[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Chad Problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ariana_annoyed.jpg (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ariana_annoyed.jpg
129KB, 500x500px
>tfw you're already bored of your new FWB but she's falling in love with you
>>
>>35198784
>tfw when you went to gym so long that its not even challenging anymore.
>>
>>35198784
>tfw you cant even enjoy the women hunt since they all fall at your feet even if you fail to notice them
>>
>>35198784
>tfw you would like to have an argument to prove you have nice ideas but everyone says you are right everytime
>>
>tfw ugly women and middle aged single moms persistently try to talk to you
>>
>tfw every single time you are nice to a girl for more than two dates she tries to marry you

Lolwut? I just want to go on a couple of dates, have fun, have sex. I'm going to treat you nice, yes, but I'm not going to marry you, lol. You're not even close to being in my league. You're just available today.

Why are girls so stupid, lol?
>>
>>35198784
>tfw gf gets jealous again, because every single women in the mall looks at you
>>
>tfw Stacy won't talk to me because I slept with an ugly girl instead of playing her "chase me while I go fuck other Chads" game

But I'm a smart Chad. They are stupid. She'll probably come back.
>>
>TFW she says she love you but all you can do is pull a han solo and say "I know"
>>
>>35198784
>tfw you are always high because your dealer is gay and into you.

>if I wouldn't fuck my teacher I would have failed my exams lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.