[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

never was loved, never will be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1483148217880.jpg (466KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483148217880.jpg
466KB, 1200x800px
>be 27 year old kissless hugless handheldless virgin
>stop believing i will ever find "love"

guys what if humans are just like ants?
like some are workers, some are fuckers, and there is a queen who just breeds all day long and gets fed by workers?

the workers never fuck in their life, they just work.

maybe we should just accept our position and not try to be someone that we are not?
like the guys who fuck start really early, with 14 or something, then carry on and by 20 they are tattooed fit trash wageslaves who still fuck on a mostly daily basis, they just go through differnet girlfriends.

why are we trying to be them?
i think at one point its better to just accept that you are a worker ant.
maybe MGTOW is the real solution.
i mean, if it didnt happen after 27 years, i guess it's just not meant to be.
okay, i lied, i fucked when i was 24, but that was random.
the real problem i have is love.
i dont think i will ever be loved after this point.
Being 27 years old, all doors are shut.
either you are in the fucking business or you are not.
and im fucking not holy shit at this point i'm so indifferent i would prepare not being alive over contuining this nightmare
>>
All worker ants are female my nigga,and drones fuck once then immediately die.
>>
>>35201773
yea whatever you get the point.
if it doesn't happen, i start thinking that this is just how it's supposed to be.
I was "blessed" with not being social and i guess being somewhat autistic, and as a result all i received in my life was laughter and being ridiculed, but unfortunately never loved.
i think i have to accept this faith.
>>
File: 1488322423157.png (216KB, 421x390px) Image search: [Google]
1488322423157.png
216KB, 421x390px
>meet qt virgin gf that lives in another state
>catholic, she goes to uni, cooks for me when she can, ass is fat
>we see each other frequently when we get the chance
>work extra hard in my company so she can visit me during spring break
>trump makes travel harder for immigrants. She's came here from Spain when she was little
>her parents don't want her to visit me for potential danger

Why is trump trying to cuck me robots? I just want to cuddle
>>
>>35202098
Trump has hated immigrants ever since two Arabs cucked him out of dating Princess Diana (who always found him revolting)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.