[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you guys so obsessed with what normies do? They don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Why are you guys so obsessed with what normies do? They don't care about you, why do you care about them?
>>
>>35196520
Because in order to live my life I need to please normies. I need to look decent, be social and work for them.

>inb4 just go live in the woods

If I do that i'll become more mentally ill than I am now.
>>
because nearly everything in life depends on normies not hating you

jobs, eduation, a social life, gfs

don't tell me it is ok to not have a gf, the moment people discover you are a virgin they cut you off socially and some people outright discriminate against you, it is impossible to escape from, I don't have an ex-gf or anyone who knew I had a gf to vouch for me, someone will say "have you ever had a gf" and everyone will join in expecting proof, then they will gossip

goody2shoes might do the bare minimum expected, but they can never respect you, you will always be a burden, if not because they are disgusted by you then because of other people's reactions to you, they won't consider "networking" or anything, the things you need if you want to do more than just work in a cubicle for the rest of your life

if they were going to go out on a limb for anyone it would be orphans and homeless and shit, not you

so even the minority of good people lock you out
>>
>>35196520
>normies
that word means nothing.

Rephrasing to "why don't you like average 'nomal' people?"

I've been deeply wounded by the sadistical behavior of people surrounding me.
Literally everyone will kick you when you're down. For me that included family.
So yeah, I don't feel much symphathy for their problems.

And I don't feel "bros" with them. We're not friends. I don't feel like I belong because I don't.

It's a horrible feeling, but once you go under you cannot feel part of the group again.
You know these people would leave you to die if you actually needed them to understand and support you during some misfortune. That's why it's so hard to socialize again.
>>
Bump. Threads with decent answers are always dead before they hit the ground.
>>
>>35196520

We seek to acquire their power and then destroy them
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.