[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you robots ever been in or affiliated with a cult? what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cult.jpg (64KB, 520x245px) Image search: [Google]
cult.jpg
64KB, 520x245px
have you robots ever been in or affiliated with a cult? what was it like? how did you manage to leave?
>>
>>35202077
it's a one-man cult and I'm the leader

Pretty great desu
>>
Not exactly a cult rather than a local group following, but I was involved with something like that when I was in Africa.
>>
File: 1486429754928.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1486429754928.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>35202077
I've always thought about starting a cult. Personally, I think that I'd make a pretty good cult leader.
>>
>>35202077
I joined AA a while back. They begged me to keep coming back and that it works but I just stopped going
>>
>>35202077
all you gotta
do to break
with a cult
is call the
leader a big
dummy who doesn't
even know he
is a dummy
and then run
from the feeble
poopees lobbed by
the embarrassed cultists
>>
>>35202550
This, AA is bad news
>>
>>35202533
I'd join your cult, O Great One
>>
You know no one judges cult leaders on how they look because they're always hiding their appearances with their shadowy cloaks. Maybe I could finally do something and not be judged for being ugly
>>
I was raised Baptist, and not like just the Christina that follow Paul and John but like hardcore Westborough commere son we're gunna go make the fags repent level Baptist.
>I moved out. :P
>>
>>35202077
yes, im vegan. it's pretty neat, i don't feel remorse every time i eat. leaving?? why?
>>
Heck, how do you even join a cult? Im lonely as fuck, have no money they can steal, and would love to feel part of something bigger and be rewarded with friendship.
>>
>>35202077
Grew up in a Steiner school, had a couple of instances where I saw behind the curtains and into what the fuck goes on behind some closed doors in that community.
Up and left as soon as I was able.

Not all cults are bad in their entirety desu, I still like Steiner education as a whole, but like Scientology or Christianity or Marxism, there are always a few people who take their beliefs too far, and it goes from interesting and different to fucking batshit insane.

Also, know a couple of freemasons, and have relatively deep connections to the Britbong church (Anglican).
Kek, also knew a good few Wickans who were responsible for making a local town nearby being a no-go zone for good christians.

Idk if that was what you were asking for, if I had my time again I would just avoid those people, the world is a better place when you exist under the premise that everyone is somewhat rational and intelligent.
>>
Sort of. I strongly believed in The Galactic Federation of Light stuff (Ashtar Command etc), ascension of the planet into 5th dimension, etc for a good few months last year. Came to accept that I was a "lightworker" sent by God to help raise the planet's vibrations.

I became so open-minded through it that it gave me a psychotic episode whereby I thought I was about to be picked up by a GFoL UFO then thought I was jesus and did lots of embarrassing shit
>>
>>35202077
Cults are one of the notmiest things you can do. A true robot is to introverted for them
>>
The closest thing is the Tsuki cult that was posted here
>>
>>35202703
That said, I'm still somewhat open to TGFoL being real (I'd like to hope they are), but I just don't pay it attention anymore because it gets your hopes up without any real payoff. I live a pretty normal life now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.