[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /never had a single friend in their life/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1448482134990.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448482134990.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
Who here /never had a single friend in their life/?
>>
>>35195208
I haven't anon,. 28 years and counting.
>>
>>35195208
How's it feel knowing you'll be alone all your life even after you die?

It's pretty fucking funny to me that you'll always be sad and not me as I continue to spite people for laughs.
>>
File: 1487236675913.gif (810KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487236675913.gif
810KB, 500x281px
>>35195208
having friends isn't much better, they're just bullies who you hang out with, and in the end you become no better than them.
friends are a meme
>>
File: oh boy3.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy3.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>35195237
you have me anon
please dont ever harm yourself
have a nice day
>>
>>35195208
Smith is that you? OMG! I can't believe it's you. God, remember that time when we furiously jacked each other off? ah... good times.
>>
>>35196333
No he doesn't, all you are is some anonymous person on an imageboard that will vanish from his life the instant the thread archives.

You may as well have been with him for about as long as it takes for a man to blink.

Hilarious isn't it?
>>
File: 1488034017913.png (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488034017913.png
75KB, 600x600px
>>35196428
>Hilarious isn't it?
no
i want him to feel better
>>
>>35196274
Actually it makes me feel good because that bs is funny.
>>
>>35197324
That's the spirit, lad.

Learn to realize that you don't need friends nor do you need a gf, or even family for that matter.
>>
Post your fucking contract then. There are others who will be friends.
>>
>>35195208
I had friends, but I lost 'em.
I had looks, but I ruined them.
I had happiness, but threw it away.

It is better to have never had, than to have squandered it through your own actions.
Holding back the tears on a workday is the hardest thing I do next to looking in a mirror.
>>
i had 2 friends, back when i was in college. here i am now, 42, and havent had a friend in about 20 years now. i remember when my 2 friends "moved on" and left me, i remember crying and how hurt i felt when they basically said "jeff, the thing is...yoiure just such a basic person. we've all gotten jobs, girlfriends, and we cant relate to you anymore. you literally havent grown or changed since we met you. its like your autistic or something"
>>
>>35198460
They deserve to die horrible deaths.

God, why can't normies just accept that some people are incapable of making it?

They'll learn when they're put in a trash compactor.
>>
>>35196395
>when we furiously jacked each other off?

Elaborate.
>>
>>35198460
>ma nemz jeff
>>
>>35195208
Last time I had real friends I was in highschool. I was 17 I think. However I had very close friends back then.
Then I moved away for uni. I was hanging out with some assholes for a couple of years, but one was a rich piece of shit, one was a retard, and the other two were backstabbing bitter cunts.
Also we were coming from very different socioeconomic classes. They were never my friends and I gradually stopped hanging out or talking to them after year 2-3 of uni. Same goes for a another 2-3 people I would ocassionally talk to/go out with.

For another 2+ years I was essentially a recluse. I would only talk to family and only go out with my old friends when visiting family for the holidays (spring/summer/winter).

During the last year lots of shit went wrong and now I'm a complete wreck in many ways, but I still don't have friends and especially now it's been really hard on me.
>>
>inb4 fucking normie get out REEEEEE

Luckily, I do have friends. Good friends even.
But that's not what I want to talk about with you.
I used to be best friends with this dude, but we eventually grew apart. He has not changed a single bit throughout all the years, and his stubbornness got absolutely infuriating at the end of our friendship.
I don't think he has gotten any friends since we grew apart, and so what I'd like to ask you is how do I approach this situation?
I want to be a better friend towards him, but I don't think he's willing to change anytime soon.

I know you guys aren't too welcoming of normies, but I'm asking for help here guys.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ
For once there is a thread on [r9k] that's something other than another waifu or wymyn hate thread, and it just dies after 17 fucking posts.
>>
>>35200473
Yeah they die really fast.
>>
>>35200513
Well I say, fuck that noise
bamping some moar
>>
>>35195208
I don't have frienda. Never have. I think about it, sometimes. What is having a friend like? My guess is that it's pretty much like 4chan. You know, talking to people you sort of have things in common with, and building memories with them. I guess that does sound good, but I don't think that big of a deal.
>>
>>35195208
I have, and have had many friends. Girlfriends on the other hand, well let's just say I'll be an eternal virgin.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.