[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix white women? Why are they so spoiled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 19

File: eF91el1.jpg (197KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
eF91el1.jpg
197KB, 1200x750px
How do we fix white women? Why are they so spoiled?
>>
>>35196431
you that one faggot who keeps spaming this on /pol/
>>
Is this a blacked thread?
>>
File: AAnCstm.img.jpg (65KB, 980x587px) Image search: [Google]
AAnCstm.img.jpg
65KB, 980x587px
>>35196431
How funny. I was just reading this article.
>>
Kellyanne sits cute.
>>
I don't get it

Is this really worth starting a meme over? Someone sitting slightly retardedly?
>>
I love Donald's fake smile. It's so fucking smug.
>>
Look at those intelligent black people with glasses
>>
>>35197056
Chimps in suits
>>
>>35196431
>>35196500
I want to give Kellyanne my seed.
>>
File: 1454391453813.png (46KB, 640x400px)
1454391453813.png
46KB, 640x400px
>Libtards are now complaining about how Trump eats his steak and Kellyanne having her legs on the sofa
>this is what they actually spend their time and energy being outraged about
>>
>>35196431
Its like an anime! Its cute, CUTE!
>>
>>35196431
Lets be honest here. If it were not for kellyane conway Trump would not have won. She is a genius when it came to swinging the campaign.

Just goes to show you woman can do anything, Trump needed a woman to save his ass.
>>
>>35197818
nothing against you but this
>cute, CUTE!
shit actually ducking enrages me and I don't know why
>>
>>35197927
>fucking autocorrect while phoneposting
>>
File: trump_winning.jpg (59KB, 480x662px) Image search: [Google]
trump_winning.jpg
59KB, 480x662px
>>35197801

>resistance when liberals do it
>obstruction/racism when conservatives do it
It's fun watching them do the stuff they bitched about for the last 8 years
>>
>>35197964
Fun watching right wingers complain about other people being as horribe as they were for the past 8 years.
>>
>>35196431
Her face is hideous and she's stupid as fuck, but damn if sitting like that doesn't make her figure look nice
>>
>>35198054

I'm not complaining. I like watching the left completely abandon their beliefs and moral high ground because Trump triggered them so hard. Libfags actually have to win some elections for their autistic screeching to work and that won't happen as long as they keep using the "Fuck white people" platform.
>>
>>35198106
No they actually had a majority you dummy. They wont win as long as the hillybillies from the countryside's votes count as more because of a retarded voting system.
>>
>>35198054
>as horribe as they were for the past 8 years.
The media went batshit insane on him, against Obama you only had Fox news spouting shit here and there.
>>
>>35196431
why is she sitting on the couch like that?
>>
>>35198137
"Here and there"
Welcome back anon, how's been living under a rock for the past 8 years?
>>
File: altrightvision.jpg (121KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
altrightvision.jpg
121KB, 600x608px
>delusional alt righterinas trying to convince you things are backwards

lmao
>>
>>35198134

They didn't have a majority, they had a plurality. Besides, the Senate has nothing to do with state population and the Republicans are likely to pick up Senate seats in 2018. Most of the seats up for election are currently held by Democrats and many of them are in states Trump won.

If you want to argue that a small lead in percentage should dictate everything, surely you have no problem with the slim Republican majority in the House and Senate overriding the ~48% of Congress that is Democrat and ruling unilaterally right?
>>
File: 1482877409950m.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482877409950m.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>35198147
She's getting ready

*BLACKED music starts*
>>
>>35198173
It's funny cause it's true

hkhkh
>>
>>35198173
>Milo
>viciously bullies and silences women online

fucking what? When has Milo ever silenced anyone online? Your side is literally advocating for violence against him and his supporters you fucking dreg of humanity
>>
File: coverage.jpg (584KB, 1355x1600px) Image search: [Google]
coverage.jpg
584KB, 1355x1600px
>>35198161

Obama had one outlet bitching about him and people drowned it out because "muh conservative bias racists." The rest of the media was his lapdog and now they are trying to be watchdogs with Trump. Trump has every single outlet riding his ass 24/7 and people defend them because it's a right wing conspiracy theory to suggest that the Clinton News Network and the New York Times, who both worked together with the Clinton campaign to help them out, might be biased against Trump.
>>
>Half of them aren't even looking a the camera
>Kellyanne just blatantly playing on her phone while sitting casually on the couch
>Only two white people in the entire photo
>The majority of the people in that photo probably HATE Donald Trump because they think he's a racist
>Donald took this picture to show people "He's not racist"
>Ruined by the fact that Kellyanne doesn't give a fuck

This is probably the most awkward professional photo I've ever seen, Jesus.
>>
File: nazi.jpg (42KB, 600x305px) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
42KB, 600x305px
>>35198254
>literal white nationalist neo nazis playing victim

lmao just lmao. get outta here
>>
>>35198134
>hillybillies from the countryside
Is this the new "rural and suburban retards"? Why are you shilling here? Shouldn't you be on /pol/?
>>
>>35198298
You're not answering his question.
>>
File: 51328039949885.png (284KB, 526x386px)
51328039949885.png
284KB, 526x386px
>>35198298

>blacked flaming homosexuals drama queens are neo nazis now

How far up your arse does your head have to be to think like that?
>>
>>35198298
Milo isn't a white nationalist though, he's a libertarian. I'm not even saying that being a white nationalist is a bad thing, he just isn't one.

"You should be allowed to say nigger" - a libertarian
"I don't want to live near niggers" - a white nationalist
"I have gay sex with niggers" - milo
>>
>>35198134

>everything should be decided by the pinko idiots in california

No.
>>
File: ljGp7ze.gif (170KB, 750x538px) Image search: [Google]
ljGp7ze.gif
170KB, 750x538px
>>35198328
>autism

>>35198351
>alt right is suddenly not neo nazis when its convenient

every time
>>
>>35198134
>the entire country should be run like los angeles and new york
>>
File: 51328039949888.png (283KB, 389x394px) Image search: [Google]
51328039949888.png
283KB, 389x394px
>>35198381

>every single member of this group must be a nazi because this one time someone anonymously claimed to be a member of that group and also a nazi

You lack critical thinking skills. Sort your shit out.
>>
>>35198381
Milo isn't alt-right though. The only people who say that are confused liberals.
>>
>>35198380
Move to russia or some shithole like that if you dont like or, judging from you awnser, dont even comprehend democracy.
>>
File: IMG_5969.jpg (22KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5969.jpg
22KB, 240x160px
>>35196431
Ok so first of all, here's you're one way ticket back to faggotville >>>/pol/

Second what is with you losers posting pictures of a person of a particular race doing something, and then broadly generalizing every person of that race does said action. It's no different than me posting pic related and saying "How do we fix Asian women? Why are they always on their phones?"
>>
File: follow.jpg (133KB, 900x1179px)
follow.jpg
133KB, 900x1179px
>>35198414
>>35198418
>I'm feigning ignorance when it's convenient

lol fuck off. just look at /pol/. case closed.

time to go back to r/thedonald you stormblrina cucks
>>
>>35198507
>the system is fine the way it is
>WELL MOVE TO RUSSIA IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT
???
are you ok
>>
>>35198173
>>35198298
>>35198381
>>35198522

Guys I hate libs as much as the next guy but something tells me this guy's a false flagging /pol/tard trying to make them look bad
>>
>>35196431
Why are there so many black people in the oval office?
>>
>>35198555
>/pol/reddit thinking they're welcome outside their echochamber

you have to go back
>>
>>35198522
/pol/ hates milo, though. At best, they consider him to be a useful idiot. The fact that you consider reddit, /pol/, the alt-right, and milo fans to all be the same thing means you should really do some more research on the opposition. You're just making a fool out of yourself.
>>
>>35198543
I am, you arent as your I explained your current sytem is undemocratic because they majority vote didnt actually win. You seem to be under the illusion that democracy means you get what you want... Its a system based on majority votes anon, and if the majority of the population of the US were " pinko idiots in california" then it would be democratic if through a majority vote they ruled.
>>
>>35198566
The race war has started, they are taking over. Malcom X has returned from the dead. The days of the whites are numbered.
>>
>>35198637
Why do you keep bringing up democracy? America is a republic. Representatives vote for the president, the people don't do it directly.
>>
>>35197801
As the conservatives smoke blunts with a smug expression? Give me a rough estimate of how many far right leaning people smoke the ganj in your experience.
>>
>>35198610
>newfag moron

alt right and /pol/ came from gamergate and milo. /pol/ currently has the highest traffic of newfags from reddit and other cancer sites because they won't shut up and keep inviting every dumb cuck to get redpilled.

shut up you clueless retard.
>>
>>35198173
>Minorities are racist against the majority.
>truly free speech includes insults, harassment, and threats. We clearly do not allow those therefore we do not have free speech.
>progressives aren't elites, no one says that, they are just stupid nobody's that want attention or have bought into this idea that minority rules because majority has to much privilege.
>real journalism is not fake news; fake journalism is fake news and majority of the smear campaigns against trump, milo, and pewdiepie is slander and although technically falls under free speech is unethical, and is thereby fake journalism and in turn fake news.

So where are all these straw men you think I've presented, don't respond to me with
>muh gawd so many straw men
And call out (1) logical fallacy at least one if you call call out more you truely defeat me if.
>>
>>35198686
>alt right and /pol/ came from gamergate and milo
What the hell?

Alt-right: 2010
/pol/: 2011
gamergate: 2015
milo: 2016
>>
>>35198661
Well thank you for admitting america isnt a democracy. It's an oligarchy in all but name. Good job being a literal degenerate, turnong your backs on western ideals of freedom and equality. Go on, go fight against grubby mexicans taking your jobs and ISIS, at least you'll be fighting people not entirely unlike yourself.
>>
>>35198748
I've always supported freedom, but I never supported "equality" because it doesn't exist. Not sure why this makes you so mad.
>>
>>35198685
Most of them when they were younger except for some (not all) of the bible thumpers, they just pretend like only they could handle it and it makes everyone else immediately start seeking out heroine
>>
>>35198743
>2010
>alt right
lmao /pol/ was libertarian and RON PAUL at that point

fuck off already you clueless /pol/reddit newfag

>>35198725
>I got btfo so I'm just gonna throw strawmen to salvage this

lol classic alt right. I bet you saw that debate infographic too you autist parrot.
>>
>>35198818
>lmao /pol/ was libertarian and RON PAUL at that point
What does /pol/ have to do with the alt-right?
>>
>>35198789
I dont support the idea that all people should be equal in a communist sense but that all people share a common denominator, our humanity, and that on a basic level none is more worth then the other. We are equals in our humanity. We all should be heard on the political field for it effects us all. I therefore also disagree witht the fact that in most states felons arent allowed to vote.
Equality does excist on some level and we should all respect that for otherwise we will see other men as something other then ourselves, like beast, and treat them as such.
>>
>>35196431
How do you think that room smelled?
>>
File: 1487119776490.png (38KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487119776490.png
38KB, 900x900px
>>35198173
>>35198381
Try a different bait mah dude.
>>
>>35199014
>on a basic level none is more worth then the other
wrong
>otherwise we will see other men as something other then ourselves, like beast, and treat them as such.
good
>>
File: rise again.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rise again.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>35198106

>That wont happen so long as they keep using the "Fuck white people" platform.

This, this this this THIS THIS THIS!!! OMG YES

It's so fucking beautiful. The real divide in society is between people who are properly cynical and utopian fucking virtue signallers. Between people who believe in equality under the law and people who believe in equality of RESULTS, between identitarians and everyone else. The left wing parties in the United States and the U.K. have so tied their basic existence into buttering up the faggots that it is now literally IMPOSSIBLE for them to untangle themselves from it. Otherwise they lose the shitskin and virtue signaller vote. The left wing parties have literally OBLITERATED themselves, practically in perpetuity. The only reason trump lost the popular vote in america is because american cities are completely fucking overrun with fucking foreigners, gibs-be-dat ethnic single mothers and white, soon to be cat-lady, voters (and even they started pitching in for trump)...

The left is fucked / a civil war is incoming. The world views of the two sides is incompatible.

But the best part IS that all the scum lives in the cities, which can be starved out under blockade :D.

Fucking hipsters think the bread GROWS on the shelves. XDXDXDXD
>>
>>35199094
>wrong
Well you could argue that we arent the smae because we arent clones, but even so, every human shares a lot of DNA, the type that defines us as diffrent from other species and that we all have in common. We all deserve a chance and respect for merely being human. We can become better or worse through are actions, but I wouldn't call someone with good genes a better human then one who is a bit unlucky in that department.
Furthermore, it is not not a good thing to see other people as something disgusting, it will justify violence against them, even the innocents among them. The moment you condone violence in any other situation then utmost need you failed at being a moral person in my eyes anon, though I know you wont care much in about my opinion.
>>
File: elec college.jpg (81KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
elec college.jpg
81KB, 500x597px
>>35198134

My candidate didn't win!

>Suddenly I have an opinion about the electoral college system!
>>
>>35199242
When systems fail people tend to rethink them, senpai. And by senpai I mean "cock-gobbling retard"
>>
>>35199184
unironically kill yourself you braindead retard
>>
>>35199242
I have always disagreed with this particular system. I disagree with its implementation in the UK, I disagree with its implementation in the US. And I always have since I could care about it. Some libtards and leftists might disagree with me, so I'll debate much the same.
>>
white women are not worth our time.
>>
>>35199184
You seem excited about a race war. Like any war would be a good thing. You are young are you not? You believe in yourself and your ideals and think yourself immortal. A civil war will be "ein frisher froliger grieg" in your eyes wont it?
If it happends I hope you're a casualty before you get to hurt anyone else, or live to see all the horros of war and how wrong you are.
>>
File: pino1.jpg (25KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
pino1.jpg
25KB, 600x425px
>>35199296

Not a counter argument friendo :^)

Face it. You're now in for another 20 years on the backburner until there's sufficient slack in the economies of the west to accomodate the kind of social policies that you've been brewing for the last 60 years. You've run out of everyone else's money.

That or try and kick off an actual war. That will be seriously fun...actually it won't. It will be horrific. But it will be especially horrific for your side when you fight, lose, and receive free helicopter rides.
>>
>>35199362

Actually I've read a great deal of military history and am fully aware that war is horrific. But you brought this shit, set it down on the table, and opened it. Now witness what you have opened.

>You're going to war with both the food producing regions of our societies (the countryside v the city)
>This is also where the majority of actual long-arm owning individuals live, who also practice with those weapons.
>The cities are internally divided against themselves
>The respective armies of the countries suffering this identitarian leftist cancer are far more right-wing than you think. At least half of them will defect, leavening the rising bread of incipient militas
>Airpower is vulnerable to attack on home bases
>Full mechnized and armored divisions will have a hard time assembling when the entire country becomes one big network of wrecked and IED ridden roads.

You've lost before you've started you little fucks. And if it goes down it WILL be you starting it.

Ayyyy lamb--0 comrade <:^)
>>
>>35199528
Where are you going to hide IEDs on a highway?
>>
Is that photo real? What is Trump doing surrounded by lots of black people.

Does he not know how to do the subtle "look diversity" picture, lol?

Must be a shop, right.
>>
>>35199528
I wasnt talking about who was going to win you absolute retard. This is not at all what I meant by this post. I hope you'll see some value in human life and regret the destruction you thought would be one sided. Even if you win easily and slaughter those you hate I hope you'll see how horrible you've become.
You seem to place yuorself above these libtards and leftists but you are far worse yourself. You are advocating wholesale slauhter.
Furthermore, you are stupid as fuck. What you describe is the situation in Syria basically. One side controls the major cities, one the countryside. I'll have to admit here that the countryside is the more devided one in the case of syria but the point is, you wont win any war in a day if people are prepared to gie their lives. The more horrible you behave, the more tenacious armed resistance will be.
You also come off as a cocky retard who thinks he knows everything about war because he read a journal and some history books without thinking twice and oversimplifying immensly. Not only are you wrong, you also make yourself look like you have a below average IQ, good job anon.
>>
>>35197801

>Kellyanne having her legs on the sofa

That's rude everywhere. Sorry where do you live where it's acceptable to sit like that in a public place?
>>
>>35199720
>not knowing about KANGZ month in the US
>>
>>35199720
He and kelly are about to get BLACKED
>>
>>35199658

An infinity of wrecked fucking cars? Besides signs? Buried nearly under asphalt as people start getting too afraid to drive?

Most major highways are fed by trun roads that can have the living shit mined out of them, directional, blast, HEAT, EFP. You could use triggermen or any sort of pressure plate. Also, all the necessary ingredients for them are found on your average farm *clown face smiley*

>>35199723

I love the way you clearly know FUCK ALL and yet, while still trying to pull the "Muh peacefullness! Why cant you just let me TOTALLY DISPOSSESS YOU OF YOUR OWN NATION AND CULTURE and not be so mean back to me just because I tried to wipe you out!"

Yeah. The situation will be just like syria. Except that the syrian government was losing tremendously until russia and iran practically broke their backs funneling in arms and advisors AND AMERICA STARTED BOMBING REBELS too.

You cleary know fuck all about military history if you think a landlocked country full of fucking rag-heads with totally different sources of productivity, with totally different military equipment, and with totally different actors, some of them superpowers, will be comparable to a large civil uprising in the United States...

Like, how the fuck will fighter bombers from a russia (intervening for reasons unknown) even REACH new york state?

Lol. Fuck off you spastic.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (78KB, 613x650px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
78KB, 613x650px
>>35199859
>claims that other anon knows fuck all
>thinks syria is landlocked
Oh by, the level of retardism as reached an all time high. Crawl back into your mother, we'll all be better off for it.
>>
>>35199859
>*clown face smiley*
Get the fuck of this board, you need to be over 18 to post here desu.
>>
>>35199950

Fair enough, An error on my part.

It is a teensy bit more landlocked than a nation with world two largest oceans sandwhiching it and all its major cities located on those coasts also, is it not?

Doesn't invalidate anything esle I said. Sit down and think about what the countryside rising would do to america for a minute. Whom do you think would win given that half the army would also likely fuck off? The areas with LITERALLY ALL THE FOOD IN THEM or the area with two days of food in them?
>>
>>35197801
You don't remember Conservafags criticizing Obama for weeks for saluting with a drink in his hand?
>>
>>35199859
>totally disposses you of your nation and culture
You are a special kind of stupid arent you? Your culture isnt yours idiot. You dont have a monopoly on your culture and you nation. Every lawfull citizen has as much a voice and opinion that deserves to be heard apart from yours. Cultures change all the time, like a species evolves, you can't stop it and you wont. You want to take away everyone's voice because they ahere to a diffentl philosophy from yours. Go join ISIS my man, thats where you'll find like minded people.
>>
>>35198254
>aldritch faithful detected

get real, your fat covenant leaders are dead
>>
>>35200057
Who says the army will side with you? Who says the countryside will unnanoumisly rise? You take way to much for granted. You think everyone in the world will whatch as america tears itself apart? It might, or foreign troops my land, you dont know. You have no fucking clue how a civil war will exactly play out and neither do I. Stop living in your teenage fantasy of killing infidels for the glory of your nation and get a sense of reality.
>>
>Nobody would have been talking about this picture with Trump had it not been for Kellyanne for sitting in the picture like that
>Liberal social media is spreading this image like crazy
>Completely ignoring the fact that there's nothing but black people behind him
>Free press
>4D chess

Liberals won't care about the fact that he met with these people for better racial relations across the fucking board. But the picture is still being plastered all over the media anyways. :^)
>>
>>35198795
When did they say they stopped? Early 20's? And if God made everything why don't they fully appreciate his creation? How do they normally respond to that argument other than citing federal law?
>>
>>35200442
Just look at the whole PewDiePie situation. I'm no fan of the whole conservative evangelical or whatever but leftists/liberals are legitimately retarded.
>>
>>35200122

You're still trying to play poker in this game of military discussion in which you are only qualified to play snap

>U dont knoow the country will unamamamamainously rise
Except the entirity of "flyover america" went alomst completely red the last year and trump basically embodies their views
>Who says the army will side with you
Wasn't even my argument my man. I simply said a huge chunk will defect...like it did in the last american civil war...but probably an even larger chunk because the divide is now left-right and the army is overwhelmingly right wing :)
>You think the world will watch as america tears itself apart
FUCKING LOL. Who is going to intervene? The enormous landing forces of the fetal E.U. army, now looking to be stillborn. Or are you implying Russia (overwhelmingly right wing, and not fond of strong U.S.A. anyway given the way the U.S. has behaved toward it post communism's collapse) is going to aid the government. Or you think China, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES would not want that civil war to continue as long as possible. You're fucking nuts my man
>You have no way of knowing how a civil war will play out
But I just pointed out exactly who the participants would be. Also, the result of several wars was predicted WELL IN ADVANCE of their beggining or ending. Japanese leaders knew a war of attrition would be lost with the U.S.A. in WWII and churchill turned to his window and said "So we've won" when the U.S. officially declared war back on germany. Known factors about production dicatated these revelations. Unless Japan and Germany pulled something magic out of the bag - they were destined to fail. As will the cities if they rise against the god emperor trump :). It's super fucking simple, unless they pull off god-like, rapid, punches to seize back some of the food producing regions its all fucking over for them.

Sorry bitch. It's actually totes possible to predict what WILL happen if x or y DOES happen.
>>
Everyone on this thread needs to shut the fuck up and fuck off to pol.
FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>35200076

Every culture gets a say!

So burning faggots is alright then, if it's part of my culture and we're being mulitcultural? And every culture is equally valid so I don't have to obey laws that go against my culture? And every culture is equally useful? Despite the fact that science and christianity have literally elevated mankind more in some decades more than a billion shitskins have in their entire existence?

And if all culture is super valid then why are you oppressing me just because it's my culture to throw you out of helicopters?

No fascist bully plz anon :(

You sound like a cucked german. Are you german? You type like a cucked german.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.