[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger was a lonely man, he had no one to provide him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Elliot_Rodger.png (599KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Rodger.png
599KB, 473x704px
Elliot Rodger was a lonely man, he had no one to provide him with affection, love, no one to give him a sense of self-worth.
>>
He was a spoilt idiot with autism. Perhaps you should stop overlooking his place on the spectrum.
>>
>>35200669
That's worse than being dead.

>>35200707
He did have autism, but he still needed someone.
>>
Rodger could have been the next Bear Grylls or something, challenged the most physically demanding environments- but no
>>
>>35201402
He was too small and fragile to do that. Besides, it's animal abuse to kill animals to survive in you f*cking TV-SHOW. Bear Gryllis is a 10 times worse criminal than Elliot ever was.
>>
>>35200707
And you're obviously just an idiot.

Wonder why no one's making music videos of him anymore. You only get these nowadays:

https://youtu.be/0ndg4Q1eBYQ
>>
>>35200669

Is that why he carried out The Day of Retribution?
>>
>>35202244
Elliot music videos are still being made.
https://youtu.be/IFedQqjNWG8
>>
Anyone robots here interested in making a pilgrimage to Isle Vista this May?
>>
>>35201318
>worse than being dead

Lol, no.
>>
>>35202671
Yeah, but there hasn't been any for days. And that's a long time.

I love that video. It's two of my biggest favorites together, Elliot and one the best British bands ever. Also the adding of the black BMW clips was genious.
>>
If I had this guys looks and life circumstances I'd be drowning in pussy. He was a spoilt, racist mega autist with no grasp of reality.
>>
>>35200669
If you read his manifesto, he has friends at many points in his life and even has a female friend for a while. I think the worst thing about his life was his asshole dad and his self-hating mother. Also, having a sister banging some chad in the next room while you have to listen couldn't have been good for his self esteem.
>>
>>35203034
Here's his dad's vimeo site including most of his commercial film shootings and also auditions for Jazz and Soumaya. Bad that there wasn't anything of Elliot.

https://vimeo.com/user4676365
>>
>>35200707
he was spoiled, but he was not loved
let this be a reminder for people waiting to have kids when they have money
a kid doesn't need rich parents, just loving parents
>>
did his Asianness even come up in his manifesto
>>
>>35203154
If you read his manifesto you see that his mother pampered the shit out of him and bought him what he want when he wanted it. His dad was a cuck who wasn't around and married a bitch of a woman but you can't say he wasn't love. He had a solid friend group for 14 years and his brother looked up to him
>>
>>35200669
nah he was just a pussy like the rest of the people on this site lmao
>>
>>35203200
pampered =/= loved
she probably treated him worse and worse as he got older
>>
>>35203212
t. the only tough not a pussy on here
>>
>>35200707
>He was a spoilt idiot with autism.

What's most interesting about Eliot isn't that he was an autist and killed people. To me it's the implied question of why other autists (and there are many comparable cases around us) don't do the same.

Because he wasn't THAT down in the pit, that's what most Robots will agree on. I mean yea he was an insane sperg that sprayed normies with orange juice, but he wasn't THAT much more unadjusted than the average Robot.

It's a kind of about a "banality of evil for me." He was an average Robot. What made an average Robot capable of such behavior ?
>>
>>35203255

this. he admits his parents wanted to dump him with the stepwife's family in bumfuck nowhere.

you can tell he steadily became just a burden to his parents, and yes that includes his mom.

rodger is one of the few things molyneux hit on the head
>>
>>35203340
>What made an average Robot capable of such behavior ?

This:
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Psychopathic tendencies
- Underdeveloped impulse control system that made him suffer mentally more than an average person
>>
i 100% feel Elliotts pain. We had very similar lives except i had more self esteem about my looks and maintained hope.

finally at age 30 in beginning to get some female attention.

he just needed support to weather his bad times, but his family abandoned him and his personality was too shitty to maintain friendships.

i grew up in his area and went to the same places he did. i wish i had met him.
>>
File: 1313015127402.jpg (47KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
1313015127402.jpg
47KB, 655x560px
>>35203477
As a hapa myself i feel solace with other hapas and their struggles with depression and hate
even the girls
You can really tell how much they were fucked up came from their parents and just being mixed, it's not even like i'm projecting, each of these people have the same stories
>>
>>35203477
>his personality was too shitty maintain friendships
He was just too different and inhibited to be socially interesting. One of his long time friends grew to keep a distance from his as he was "socially awkward", the more recent ones found him "too depressing" and his best friend dropped him for acting in a too disturbing manner. Then there were others who just forgot about him for some reason. His thought world was too different from that of others for him to find any friends. He could not really find anything to say to matters that were interesting to them. It's not a sign of shitty personality but different scope of mind.
>>
He was just a faggot who wouldn't settle down for 10/10 godess..
Many ""Ugly Girls"" Hitted on him he rejected them
He had many friends he wasn't bullied that much.
He was a 6/10
He was rich

He only was autistic..

Yeah a total robot model here boys.
>>
>>35200669
Sounds like the faggot needed a bro. That's what most dudes need. A bro who would stand beside them even in the face of god.
>>
>>35205270
No one ever hitted on him. And even if they had, you would not know about it as he never told about it anywhere.
>>
>>35205270
Read my twisted world, the guy was completely delusional.
>>
>>35205302
wow deep...

originally deep
>>
>>35202883
I was so jelly reading his "manifesto". Giant home, decent car, uneventful childhood. Mentally unstable twat knew how good he had it too.
>>
File: 1449264397748.jpg (20KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
1449264397748.jpg
20KB, 364x364px
>>35200669
>he had no one to provide him with affection, love

wew lad, I manage to live without it as well.
Still no need to kill a few people over it.

Would've been friends with him though and made fun of him. fuckin loser.
>>
>>35205411
>Mentally unstable twat
You always call mentally unstable people twats?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.