[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Robots, how did you lose your oneitis?
I'll start

>be me
>high school
>decided to ask her out
>approaches her
>"Hey anon, how was your day?"
>"F-fine and yours?"
>"Fine."
>"Hey oneitis, W-would you like to go to the movies with me?"
>"Sure."
>filled with joy and anxiety
>6 pm
>she came with her little brother.
>talk for hours before the movie starts
>halfway through the movie
>decided to make my move
>grabbed her chin and gave her a passionate kiss
>she was in shock and started to weep
>she headed outside with her little brother
>tried to apologies to her through texting
>she blocked me in every social network that I was associated with
>mfw she hates me
>mfw one week later she has a boyfriend
>>
You cant kiss someone without her giving any signals man, what did you expect
>>
>>35196987
Autism: the post
GG m8
>>
>>35196987
Hey at least u tried! Also: take this as a lesson. Next time let the girl know ur interested in a date, not merely hanging out. All these stupid faggot betas r ruining things by taking girls out to movies, dinner etc and paying for everything and then being cool with "he's such a great friend", don't fall for that shit! Girls have girls as friends, not guys.
>>
>>35197027
She gave me some signals and I saw one of my friends at the time doing it (mind you, no flirtatious signals) and he made it out okay.
>>
>>35196987
You tried, which is more than most robots can say. I still stalk my oneitis on fb just see any new photos and jerk off to them. I will never have the courage to talk to her and its been so long since I graduated that I doubt she would even remember me.
>>
>>35197122
Um she didn't give u signals, u mistook whatever the fuck she did as "signals" which they very fucking obviously weren't considering her extreme reactions: crying? total social media/contact wipe out? You done fucked up a a Ron.
>>
>>35197160
I hope you're using a fake account. It shows you're name at the 'people who you may know' category.
>>
>Robots, how did you lose your oneitis?
Found out about her boyfriend as I was falling into oneitis with her, it was over before it began. I haven't sperged my feelings to her or anything yet so its not completely unsalvageable though.
>>
>>35197195
WTF is this true?
>>
>>35197351
Yes, happened to my friend.
>>
File: IMG_0247.jpg (43KB, 400x400px)
IMG_0247.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>35196987
I got a huge panic attack reading this

I can't handle it, I wouldn't do such thing without being sure she wants to be with me
>>
>>35197385
OFUCKOFUCKOFUCK
>>
>>35197385
Kek guess I'm fucked. I have zero friends on facebook with an edgy pf picture and edgy name plus first name. Just keep track of people I know without adding them and my first name is not that common so they should figure out who I actually am.
>>
>>35197511
Delete your account, then make a fake account.
>>
>>35197533
Delete it, now. Hopefully it's not too late.
>>
File: aaapigeondead1960s-490x387.jpg (65KB, 490x387px) Image search: [Google]
aaapigeondead1960s-490x387.jpg
65KB, 490x387px
I'm still going to meet her tomorrow at a lecture, I think we're still friends (not "friends" or friendzone or other spheres of existence) and I didn't lose her, but she halfway lost ME

>had a few "dates"
>go on another one
>tell myself I'm going to be serious this time
>I'm GONNA DO IT
>No idea what it is I'm going to do but IT'S HAPPENING THIS TIME
>freshest clothes, everything set up, everything prepared for
>Grand Battle Plan, invasion of normandy ain't got shit on me
>meet at a public place
>greet
>decide to walk until we find a cafe we like
>she sees a sick pigeon
>I BELIEVED I HAD ALL POSSIBLE SITUATIONS ACCOUNTED FOR
>she completely stops everything in its tracks and for 20 minutes attempts to babysit a clearly death-fated pigeon
>the pigeon doesn't even go into her hands, it keeps hobbling away like a piece of shit
>she's trying to coax a salt-less pretzel out of a street salesman now
>he insists there's none without salt
>she keeps insisting
>it's a Tim and Eric sketch at this point, and I'm not a performer, I'm just the audience watching this all unfurl

I think my subconscious chose to kill off a part of my brain at that point because the suffering of being cucked by a sick pigeon was too much
>>
>>35197690
>cucked by a sick pigeon

Fucking kek.
>>
>>35197690
I lol'd, but how can u do these dates when ur not doing at least one of these: hand holding/cuddling/making out/dry humping/fucking
>>
>>35197815
*how can u call these dates
>>
>>35197834
Perhaps its a non-native-english interpretation but I was under the impression merely meeting for a beverage qualified?
>>
>>35197875
Yes, in English "going on a date" has romantic implications, if u met ur buddy for a beer u wld not say "I went on a date with John" or whatever, people wld think u were gay.

You rly just "hung out with her" a few times.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.