[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do NEETs have piss jugs in their room?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: urine.jpg (164KB, 1120x745px) Image search: [Google]
urine.jpg
164KB, 1120x745px
Why do NEETs have piss jugs in their room?
>>
>>35195352
so you dont have to leave your room to piss.

duh,cmon op think!
>>
>>35195352
Because some people are both lazy and disgusting
>>
Because I don't leave my room when someone visits my parents.
>>
>>35195492
but why anonkunoriginale
>>
I did it when I lived with parents because they wouldn't leave me alone for the rest of the day once they knew I was up.
>>
>>35195578
explain, how would they not leave you alone and why would that matter if they did?
>>
>>35195578
lol this

i'm a neet and i do it too, but in my defense as someone who properly hydrates, i drink a gallon of distilled water every day and i'm an endless piss machine. i piss every 10-15 minutes, and at night or when no ones home i go to the bathroom and pour the whole thing down the shower drain. are you aware of how much water goes to waste when you flush a toilet? it tends to be around 3 gallons. 3 gallons of water wasted just so you can flush a glass worth of a piss
>>
>>35195592
not anon but i have a friend that if parents knew he was up they would just come to his room with stupid questions and whatnot all day. thats why he moved out and to another country for that matter.
>>
File: macdemarco.jpg (125KB, 580x546px) Image search: [Google]
macdemarco.jpg
125KB, 580x546px
Actually many people do it.
Pic related, that chunk does it too.
>>
File: 1458837535271.jpg (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458837535271.jpg
71KB, 400x400px
>>35195352
Why dont normies?
>>
>>35195621
>i piss every 10-15 minutes
That doesnt sound good
>>
>>35195974
Normies probably use cathathers. No one wastes water using a toilet in the current year right?
>>
rumourz
>>
>>35195985
you probably think having yellow piss is healthy too
>>
>>35196039
your piss isnt suppose to be clear anon
>>
>>35196039
yellow piss is ok if u wake up. going every 10-15 min to piss is not right. u have a problem.
>>
>>35195492
>bathroom attached to bedroom
Feels good man
>>
File: img_2548.jpg (66KB, 672x304px) Image search: [Google]
img_2548.jpg
66KB, 672x304px
>>35196077
time to educate the sheep

>>35196091
10-15 min to piss is not right. u have a problem.

its called drinking a lot of water. the amount you piss is directly proportional to the amount of water you drink dumbass
>>
>>35196159
clear piss means you're just shooting water. piss is meant to remove waste (which in your case is just excess water)
>>
>>35196210
and pissing more means the removal of more waste via piss. do you even logic?
>>
>>35196159
so if i drink a litre of water i will piss out a litre of urine?
>>
>>35196221
you aren't pissing piss though
you're pissing water
>>
>>35196229
roughly. some of it will be retained
>>
>>35196221
drinking too much water will also deplete minerals from ur body and u could die
>>
>>35196241

>you aren't pissing piss though
>you're pissing water

http://www.urinecolors.com/urine-facts/what-is-urine

What is Urine Made of? What is the composition of urine?
Urine is mostly water (about 95% water)

lol retard
>>
>>35196257
but i don't drink too much water. i've been drinking a gallon a day since i was 15 and it hasnt killed me yet
>>
>>35196221
Well i think it isnt optimal. If you constantly are dribking water youre dumping out most if it, wasing a bladderful of water on a few microns of waste. Also not sure if its healthy for your kidneys to be constantly releasing liquid like that.
>>
>>35195352
My old man used to kick the crap out of me for using the bathroom at night so I kept a jug in my room to urinate in after hours. I thought I was the only person on the planet who did this shit until I found this place.
>>
>>35196521
know what else isnt optimal? having yellow piss
>>
Most embarrassing thing in my life:

There were a few times when I was in a dorm back in college that I literally peed in a water bottle instead of using the bathroom.

This was because I was so humiliated about my life that I didn't want people there to see that on a Friday or Saturday night in college, I was just in my room alone. I would literally leave my light off so that people thought I was out.
>>
>>35196568
pretty pathetic. why do u care what other ppl think? fuck them.
>>
>>35196548
Well not really, there is a balance after all. Dont want to pee too little for heavy solute urine, or too much ot youre wasting water. No need to get triggered though, at least its better than dehydration after all.
>>
It's the way of the road, bubs.
The way of the road...
>>
>>35196862
why would i be triggered? i have optimal piss after all. you have sad piss. dishonorable piss. shameful piss.
>>
>>35196568

what you described is basically entry-level robotism.
>>
>>35196977
Ok :^)

Have a nice day mr pee master
>>
I didn't want mom to smell alcohol
>>
>>35197269
i am PISSLORD
>>
>>35195621
>drinking distilled water
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>35197515
t. tap water drinker
>>
>>35195352
Ahahahaha, the only people I know that did somethin like that had a large bowl nect to their bed they pissed in and they were fucking normies.
I did piss in the bin a couple times put i'd tie the garbadge bag immediatly afterwards and throw it away sneakely the next moring.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.