposing themselves to you
wew lad
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.