[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

expedition to marianas web

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: deepweblevels.png (475KB, 533x1599px) Image search: [Google]
deepweblevels.png
475KB, 533x1599px
gather around folks, gather around.
I am columbos and I am looking for crew members for my expedition. I plan on exploring the depths of the deep web and documents our findings and publish it. The ultimate goal however, is to find marianas web, the holy grail of the internet.
Marianas Web is said to be the deepest level of the internet and many wonder whats in there: the location of the holy grail? An entity that could be the concious form of the internet, born from information? The key to access every information that is available on the internet? The antidote for fagot OP's? Government files about extreterrestrials? It is a mystery.
Many factions have already started looking for marianas web: cicada 3301, the legend27, NSA and rumour has it that original an Hero (r.i.p.) just faked his death so he could devote the rest of his life to the quest of finding marianas web.
Unlike Cicada 3301, who would recruit only gifted individuals, I say fuck quality and get some quantity so here i am looking for volunteers.
If you want to participate here is what you will have to do:

>Get familiar with the deep web
>install Tails on a VM or flashdrive/CD (Tor Browser is included in Tails
>alternatively: just get Tor Browser but i reccommend getting Tails
>create an E-Mail account in Tor Box with name: [email protected] (xxxx you can choose)
>Mail me: [email protected]

I will post weekly here in /r9k about the findings and our progress.
>>
This is very interesting. I'm afraid of the Deep Web, but I met a guy this summer who actually worked for the OHS who'd get drugs on Level 4. He was like it's nothing.
>>
>>35195809
I don't even know how to access deep web but I've always wanted to
>>
>>35196020
you dont need to fear the deep web. its just like the surface web only that navigating is a bit more difficult. As long as you stay away from cp and dont post any sensitive information about yourself, you are safe
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 196x196px
I'm down, gotta reinstall tails on my laptop, or maybe on a throwaway but sure. exploring the deep web is fucking fun. plus I like the attitide, cicada is for pretentious faggots, we need a rag team of Queens to unlock the deepest parts of the web
>>
>>35196105
you need to install Tor Browser
there are many tutorials out there but its pretty easy
>>
>>35196117
thats the spirit anon
remember to hit me up at my torbox mail adress
>>
>>35196137
What is difference between Tails and Tor? Also, should I use a virtual machine or is it not needed?
>>
>>35196218
tor is a borwser, like Firefox (it's basically a modded Firefox), and it basically hides your identity by changing your IP (basically).
tails is a Linux distribution, sorta like Windows 10 or something, but free and easy to install and much better for programming and privacy.
you'll need both
>>
>>35196279
as i mentioned above:
I recommend installing tails (it has a installer that you simply execute and it will make your USB/CD bootable with tails on it, if it doesnt boot then you will need to set the boot priority in your bios)
You can only download Tor Browser if you want (thats how i started)
If you use a mac or linux it shoulndt be a problem.
>>
>>35196218
>>35196389
oops wrong anon
you can use a vm too if you want
>>
>>35195809
Who's thelegend27?
>>
File: legend27.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
legend27.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>35196452
nobody knows for sure, just that he is an outstanding individual simillar to chuck norris
>>
Love this idea, hopefully 4chan can find something of interest, although I do doubt it since "nothing has been found yet". bump tho
>>
File: 1466851848515.jpg (532KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1466851848515.jpg
532KB, 1080x1920px
>>35195809
>all this underage
Pretty much everything on your deepweb list is available without a proxy. Shit like suicide, gore, and viruses are even available on leddit, and math and supercomputing research are open to pretty much anyone who goes to a decent uni.
>>
>>35197050
There are certain things you learn in university that no one will ever teach you outside. Uni students hold a moral code for that knowing they will use that knowledge for good and not evil.

>>35195809

Also, alot of the deep web is going to shift to other platforms, Zeronet, Eth, etc...
>>
>>35197227
Explain to me what evil some autists on the web are going to do with mathematics and computing research papers
>>
Deepweb is a fucking meme

All it is is broken links, CP, drugs, forums, and FBI bait

Everything else is either a scam or non-existent
>>
>>35197325
Also forgot to mention guns too, lots of guns
>>
Eh I'd do it for the giggles, why not?

As long as I don't end up looking at CP/other illegal stuff I'm down.
>>
>>35196279
Would not recommend trying to do anything legally questionable if you think Tor is a browser.
>>
>>35197325
All those broken links used to have real websites and a lot of the myths around the deep web have truth behind them. It's been neutered over the last 10 years.
>>
File: 1488299835703.jpg (10KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
1488299835703.jpg
10KB, 235x212px
>>35197941
yeah its a massive oversimplifcation, but are you brain dead? it's literally called Tor Browser, or the Tor Project. It is based on Firefox. yeah it's not a browser in the way most people know them, and it doesn't just index deep web (really darknet), but at its core it is a browser. it's best used on Linux with a VPN, using it on Windows is what rookie faggots do, but it's still a browser.
don't try and act all condescending if you don't even know what you're talking about, newfag
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.