[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this girl not interested in me anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download (6).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>Be literally autistic
>Meet girl on dating site who has Asperger's too
>We click very well, she said talking to me made her day
>Talk for another day, and we decide to meet on the third day
>Neither of us have ever connected so well with another person in such a short amount of time
>Actually looking forward to meeting another human being for once
>We have a nice time hanging out
>Before she leaves, she hugs me and says we should meet again soon
>5 hours pass and I send her a text
>She stops replying after a few minutes
>It's been almost an entire day and she still hasn't responded

What the hell, m8s. Does this mean she isn't interested anymore? But why would she hug me and tell me she wanted to meet again?
>>
1. Normies get oute REEE le XD
2. She's probably just busy or something
>>
>>35199437

I wish I was a normie. :^) Guess I'll try texting her again, if she's just busy.
>>
>It's been almost an entire day and she still hasn't responded
If I know autistic people, and I do because I have it, she's probably doing something more interesting than dating like shitposting on 4chan.

>>35200068
Don't do that, texting more than once is beta as fuck. Just leave it and wait until she replies.
>>
>>35200068
Don't text her. If you have to, at least wait a day.
>>
Wait another day and a half. If she still hasn't replied by then, *then* you can start to worry.

Think of all the times you may not have replied to some sort of electronic communication immediately. There are so many possible reasons for your own response time, and that vast multitude of reasons also applies for other people.
>>
File: chill.webm (273KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
chill.webm
273KB, 450x360px
>>35200115
This anon gets it OP.
Chances are from her POV you're coming on too strong as is.
>>
>>35199303
>5 hours pass and I send her a text
Here is where you fucked up.

Anyway It should be OK wish you luck.
>>
>>35200546
How long should I wait to text her then, if we end up hanging out again?
>>
Don't worry anon, I'm sure she was just busy or forgot to reply. Hopefully.
>>
>>35200643
The next day should be fine. I imagine you should give her some time to think and don't push hard even when it looks that good. Trust me I fucked up many times doing that. She might be also avoidant. It's a great step forward going on a actual date so don't focus on texting now. You'll be fine don't overthink.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.