[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

um...you virgins wouldn't, like, hit a girl, would you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 186.jpg (53KB, 590x588px)
186.jpg
53KB, 590x588px
um...you virgins wouldn't, like, hit a girl, would you?
>>
It doesn't matter
what he did!

It's never okay to hit a
man, EVER!!!
>>
>>35202388
totally, im for equality
need to be justified anyway, both for men and women
>>
>>35202388

If a woman tried to rob you, or otherwise threatened your well being, shouldn't you be allowed to defend yourself?
>>
*cough* Self defense *cough*
No? ok...
>>
>>35202388

I've literally been called sexist for NOT hitting a girl, by other girls, all because she called me a name.

Wouldn't have even hit a guy for that, and when I went boxing there was a girl there I'd sometimes spar with.

So actually I would. Even if I don't want to, my hands would be tied. I'd have to hit the girl to avoid being labelled sexist and having SJWs on my ass.
>>
>>35202496
if you are a boxer you shouldnt fall for petty provocations, you might actually kill her or something
>>
>>35202388
you girls wouldn't want to be hit, would you?
>>
even the most normiest of normies agree that while it's not okay to hit a girl or woman, it's perfectly fine to hit a bitch.
>>
But what if she is an atomic bomb and the only way to defuse her is to punch her in the face?
>>
>>35202584
most girls like being hit on the butt.
>>
>>35202388
only for self defence but i wouldn't hit a man for any other reason than that either
>>
>>35202632
yeah in a sexual context, by chad
>>
I got mad at one of my friends that's a girl and I think I grabbed her and twisted her arm (trying to hurt her)
looking back I could of handled it better but besides, she was being a cunt and deserved it
>>
>>35202388
I've met lots of women who have abusive boyfriends and husbands. They will NEVER leave the man who hits them. They always stand up for them. To be fair these women were trashy but it goes to show you how women respond to dominance
>>
>>35202388
What if she's a nazi?
>>
>>35202388
Ive never struck them, but Ive thrown them around, they like it
>>
>>35202388
I would slap them hard one time in the face and shame them.
I've heard that some like getting hit but why did I have to get hit as a kid I don't like :(
>>
>>35202388
A girl can hit you 12 times then you hit her back
Then another 12 times then you hit her back
>>
>>35202388

It depends.
Some women are vile and deserve to be shown just the difference in power that a man has over her. I'm talking about the kind who go straight for the dick, the eyes, and hair.

If a woman slaps you, fine - but any of those, you're being unjust in NOT laying her out on the spot. Otherwise, grown ass adults shouldn't hit other adults.
>>
>>35202388
What can I say? I'm a feminist and I think it's wrong not to hit a woman, if she hits first.
>>
>>35202388
Feminists want equality, there's nothing more equal than being punched like a man.
>>
>>35202460

You can, but even then you don't NEED to. I wouldn't care if you did, but girls are so little compared to blokes that it's probably overkill.
>>
>>35202388
As long as law enforcement exists I won't. But as soon as society starts to fall I beating every woman I see to death.
>>
>>35202388
i would love to hit a woman more than anything else
>>
>>35202388

I would dropkick a woman the same as a man. If it's equality you want, it's eauality you get. No cherry picking.
>>
Let a bitch punch you like 5 times and then hit her back. That's fair.
>>
File: Kazuma mah boi.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kazuma mah boi.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>35202388
If had to i would, i not gonna let somone just fucking start hitting or some shit because is a woman.

If you want gender equality you also get to have the same amount of shit, not only the things that are an advantage to you.
>>
I'll punch anybody if they deserve it, I don't discriminate.
>>
equal rights = equal fights

Really is the only answer.
>>
>>35202388
FUCK OFF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_12RaZ0KLQ
>>
I'd beat a woman and her entire family. Call the cops, bitch, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>35202388
I would if they were attacking me. Equal rights, equal fights
>>
>>35202437

yee

either it's never ok to punch a man or women or it's ok to do both.

either all of it's ok or none of it is
>>
>>35202388
None of this is real so yeah.
>>
talk like a man catch a fist like a man
>>
>>35202388
If she hits me, I hit back.

That is always an acceptable reason to hit someone
>>
>>35202388
women aren't a threat, why would i need to hit them?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.