[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you talented at anons? Say something positive about yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: 1487977907028.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487977907028.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
What are you talented at anons?
Say something positive about yourself
>>
>>35195478
i'm really gifted at rapping

possibly gifted enough that it will pull me out of NEEThood one day
>>
>>35195491
I wish you luck, I think I'm quite a talented singer and hope that it does the same for me.
>>
I'm really good at shitting in my own mouth
>>
>>35195478
Programming i guess
And i'm okay at sports
>>
>>35195519
same for you broski. we're all gonna make it
>>
>>35195551
Are you self taught or just found that you were good at it through college or something? Got any programming projects you're working on?
>>
File: mr fish.png (297KB, 1064x818px) Image search: [Google]
mr fish.png
297KB, 1064x818px
I enjoy drawing. I also enjoy other shit like programming, building circuits using Arduino, drumming, video editing, photography, but my most developed skill is drawing.

I'd love to make money out of freelance work but I'm not confident enough, and I don't know how to even start

Pic related, a rotten fish head I drew yesterday. Looks slightly
>>
>>35195641
nice drawing. you could sell prints or something like that. maybe open a booth at an art expo or something
>>
>>35195577
I started learning at the end of HS through online tutorials and enjoyed it.
Figured I might as well get a degree in CS since I'm a fast-learner and I've got good logical thinking.
Currently in 3rd year of post graduate studies

Most of my programming projects are game development projects. I'm currently working on something in Unity but I think I'm too lazy to ever finish it so whatever
>>
>>35195641
Well that drawing is actually really well done
>>
>>35195641
That looks cool as fuck man, I'd buy one.
>>
>>35195641
>artist
>musician
>photographer
>video editor
>on /r9k/

fuck you chad
>>
File: flooz dselivers.png (114KB, 585x716px) Image search: [Google]
flooz dselivers.png
114KB, 585x716px
>>35195641
Real nice, anon. I'd say you're ready to freelance from the skill in that drawing.

I too draw things; here's something I did yesterday.
>>
File: 1488102323124.png (300KB, 437x438px) Image search: [Google]
1488102323124.png
300KB, 437x438px
>>35195711
>>35195641

how the fuck is that shit even possible
>>
>>35195478
I am a mechanic/technician, call it whatever you want, normies say i have ''golden hands'' this is basically a saying here.

The sad part is that every workplace ive been to everybody says i got talent on fixing things
But i am too retarded to be cooperative enough
I work better alone but my proffesion requires teamwork

I guess i should just off myself. English is not my first language so tell me to kill myself.
>>
>>35195711
I'm just listing things I have an interest in tho, not saying I'm good at them. I can make basic drum beats, but It's not like I can drum correctly a big song, and my video editing skills are not out of this world either. It's mostly pretty basic shit for the most part. And for the record I'm a 22 KV
>>
i'm really good at being a failure

i also know a few yo-yo tricks
>>
>>35195726
You seem to have the hand anatomy down for the most part, I'd love to see a more complete piece from you
>>
>>35195733
Go somewhere where you can make small repairs that don't require team work
>>
File: palobepi.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
palobepi.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>35195641
Dude that's fucking amazing, real talent. You remind of pic related and a lot of people like the style. Try fiverr for freelance. Sure there are a bunch of entries for some nonsense artists but your stuff will pull through to the top
>>
>>35195478
i'm really good at weeb rhythmic games
>>
File: tiger.png (248KB, 584x370px) Image search: [Google]
tiger.png
248KB, 584x370px
>>35195667
>>35195702
>>35195705
>>35195797
>>35195726
Thanks for the feedback, honestly I wasn't really expecting responses. I think I'll post another one. Pretty shitty quality (the fish head I scanned, this one is a phone pic), but I'm still somewhat proud of it

I really enjoy drawing monsters, animals and other stuff
>>
>>35195924
Anon, take it from me, a random person on the internet. You got the stuff
>>
>>35195779
Lel, that was from a picture. I hope to be able to draw a hand without having to look at a ref pic some day. Since this is a positive thread, I'll say I'm definitely going to get there. Thanks, man.

Here's somethin' I did many moons ago.
>>
I'm averagely good at a lot of things but not great at anything.
I'm ok at

>tech stuff
>rubiks cube
>guitar
>bass
>drums
>darts
>rhythm games
>shitposting
>football (probably not anymore)

But not actually great at anything. Its enough to impress the average person thats not really into the hobby but not enough to impress someone else whos into it. I should really commit.
>>
>>35195478
I'm not a complete shit at photography, but neither is anyone else.
>>
>>35195924
If I had to give some critique, I'd say to vary your line weights, and to give a focused light source. Good shit.
>>
>>35195478
I'm not terrible at singing, and have an autistic knowledge of history and geography
>>
I am really good at making friends, tactfully resolving disagreements with people from all over the political spectrum and beyond if they are willing/desire the truth, understanding myself and understanding what I don't understand, and clarifying the complexity of claims which are simplified at the cost of relatability.
I am good at walking very long distances without getting tired.
I have extensive knowledge of how to motivate myself, not get distracted, and get shit done, but I haven't made a habit of applying that knowledge.
>>
>>35196264
boiiiiii she T H I C C
>>
>>35196354
All history?
>>
i can drive manual
>>
>>35196311
>vary line weight

Not that's something I really struggle with. I really have this annoying habit of making very thick outlines, in some cases it ends up looking a sticker, almost
>>
I know a shit-ton about tanks. I've been reading for hours each day about it for the last 5-6 years, and I can actually make some sort of presentations about that stuff, which I enjoy doing on some tanks-related vidya.

Also got pretty gud with photoshop, so I can make some mods.
>>
File: crying wojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying wojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>35195478
>tfw the only thing I'm good at is math
How useless.
>>
>>35196592
That's actually nice boi. Math people are the kind of people that actually are useful. Don't feel bad about it, be proud of it.
>>
I'm not good at anything. Literally nothing.
>>
Quick witted and good at sports/athletics

In another world i'd be an ultra normie
>>
File: 1481224219865.jpg (26KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
1481224219865.jpg
26KB, 680x447px
>>35196664
damn straight. I've embraced it. I'll happily leech off of society. fuck them
>>
best to least talented:
>guitar
>football (sovver)
>hardcore TV Show marathoning
>programmer (my job)
>>
>>35196278
I would very much like to see some of your stuff
>>
>>35195478
>I have extensive knowledge of how to motivate myself, not get distracted, and get shit done, but I haven't made a habit of applying that knowledge.

What knowledge?!
>>
>>35196832
Uh, I think you meant to quote >>35196407 (me)

I have given some advice on /r9k/ before; I call this field 'personal task and resource management'. Be aware that a few tips will likely not be enough; maintaining motivation and constant forward motion is a complex, fragile process, and when you're not in it, it can take a day or two to enter/re-enter.

I have given some flawed advice which I have recently updated; now I'm quite sure I have the full story. For one, willpower is largely dependent on blood sugar levels, so you'll want to take some sugar throughout the day.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17279852?dopt=Abstract

However, sugar inhibits the release of orexin. A few scientists also noticed that protein encourages the release of orexin, so they went to check if protein would counter-balance the inhibitory effects of sugar. And it not only counter-balanced; the inhibition was entirely alleviated at relatively small doses. For greatest effect, take the protein and the sugar at the same time.
https://www.wired.com/2011/12/why-sugar-makes-us-sleepy-and-protein-wakes-us-up/

Finally, and this is the part I didn't understand until recently and have never applied before (and thus may make this tip much more powerful), I learned that not all sugars are the same. In fact, fructose can seriously impair your executive functioning, unlike glucose (the stuff you're supposed to take) which strengthens your executive functioning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
https://eatingrules.com/introduction-to-sugar/
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/02/28/new-study-confirms-fructose-affects-your-brain-very-differently-than-glucose.aspx

On the other hand, there are a few fructose counter-alarmists who say you can reduce damage by taking fiber.
http://www.alanaragonblog.com/2010/01/29/the-bitter-truth-about-fructose-alarmism/
>>
File: 1487061889929.jpg (110KB, 459x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487061889929.jpg
110KB, 459x604px
i am not good at anything but i am very passionate about the things i like, which keeps me sane.
>>
> software engineer
> systems architect
> experienced masturbator
> giver of no fucks
>>
>>35195478
I'm a decent writer I guess
>>
>>35197173
Shit, I forgot to mention: orexin is what keeps you feeling alert and awake.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.