[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard Drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: rockett.png (130KB, 505x412px) Image search: [Google]
rockett.png
130KB, 505x412px
Has anyone here ever been on hard drugs? No weed or alcohol, shit like meth and crack. If so, how has it effected you.
>>
>>35198085
I've taken LSD a couple times, and I was on oxi when I broke both my legs. LSD is my favorite drug, hands down, and I've been trying to find some more to do it again, but it's hard because I don't do a lot of drugs so I don't really have a reliable plug. As for oxi, it's shit, don't fuck with opiates unless you're trying to kill yourself.
>>
Alcohol is a hard drug, so is nicotine.
>>
Shrooms is fun, but trippy, be careful when you do a lot

Angel dust is fucked up
>>
>>35198127
I don't see LSD as a hard drug, psychedelics aren't damaging in that way. And there's always a safe way to do drugs, opiates are great in moderation
>>
>>35198204
LSD isn't addictive, but it's a lot fucking wilder of a ride than weed or liquor.
>>
>>35198244
I can agree with that, but that is what anyone would be in it for, that's what makes it worthwhile
>>
>>35198085
Had a moderate addiction to benzos and opiates for about a year, managed to get over it with no help and feel stronger and better about myself for it. Still wouldn't recommend it though, everything in moderation
>>
File: 1486078167686.png (63KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1486078167686.png
63KB, 454x453px
>>35198085

I became a speed freak for a couple years
It made me very social and confident
I had a group of 'friends' and even a bunch of Stacey's

Eventually the physical and mental toll gets too much as at the back of your mind and when coming down you're still a robot by nature

Wouldnt recommend it
I wasn't normie before I started, and after I'm even further in the pit
It'll be fun for a while, sure
But if/when you come back you wont be the same
>>
>>35198490
>speed freak

Actual speed or just adderall/vyvanse/concerta?
>>
Quite a lot of cocaine over the last few years.
>>
i was addicted to oxys and heroin for a couple years
>>
>>35198085
Accidentally did PCP from a dipped joint once. Apparently drove to another county and shot off fireworks while talking about nonsense the whole time, then slept for 24 hours straight
>>
File: 1485486250444.jpg (960KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485486250444.jpg
960KB, 1080x1080px
>>35198085
I was shooting heroin for 2.5 years. It makes you feel really good, when you stop you feel bad. It was a fun time but now i rarley do it an bow im on proboshhon. :<
>>
>>35198085
I've tried mdma, cocaine, and meth. I honestly don't think they've really affected me at all considering that I rarely use them. Although I do feel like meth started affecting me differently after a while and was no longer an enjoyable high so I stopped using it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.