[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women like balls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: balls.gif (2MB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
balls.gif
2MB, 300x193px
Do women like balls?
>>
>>35198238
would you want a wrinkly sack of veiny flesh in your mouth?

there's your answer
>>
>>35198261
>Implying men and women have the same exact tastes, sexually.
>>
>>35198238
yes

if they belong to chad
>>
>>35198261
implying i aint want a tiddy in my mouf
>>
I dunno, I have been disallowed from touching my bf's testicles ever.
>>
>>35198607
did you bite them or something you sick bitch?
>>
File: 1488086259241.jpg (50KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1488086259241.jpg
50KB, 409x409px
>>35198238
I wasn't into balls when I first saw them now almost 20 years of 0 sexual contact has corrupted me to the point I want to suck on musty sweaty balls all day kms
>>
>>35198615
Nope.
He just doesn't want them to be touched.
>>
>>35198653
i think he might be gay
>>
I love my boyfriend's balls. I like playing with his junk in general.
>>
>>35198238
Only Chad's balls
>>
They're real fucking neato.
>>
>>35198660
My first gf like playing with my balls but they were extremely ticklish since I wasn't used to anyone else touching them. Wasn't the greatest feeling but she eventually did it so often I got used to it and don't find it ticklish when other girls play with them.
>>
They fucking better that's where their babies are gonna come from
>>
You can try, but do you like having hair in your mouth? Shit's hard as fuck to shave.
>>
>>35198966
pinch the skin and yank it to make it taut and then shave it
>>
>>35198980
Yeah but fordyce spots get in the way. I might as well just wax myself.
>>
>>35198238
Most of them don't know that they move around and stuff with your pulse nor that they ascend and descend so much with temperature and conditions/activity.
>>
>>35198261
>do women like sucking cock
>would you want a warm fleshy rod in your mouth?

>there's your answer
>>
>>35198740
One guy on another board shared a story about some girl fondling his balls and when he tried sitting up on the edge of the bed he felt a soar pain in one of his balls.

He had had to call a paramedic to pick him off the bed and take him to the hospital where he had surgery to correct torsion.

Yea, it don't trust anyone other than myself with my balls.
>>
>>35199158
>>would you want a warm fleshy rod in your mouth?
Not a faggot or anything but that sounds great tbqh
>>
>>35199158
>>would you want a warm fleshy rod in your mouth?
yes please

this post actually got me semi-erect thinking about that feeling I NEED to suck a big hard cock
>>
>>35198238
I want access to the treasure that lies beyond the balls... the boipucci.... nobody will let me rim them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.