[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks Looks Looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: tyson-ballou-by-marc-de-groot-04.jpg (374KB, 916x1140px) Image search: [Google]
tyson-ballou-by-marc-de-groot-04.jpg
374KB, 916x1140px
I'm having an existential crisis about this, how can he be the same species as the average human?

What are the chances of a human looking this good? 1 in a million? 1 in a billion?
>>
You're literally born just in the right age to enjoy antibiotics and then, plastic surgery. Why worry?
>>
>>35201686
Implying plastic surgery is advanced enough to mimic true beauty.
>>
File: 50347958347958.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
50347958347958.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>35201654
I have a good friend that's 9/10,
Girls staring at him basically everywhere he goes/we go
It's so unfair
>>
>>35201698
Lol you've never met a good surgeon then.
You do a bit of cardio, lose weight, some minor surgical adjustment and BAM you're a 8/10
>>
>>35201728
Mate i have had actual appointments with plastic surgeons. And it's impossible to truly become a 8/10. Show me just 1 example of someone becoming a 8/10.

>>35201722
I sincerely doubt your friend is a 9/10 more like a 7/10. A true 9/10 would cause mass hysteria.
>>
>>35201781
>Mate I have had actual appointments with plastic surgeons. And it's impossible to truly become a 8/10. Show me just 1 example of someone becoming a 8/10.
I did too. Obviously if you're a 2 it won't help much. But an average looking man can be improved incredibly with some adjustment. Do you think that the guy in the pic you posted as OP is 100% natural? He has make-up on, probably the pic is slightly modifided, and those eyebrows were surely lifted.

Also pic related confirms my theory.
>>
>>35201888
Trips of truth, Op. Just get plastic surgery, run every morning and stop worrying.
>>
>>35201888
If you think the average person could look like this with just "some adjustments" your either very delusional or have zero knowledge about looks.

I agree with you that everyone could improve but it's the same as comparing Muhammad Ali to the average person. It's impossible to match true superior genetics.
>>
>>35201983
Nose and jaws are easy as fuck to do. A bit of botox to raise those eyebrows. New cheeckbones. Low body fat. It's not impossible. Post one of your pics OP, if you're not a 2 it's achievable.
>>
>>35202135
I'm not ugly a 6/10 this thread isn't about me.
I just can't comprehend how this human can look so much better than everyone else.
>>
>>35202259
Luck and environmental conditions, mostly. Also, those pics are taken by professionals and probably modified by photoshop. If you really feel that insecure about your face, go get surgery. I have been rated a 7-8 on /fa/, and still I'm getting it; because I can and fuck it. That's what you have to do.
>>
>>35201654
You might call me a delusional narcissist, but I honestly find my face more attractive than his.
>>
>>35201654
Looks are basically a summary of your genes and how much potential you maxed out. Ugly people are ugly because of bad genes. That's why so many are stupid and why prisons are filled with ugly people. Beautiful people are smarter stronger and have bigger dicks
>>
I got a nose job and it looks really alien so far, really long and thin nose, completely linear without any curves, hopefully the swelling decreases and I look a bit better
>>
>>35202478
care to post any pics?
>>
>>35202478
You could have to wait up to a year and more, so I wouldn't worry.
>>
>>35202310
I adore your mindset. Improving yourself with ever means possible gets my respect.
>>35202379

That's a normal reaction, his superior genetics induces a coping mechanism with some people.

>>35202444
Agreed.
>>
>>35202508
>I adore your mindset. Improving yourself with ever means possible gets my respect
Thank you. I'm a perfectionist. But literally anyone can do it.
>>
Do models even have a personality? Like, their whole fame revolves around their looks, nothing else.
>>
>>35202676
I think they have better more interesting lives than the average person. Fly all over the world, meet new people influential people every single day.

Can fully focus on what you love to do instead of becoming an office drone.
>>
>>35202618
I'm trying to ascend to a 7/10 this year. Being a realist i know becoming a 8/10 will impossible.
>>
File: nose1.png (61KB, 201x411px) Image search: [Google]
nose1.png
61KB, 201x411px
>>35202497
trying to keep a bit of privacy here, here it is
>>
>superior genes shills enter the thread

just to clue yall in, they are superior in developing these looks, not objectively
>>
>>35201686
Yeah. Lemme just go to the plastic surgeon and say, "Two, please."
>>
>>35202943
looks good desu
>>
I'm good looking, not as good as tyson ballou but I stand out of any crowd of people.

I know you won't believe it but looks don't make you happy. I'm suicidal and I haven't had a girlfriend or sex in the past 7 years.
>>
>>35201654
i feel ya op, i get terrible anxiety when i spot 7/10+ men outside
and imo there are even better looking models than him, his face isnt that symmetrical
>>
Lift, like push yourself with excercise. You cant change your mug but get a good haircut and experiment with your facial hair. Dont be too pampered or obnoxious.
It worked for me and at some point girls just started approaching me and having conversations. They would touch me and really try to keep the contact up. I play it cool and sometimes I get to shag.

It just takes a push lad.
>>
>>35203612
Well obviously if you are mentally unstable you have bigger problems.
>>35203624
It's fucking awful.
>>35203648
I'm not ugly, i already lift, get a haircut every 2 weeks and have excellent stubble.

The harsh reality is that while i can get women with some effort someone with his looks could seduce a good portion of women just by existing.
>>
OP is closet gay

>has tons of pics of hot dudes on his PC
>obsesses over other men's looks
>>
>>35203745
Dunno man. Ive been just good looking and I would get a moderate success with some effort but with getting my life and gym on point i exude confidence and bitches plain approach me. Some of them will gag on my dick like 5minutes in if I invite them to go to mine. Do your bloody best or die.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.