[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: 1488162607390.jpg (148KB, 542x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488162607390.jpg
148KB, 542x800px
One of my friends is currently on dried p. cubensis shrooms and another one of my friends is doing poppers with me out of a bong and smoking from the pipe while we are tripsitting the friend doing mushrooms.

Also general /drugs/ thread.
>>
>>35199343
:(
Le original commentato
>>
File: 1434074863340.jpg (6KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
1434074863340.jpg
6KB, 237x213px
>doing poppers with me out of a bong
>>
why do you do drugs op?
>>
about to take 150mg DXM for first time (im skelly so should be 2nd plateau)

:^) its better than drinking by myself in my room
>>
>>35199343
Sounds fun as fuck
>>35200445
Try them and find out
>>
>>35199343
OP pour the poppers into a glass of lemonade

DONT FUCKING DRINK IT

but it makes it so much stronger when you whiff it

it goes off quickly but its wasy stronger, thanks random junkie stranger who taught me this
>>
>>35200197
>doing them right now
I like how you guys call em poppers here they're called gats
>>
>>35200516
what the fuck even are they

in Fear & Loathing they were depicted as ampules, and online you can buy them in something that looks pretty much like computer duster. How do you pour them into lemonade or why bother using a bong? And where can I get some in the US? (are they legal?)
>>
File: ash smoke weed everyday.gif (372KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ash smoke weed everyday.gif
372KB, 500x375px
>>35199343
Just smoked a bowl of blue dream with some hash on top.

About to do dxm later. and chill in my room and trip out.
>tfw you could have done real acid the other day but missed out on it.

Any tips on how to have a good dxm trip with a decent ammount of euphoria. the bowl i smoked was the last of my weed btw

i wish acid, mdma, and shrooms werent so fucking hard to come by in the midwest
>>
>>35200545
amyl nitrate, its just a liquid that gives you a 15 second high/ headache

over here, UK, they come in small bottles (sold as 'room odourisers' lol) and you just pour it into your lemonade

i dont hink we're on about the same thing desu senpai
>>
>>35200589
DXM bro! have you done it before? jealous of the weed, i hate living in the UK

I'm sucking down some syrup in the next 30 mins :3
>>
File: 1486961277523.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486961277523.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>35199343
Still have some leftover DMT from a couple days ago. It originally weighed about .2 on a scale but I smoked half in a bowl and I had a pretty alright trip. Got half left.

Gotta wait 'till my gf and kid are out of the house entirely, but judging from my first trip, it'll be worth the way.
>>
>>35200545
we're talking about different things my friend.
>>
>>35200589
>Any tips on how to have a good dxm trip with a decent ammount of euphoria
Low lighting and music I guess. Oh, and take benadryl before. It will slightly potentiate and prevent robo itch. What plateau?
Also, watch this fuckin shit when you peak:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFgoUhNvMLrr8izq38HX6rjFR-nkfklxw

>i wish acid, mdma, and shrooms werent so fucking hard to come by in the midwest
darknet dude
and, if you wanted to put in the effort, it's legal to buy shroom spores and fairly easy to grow em
>>
I think I'm going to do weed soon whats it like
>>
>>35200636
yeah amyls, that's what I'm talking about

>>35200685
what are poppers and gats if not amyls?
>>
>>35200742
It's pretty dope

oregano
>>
>>35200742
It really just potentiates whatever you are feeling/doing so if you are feeling good and eating, you'll feel really good and food will be really interesting and tasty.

It's pretty overrated as it is, most of the people who harp on about it only do so because it is strongly tied to positive emotions/experiences for them.
>>
File: 1.jpg (50KB, 560x411px)
1.jpg
50KB, 560x411px
>>35200663
ive done it before but only had 1 or 2 trips normally its just mind rape

>>35200712
yeah bitcoin is complex tho and im lazy but i wanna get it set up and know im not gonna be ripped off or stinged.

eh probbaly a high second i weight 210 and i plan on taking 350-400mg enough to have euphoria

does benadryl make you pass out tho
also sometimes dxm just makes me sleep
>>
>>35200939
2 benadryl will have me snoozing but the DXM counteracts it in my experience. if not for you, eh good luck
>>
Gonna grow some shrooms for myself and a friend in the coming weeks. Do any anons have advice for me?
>>
>>35201155
I sort of tried it but in a dorm room and with almost no sterility cautions apart from simply boiling the substrate, so it didn't work. Take more care than I did.

My scheme is this (still just a scheme): buy a pressure cooker for 20 bucks at walmart, fill it with substrate, a lot of it, many shrooms' worth (brown rice flour and vermiculite in this case), cook that shit, and use lysol and a laundromat bag or trashbag to ensure sterility, while injecting the spores into the pressure cooker after it's cooled.

In my mind this is a really efficient way to use spores, and you can just dump all that mycelium out and refill the pressure cooker and give it another go, only using a few CC's of spore solution each time. Is this an elegant idea or stupid?
>>
>>35200485
i did
marijuana is nice, but makes me severely anxious and paranoid
i've tried acid too, and had an awful experience that has caused me much strife
t. schizotypal
>>
waiting till 8pm to swallow 550mg of diphenhydramine
looking forward to the insane visuals, not looking forward to the muscle spasms and bruxism it gives me at that dose
>>
>>35201379
>Taking psychotics while having schizophrenia
I heard it's pretty bad
>>
>>35201416
i wasn't aware of it until afterwards, since my parents had never sent me to a therapist or anything.
it wasn't fun at all and has been a source of near constant existential dread. I've gotten better, but i basically experienced reality as a nightmare for several months afterwards while trying to balance a job and then university
>>
>>35201379
yeah don't do that shit if you have a mental illness or frailness
>>
>>35200663
How do you deal with the pharmacy asking you questions?
>>
>>35201537
Can you describe what the trip and months after were like?
>>
>>35201537
>doing psychedelics when schizophrenic
you asked for it
>>
File: 9311765_orig.jpg (52KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
9311765_orig.jpg
52KB, 500x211px
Anyone try drugging their pets up to see what would happen?

I'm tempted to dissolve one tab of acid into my cat's water bowl just to see how she'd react

I have too much free time on my hands
>>
>>35201585
like i said, afterwards felt like a nightmare. extremely depersonalization, nothing felt entirely real. the trip itself felt like i was slowly descending into the abyss while my world crumbles around me. there was no help, i was doomed.

>>35201615
as i said before, i wasn't aware of it beforehand. peer pressure sucks
>>
>>35201643
hmmmmm

honestly if you're nice to your cat and your cat seems like it could take it, sure why not? Most people would call that animal abuse and it's weird but I don't know if "abuse" is the right word. Or you could do it to a captured vermin of some sort like a raccoon lol. I should try that.

I've heard stories of dogs accidentally eating tabs or eating wild mushrooms and tripping; they seem to trip through their nose more, while we trip through our eyes, if that makes sense.

Pro tip: dogs metabolize benzos half as efficiently as humans do, so you can actually give your dog a human dose of xanax for example, to stop a trip and calm them down. Not sure about cats.
>>
>>35201643
please don't force things onto your animals that they can't say yes or no to, and probably can't comprehend.
>>
Last night I got plastered on beer, then smoked meth and dmt. I dont remember much, but according to my friends i was extremely autistic
>>
>>35201643
Animals don't respond to psychedelic drugs like humans do. Probably something to do with human consciousness that animals lack, maybe setotonin receptor differences, but I've dosed my dog (23kg) with ~150mcg LSD and he just laid around for a few hours, puked and went back to sleep.
Now, dosing unsuspecting people is where the real fun is.
>>
>>35201764
like neutering?

[x]rekt
>>
>>35201821
Fuck off, PETA. Neutering animals keeps you from drowning in stray kittens every time you walk outside.
>>
>>35201801
they definitely do trip, your dog just took it like a champ

>>35201864
you missed the point. Deliberately I hope, or you're retarded
>>
File: 1243988608214.jpg (141KB, 689x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1243988608214.jpg
141KB, 689x1147px
>>35201801
>Animals don't respond to psychedelic drugs like humans do

They seem to affect spiders
>>
>>35200636
What the fuck are you on about putting poppers in lemonade, you just sniff it out the bottle you mongo
>>
Had the best time of my life this weekend doing copious amount of mdma and 2cb. Was quite eye opening in many ways, now afterwards I am quite depressed that life will never be that good without substances to force my brain into euphoria.

Also, i've heard that in big enough quantities anti-depressants can make you quite high. Has anyone had any experience with this? Currently sitting on a lot of mirtazapine.
>>
>>35199343
>tripsitting
Of all the normie memes, this one is the most pathetic.
>>
Took a bar of Xanax this weekend, along with a few poopers and bowls, as well as half a bottle of wine. Didn't really feel anything, not even the wine or weed, until I smoked a cigarette and then I got the biggest head rush I've ever had and suddenly felt all the weed and drunk. Really cool, but I don't know, Xanax doesn't really seem too fun since it just made me feel absolutely nothing.
>>
>>35201946
well MDMA comedowns do make you more depressed significantly, in the following few days, unless you supplement with 5-htp

>Also, i've heard that in big enough quantities anti-depressants can make you quite high.
hmmm
Syrian rue (harmaline, a MAOI [sometimes used as an antidepressant]) can get you really fucked up at high doses, plus it's half of ayahuasca, but it's also pretty dangerous unless you follow a strict diet and avoid certain other drugs
Other than that, I'd be really careful trying to trip off antidepressants, sounds like it would really be risky.

>>35201965
acute psychosis can happen without warning
also you'd definitely want a sitter if you're doing a heroic dose
>>
File: 1487128309049.jpg (298KB, 789x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487128309049.jpg
298KB, 789x1000px
Never taken any dissociatives before besides psychedelics

How much benadryl should I start off with?
>>
>>35202137
dissociatives and psychedelics are different and benadryl is a deliriant which is also different from the other two
sounds like you're already high anon
>>
>>35202076
It's really weird how individual the after effects are for mdma. One of my friends took almost 1.5 g of mdma in two days whilst i only took around 350 mg, but he is completely fine and i am quite down.

I read a bit more about the anti-depressant high and noticed that they say it's very much like a deliriant, so I will pass that.
>>
File: 1487010420581.jpg (49KB, 364x381px) Image search: [Google]
1487010420581.jpg
49KB, 364x381px
OP here

currently eating bacon mushroom pepperoni pizza
with sriracha and garlic sauce. friend on shrooms is tripping the fuck up and his pupils are dilated to high hell.
>>
>>35201643
My old dog fucking loved to get stoned. As soon as he could smell the weed he would come sprinting over and just sit next to us until we went out on the porch. I'd blow like 4 big hits into his ear, he go down and wander around the yeard until it was time to go in, then gorge on food and come lay between us on the bed.
Always thought about giving him some mdma, but I was so unsure about the right dosage, there's not really any info on it.
>>
Me tripping balls last week
>>
>>35200589
Grow your own shrooms
Make dmt
>>
I'd like to caution the robots doing dxm. I did it back when I was your age. Loved the dussociatiom and the afterglow. Didn't realize how bad it was for my brain, it really increased my suicidally and also gave me legitimate hppd (carpets moving and waving when I'd look at them)

If you do it make it a very rare thing, once or twice a year. Keep dose under 300mg.
>>
>>35202727
that's really overcautious
you can go over a gram
and usually people advise the "one plateau per week" rule
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.