[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denied revenge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: artlimited_img33303.jpg (67KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
artlimited_img33303.jpg
67KB, 525x700px
I'm starting to notice something really fucked up about the society I live in.

As a kid I witnessed lots of cases of bullying, some with heavy violence resulting in the physical harm of the victims and the aftermath being trauma.
>still today I see those dudes and they are noticeably harm and marked by that.

But some of them changed schools and with time became bigger and stronger than their bullies.

Only know of one case in which he beat them in revenge, and the outcome was not a happy one:

>"omg remember Anon, that freak we used to beat the shit out? He harmed Chad like for no reason "
>"what a psycho, we should burn his car "
>"yeah he has to be reported to the police too"

And most of the people who were the former bullies acted like they were some victims of a serial killer, like they were some church boys.

So you can, as a child, beat the shit outta any defenseless kid, psychologically torture him everyday in school for years.

And then, when you stumped across him years later, now him being the same as capable of fighting as you, and you still want to harass him out of nostalgia and get beat the fuck up.

You will have the means and the moral high ground to trash him and try to run his life even more...

And society still would think YOU are the Alpha and he's still the pussy...

What the fuck anons.
>>
>tfw to intelligent too poison their family
>>
>>35198327
Society stays out so your revenge can be personal
only.Cause you have to dethrone the bully yourself.
they are doing you a favor.
>>
>>35198475
No, society always is going to treat you as a some psycho who has no justification but pure "hate".

As if wanting to release your tensions in a physical way against those who tormented you is some crazy need.
>>
>>35198534
They love psychos who do it in honorable way.
You just mustnt give a fuck about betas talking.
>>
>>35198668
That's my point, they're some betas who using their numbers, 3 vs 1 in this example I gave, abused some kid and now they cry like pussys when he comes to get revenge.

And his revenge is tiny in comparison to years of harassment and beatings. And the beta and alpha females seem to be on their side too.

Much of the so called "Chads" are in fact betas who prey on weak, friendly or smaller kids that they know they can beat at the time.

I don't fall for the "superior genes" meme.
>>
Most people are under the assumption you can't get bullied if you fight back.

It's a gut reaction like when people see something upsetting they think or say, if that were me I'd beat the shit out of them. ect.
Since fighting is a tool of the bully they equate fighting with being a bully, since most violence is unnecessary using it at all is generally considered bullying. Unless you're a bully or in with bullies then it's okay as long as you can get away with it.
>>
>>35199169
True!

I have never been beat but the verbal abuse of at some point more than ten dudes at the same time was inflicted on me.
Was to much of a coward at the time, and even if not, it was 10 vs 1.

But now, 4 years after finishing highschool, I have crossed some of those guys dozens of times in the street, alone just 1 vs 1 and some of them didn't even said hello.
The feeling of can't do shit without facing jail time of being expelled from college for having committed a crime of assault is overwhelming.

But I guess at least they are not a problem any more.
>>
>>35198327
You don't even need to wait until you're adult to make this happen. If you fight back while you're still in school, everyone will look upon the victim as the trouble maker. Because the bullying is seen as the status quo and standing up for yourself disturbs the peace.
>>
>>35199700
Maybe true as well.

And in those cases the bullies use their numbers and/or physical strength against weaker or fewer in number victims.

But the second the victims try too use a weapon, and I talk about as defense and intimidation tools not to kill, as equalizer they are seen as "escalators" of the situation.

Like picking a knife and intimidating, never even harm, the abusers.
>>
>>35199169
I was the shy scrawny autistic kid, when I socked my bully in the jaw he got in more trouble than me, even though he barely touched me.

Haven't had to deal with bullies much though, I guess the few times I had an encounter made it clear that I wasn't the sort of autistic that took the shit.
>>
>>35198327
>carrying a grudge all the way from high school into adult life
Looks like some of us never left the prison called school, kids are mentally undeveloped hormone ridden morons, blame the schools for being unable to weed out bullies

>Yeah payback time, i have been scheming this for years!
What kind of adult thought this was a good idea? they might not be able to convict a kid who beats other kids but they sure as hell can convict a full grown adult(physically)
Did you want round 2 of school on nightmare mode? cause that's what jail is and jail is where you will eventually end up if you continue down your path
If you wanna get back at them wear a ski mask when you beat them up you idiot, what kind of moron walks up to them "Hey remember me?! I HAVE COME FOR REVENGE OF THAT THING YOU DID TO ME IN SCHOOL REEEEE!!!"
*gets arrested* "Oh what the fuck, i am the victim here, I AM THE VICTIM!!!!!"
>>
>>35200064
Don't know why you assume that I would justify my aggression with that.

Add I said, bullies tend to have the need to come back and try to get some of the old joy the got in school. But when they encounter their old victim and get their ass kicked, society (at least here) tends to side with them.
Sometimes the victims can't control themselves when the aggressive situation is forced into them again and they respond with too much punishment.

But even if the law gives the victims the right fit defend themselves, lots of people still are going to see THEM as the psycho aggressors and the bullies as the poor victims.
>>
>>35200234
>old high school bully comes to talk shit
>not shit talking them back to get them to throw the first punch
Well see here's your problem, you forgot to prime the engine buddy
>>
>>35200336

Why do you draw an artificial line between physical violence and all other forms of abuse? Surely if I start twirling my genitals in front of your daughter's face, without actually touching her, you would be justified in using force to stop me?
>>
>>35200480
This

And yeah, the best way is to be the one that doesn't started the violence..... which you already are, you were the victim and now he came to fuck with you even more.

But even if he punchs you in the face without any reason more than the sick satisfaction he gets from abusing people.

You still are required to defend yourself and not to harm him too much, or you are considered a crazy resented guy. But if he beats you, he other than legal consequences, is going to get the approval of a big part of society.

He's badass, he is alpha, he surely isn't less attractive to lots of females, not all of course.
>>
File: 1480450700474.jpg (39KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
1480450700474.jpg
39KB, 480x455px
>>35200480
I don't consider voyeurism abuse but i would make a citizen arrest and press charges
If someone talks shit to you talk shit back, if they throw a punch punch back simple concept i don't see what the problem is
The case of someone doing something like dangling their dingaling at your face eye for eye isn't recommended but you're not helpless you can still make the citizen arrest at have them charged for their criminal activity, learn to cool your beans mate we don't live in lawless chaos where vigilante justice prevails

>>35200605
>If some nutjob attacks you you should be allowed to commit aggravated assault
No you're allowed to attack him back but only to the point where he stops attacking you,
after which you can report that he assaulted you first and you defended yourself and kept your cool by not going overboard, are you guys new to criminal law or just stupid?
>he other than legal consequences, is going to get the approval of a big part of society.
I am curious to find out what parts of society approve of attacking other people at random? are you perhaps from a low income urban neighborhood or something?
>He's badass, he is alpha, he surely isn't less attractive to lots of females, not all of course.
In what circle of people is he considered an alpha badass for not growing up outside of high school mindset? also only trashy ghetto bitches and bimbos would consider a looney who attacks people at random "hot"
>>
>>35200064
Also, why he can get clean of guilt for abusing you when he had the advantage in strength or numbers, but later when you got the guts and the capability to beat him
>omg that was in the past anon now you can't justify to beat me.
>even if "the past" is only 2 years or less ago and he neither had any just reason to abuse you.

Is really convenient for the bully to use that logic. It's only OK if it's me who does it and if we are "children" (like if a 16 yo is doing kids things) or underage and if you can't really defend yourself from me.
>>
>>35198327

Try to see it through the eyes of society (or God).
Millenia ago, society (or God) tried to get rid of Vendetta and invented Justice to replace it. You can't expect society to bend toward you being the Punisher just because you see it as ethical. The Greater Good demands it, as God protected Cain from getting killed by other men, teaching in the process a thing or two about what He expected from us.

That being said and from the point of a view of a victim: let's say I know someone who was bullied and decided later to let a thing fall from a building on the back of one of his bully (not a rock, mind you, something softer). Hearing him yell in surprise and then in pain on the floor while he was running away in the stairs. Wasn't that satisfying, actually. A lot of the revenge satisfaction is just a thing in the mind, born out of the rage of not being able to do a thing.
>>
>>35200748
Context, I live in the third world. And yes, despicable people see value on those actions, bitches.

But you're simplifying the thread.

I was talking not about legal issues respecting the assaults or violence.
I'm taking about society seeing as normal than "kids" (teenagers are not kids) can bully to the point of trauma other teenagers.

But if you pass these underage line, you former victim have to renounce to any feelings of revenge now that you're capable of retribution.

It's all OK as long as they are "kids" and one is totally unable to defend himself.
It's totally wrong to run from the situation, grow stronger, and even one year later, come for payback and succeed.
>>
File: 1478994422655.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
1478994422655.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>35200796
Already gave you the skimask option if you're retarded enough to go for it, we live in a society that has laws and rules

Once again blame the school for being a shitty place and not being able to protect the students from bullies

By your logic the society would be full of justified vendetta, who knows if some person carries a grudge towards you for pushing him in the sandbox when you were kid and swore bloody vengeance on you, then as adult he would be justified to come bash your head in because "MUH JUSTICE!"

You want to do something about it find a way for schools to stop further bullying, or put on a ski mask and get some vendetta justice

But you can't expect your actions to be lawfully justified, or even socially because attacking people over old shit is nutty if you do it publicly, learn some subtly or get over it
>>
>>35201005
Again, you're using a straw man on me.

I'm taking about victims having to accept it if the bullies come back, having to care for not harming "too much" their aggressors cuz "muh overreaction".

Years of harassment vs one beating.

And somehow the victim is always the bully.
>he bullied because her had problems, bad parents, etc.
>also he " wasn't aware of the damage he provoked "
>and can't be found accountable for anything he did, just "get over it".

The underage line is a total social construct, there's friends if mine who first got drunk at 13 and fucked at 14.

But then somehow the " kid " argument saves some people for being morally judged for their actions.

And even if you get bullied at 16, and get revenge at 17, society (a big part at least) will judge you as
>resented
>psychopath
And will justify the bully's revenge on you, because he has the role of bully and you of victim that must not respond.

And people think as teenagers for a long period, even until their 30s I have seen that a lot.
>>
>>35201215
You're talking a lot about how it is unfair, how would you bring justice to it?

>I'm taking about victims having to accept it if the bullies come back, having to care for not harming "too much" their aggressors cuz "muh overreaction"

Because that is the law my friend, and allowing the old bully victims to beat the shit out of their bullies as adult would be stupid and would lead to people abusing their "lawful asswhooping cards"

>"Yeah officer this guy i just beat half to death used to bully me brah"
>"Oh i see, carry on son"
>>
File: I dont care anymore.jpg (33KB, 527x497px) Image search: [Google]
I dont care anymore.jpg
33KB, 527x497px
Used to ponder those thoughts constantly, but put a shoe lace on that double-edged knife.

Anyway, I'll get what I deserve if revenge is what I serve. And I'm okay with that.
>>
>>35201761
I'm done, you still say is is always a half death beating and a "get over it".

Maybe bullying here is different from there. But what I see is normalization, theories about " alphas and betas ", superior genes and determinist shit like that.
When in reality it's a intent of accepting behaviors that are permitted to some and impose underserved punishment on people who become punch bags.

And the slightest intent to equalize the things has to be done in strict terms of time and form.
>don't be adult
>don't cause to much harm

But the level of harm that the victims have to endure during their childhood and teenage years is limitless, in the US getting to the point of suicide.
>>
>>35202249
How would you stop the normalization of bullying then?

Your bullying normalization is nothing more than people dealing with the issues in a logical way since there isn't a better alternative currently other than telling the victims to deal with it

If you don't offer any alternatives you are basically just blowing out hot air
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.