[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reddit 2.0

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: lereddit.png (28KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
lereddit.png
28KB, 1024x1022px
So I'm creating the next Reddit.

Why? For fun. I don't expect it to take off or anything.

What features do you want me to put in there.

I've already decided to get rid of the bullshit karma system.
>>
>>35196236
any person who really uses Plebbit is a degenerate pleb
>>
1. Go to reddit.com
2. Ask there
>>
Put a feature in where to make an account you have to put in your address and zip code, so if you post something stupid it'll allow you to be drone struck
>>
>>35196286
but then he would have no users
>>
>>35196265

That's why I'm creating a new website, retard. I don't like Reddit.

>>35196276

I don't want Redditors to use my new website though.

I just said Reddit cause it will be a news aggregator based community website. Just used Reddit as an example.
>>
cripplechan was literally the next evolution and that failed

these sites are here to stay
>>
>>35196286

That's the first feature I have in place. I mean, that's the whole point of this new project really. I hate how stupid Reddit is. Moderation is rubbish. And shilling abounds.
>>
>>35196332

No, 8ch is the exact opposite of what I intend to do.

The cripple believed in libertarian free market community management lol. That failed spectacularly.

The website communities which last are actively moderated. I intend to have active moderation with some mechanisms in place that stops mods from power tripping.
>>
>>35196236
>users are anonymous
>threads with new comments show up first
>comments are sorted by date
>people can add a picture to their comments that show up on the side

Here I these unique features could make it really popular
>>
>>35196318
>news aggregator based community website
Fell asleep halfway through reading that sentence
>>
that's really all you need to do. But besides that make their stupid threading system better, and allow subs to hide ID's as an option.

I might be okay with karma being used for upvotes on created threads. That's all I can say
>>
get rid of the comment karma system but keep the thread karma - however make it so thread karma is momentary and doesn't stack up
>>
>>35196402

I think Reddit's commenting system is more user friendly than the image board one.

I don't know. They do have more users right?

I cannot pretend to know better than them in that regard.

>>35196408

I don't know. What are users supposed to do? They need to discuss something right? I think content generated discussion is more interesting than 4chan's discussion which is always the same topics over and over again.
>>
>>35196236
The voting? because on reddit karma already doesn't mean anything. it's also capped at -100
>>
>>35196447
>>35196451

If I leave thread karma there will be annoying faggots reposting the same content for karma and then there will be karma drama and all that bullshit.
>>
>>35196496
yeah, but karma is the only thing that makes people go on reddit. It's addictive. It also sorts information in a sorta useful way, but keep it to the thread Op's only and upvotes so we don't get the karma brigade stupidity
>>
>>35196527

Ok I'll think about that.
>>
>>35196286
>implying people will put the real one
>>
>>35196527
>how to get shills to overrun your site
>>
>>35196649
oops wrong reply but you know who it's for

or
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.