[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>insecure beta faggots who put their thumbs in their pockets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: thumbs.jpg (37KB, 495x339px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
37KB, 495x339px
>insecure beta faggots who put their thumbs in their pockets
Might as well carry a sign with the word BETA on it
>>
This is actually really alpha posture
>>
fucking niggers

I put my thumbs in my butt!

filthy fucking faggots
>>
File: 1325270032277818150.jpg (73KB, 636x605px) Image search: [Google]
1325270032277818150.jpg
73KB, 636x605px
Shut the fuck up, it's the epitome of masculinity.
>>
>tfw nowhere else to put my hands

Where the fuck are they supposed to go? I don't feel like walking with my arms flailing around.
>>
>>35195603

Thumbs on belt != thumbs on pocket

lrn2cia
>>
>>35195603
That's not his pocket you tard
>>
>>35195603
Didn't that guy suck some dudes dick?
>>
>>35195611
One hand on your sword sheath, the other swinging back and forth with magnanimous pride
>>
>>35195583
I think it's more beta to go out of your way sandblast off all personality and mannerisms because someone on the internet made a sarcastic meme about you.
>>
>>35195625
He was a big guy wearing a mask i think
>>
>>35195603
>ill-fitted polo shirt
>non-matching jacket
>baggy cargo jeans with giant pockets

Perfect
>>
File: 1488301222412.png (875KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
1488301222412.png
875KB, 968x745px
>>35195583
Someone's a hothead. Chill out bro, then you'll get some friends
>>
>>35195611
Alpha:
>holding your hands to you sides (preferably only once side and leave the other hand hanging)
>4 fingers in your pocket (not the thumb, only one hand, leave the other hand hanging)
>both or one of your hands in your back pocket (s), either straight on in reverse position, optional: other hand either held to your side on left hanging

Beta:
>thumbs in pockets in any combination
>entire hands in pockets (either both hands or only one)
>4 fingers in pockets on both hands
>both hand left hanging
>>
>>35195583
>>35195603
Exactly. What he doesn't realize is that it forces people to look at your dick.

OP confirmed a virgin.
>>
>>35195603
>muh masculinity

you know being masculine is disposable as fuck. have to die in war, have to be a human shield for females, have to work longer hours, have to disregard your needs,have to face rejection and have to do the most dangerous jobs.
>>
>>35195776
>have to die in war, have to be a human shield for females, have to work longer hours, have to disregard your needs,have to face rejection and have to do the most dangerous jobs.
You should be thanking masculine faggots. If we weren't doing the shit that you can't lift your frail ass hands to do, we'd more than likely be snuffing you out. Survival of the fittest you mong.
>>
>not being "8 fingers in, thumbs out" masterrace
>>
>>35195583
Honestly I started doing that recently. I was tired of putting my hands in my sweater pocket, thought that pic related's way was cooler. Guess I gotta stop now...why do my arms always feel so weird when they're just at my side though :(
>>
>>35195603
This has to be the most alpha image ever. It literally never loses it alphaness no matter how many times I see it.
Do we care about the plane? The black soldier? The white soldier? The random fire in the background? No. CIAs pose directs us all towards CIA, he is not only the centre of attention, but the anchor that brings all the elements together. It even subtly draws the eyes to his dick, tasteful yet also incredibly dominant.
I've actually started imitating this pose in real life in situtations where I'm just standing. Makes me feel 10x more powerful, and I probably look way more alpha too.
>>
>>35195871
yes I am very thankful for masculinity they risk their lives cutting down giant tress so we can have things like paper and house. I just want to limit my disposability by not dating girls or doing masculine dangerous jobs.
>>
File: 1470867787197.jpg (39KB, 960x629px) Image search: [Google]
1470867787197.jpg
39KB, 960x629px
>>35195603
>>35195694
Thumbs in your pockets is beta. Thumbs in your belt is alpha
>>
File: 1474248231722.jpg (41KB, 337x426px) Image search: [Google]
1474248231722.jpg
41KB, 337x426px
hooking thumbs inside pockets is a sign of betaness

thumbs inside pockets while framing your genitalia is alphaness

learn the difference
>>
This thread has left me concerned. Is there really a big difference between pocket and belt when it comes to hand position? I don't routinely wear a belt but this thread makes me think I need to start. The thumbs scenario as well is something I was unaware of. All that considered though, I'm just not sure whether or not I'm getting memed on.
>>
>>35196104
There is a large difference between being seen as a big guy and a small guy
>>
File: just be confident.jpg (67KB, 544x398px) Image search: [Google]
just be confident.jpg
67KB, 544x398px
>>35196104
I don't think it matters too much.

Guy on the left can hold his hand however and wherever he wants. Guy on the right will come off a beta, not matter what he does with his hands.
>>
>it's a thumblet episode
>>
>this whole thread
If something as unimportant as where to put your hands requires this much thought, you will never not be beta.
>>
>>35196324
>unimportant
>white beta males actually believe this
My sides
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.