[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I don't have nobody to tell how my day was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1417741477703.gif (381KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1417741477703.gif
381KB, 350x263px
>tfw I don't have nobody to tell how my day was
>>
>>35200258
Tell us, anon. We're always here for you.
>>
How was your day, anon?
oreginalionkagguytr
>>
>>35200312
>>35200293
thanks anons <3

It was awfull. Nobody in my job listen to me. We were supose to finish a job today and we don't have anything to deliver.

I wish I didn't care that much about my job :/
>>
File: 1487991082157.jpg (8KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1487991082157.jpg
8KB, 245x245px
Well maybe you should educate yourself on the importance of grammar, then people would be less repulsed by you.
>>
>>35200388
Come on, anon. Maybe English isn't his first language or he was just typing without thinking. I make mistakes when shitposting, everyone does occasionally.
>>
>>35200427
You're right. Maybe I should be more tolerant.
>>
You guys, hear me out as well. Last 2 months have been an living hell. Shit went south rather fast. Now I've an unifag loan big time due to falling out, no place to work and pretty sure they are coming after me. I'm seeing things. I'm hearing things. Considering suicide, I don't want it anymore.
>>
>>35200258
Double negative. So you do have somebody to tell.
>>
>>35200388
now grammar exist only for be destroy
you did expect other?
ha ha the future runs from you! away
>>
>>35200523
I feel like Uni is too big of a risk. I just became an electrician. Can you not find anywhere to work even if it's just labour?
>>
>>35200584
The point is even the "just labor" in my country requires some degree or previos experience. My previous experiences are only shooting, marching, hand-to-hand etc. I'm worth shit.
>>
>>35200764
If you are really fucked just join the military. Sucks but I can see no way out of it. Maybe a person with more experience could help you out but I've never experienced the post-uni feels since I dropped out of highschool, feelsgoodman.
>>
>when the people who tell you about their days say the same thing every day because they live the same day every day

don't wanna hear about your day for the millionth boring time
>>
>>35200764
My previous life, that led me here has already ruined me mentaly. I'm constantly angry, i hate everything and everyone, I can't speak in a normal way, i can't forget. Like I mentioned previously I'm seeing things. Shadows. I feel like some-ones always watching me in a bad way. The only human interaction i have is lurking and shitposting in this hellhole, and that's only because i want to believe that this site can turn me back to the way i was.
>>
>>35200838
I came from that place. This was the start of it. See >>35200873
>>
>>35200873
Gotta get out and find something to do, man. Sounds cliche as fuck but you have to. Find a hobby, volunteer for some work. Just do anything that will get you off here and in a better place. Sort of shit advice but it's just a matter of willpower.

Maybe go to the doctor and get some medication. Usually people self-diagnose themselves and claim they have fake shit, but if this stuff is really this bad then you should at least get it checked out.
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>How are you doing?
>I'm OK.

>How was your day?
>Fine.
>>
everyday is the same why people ask eachother that shit? just soo they can talk?
>>
>>35200940
I have no resources. I can't afford to go to the doctor. I tried to go to uni to get a degree so I'll not collapse mentaly right away. That prolonget this a bit, but in the end it did more damage. I did manage to get to a free spot in uni, but now that i've failed it's not free anymore and i'm left with a massive dept. I need the money, but i can't get my hands on it. Meanwhile I'm feeling more like shit everyday.
>>
>>35200388
this anon is correct >>35200427 english is not my first language. Sorry for my dumbness

>>35200868
I don't care to hear the same thing every day if the person that says it is the person I love

>>35200541
sorry for my poor english. But I do not have somebody to tell ;_;
>>
>>35201001
Just try to help some people. Won't work probably, but I think that an /r9k/ where some people at least try to empathize with other anons rather than constantly shit post about trannies is certainly better.
>>
>>35201001
Precisely. Humans cannot live without communicating. A real comminication, not some computer generated one. Even this here is not a communication.
>>
>>35201090
and what is communication? talking to people about shitty things they do not care about
>>35201085
that is why we have stry threads
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.