[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lifting won't get me a girlf...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: l7cj5xS.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
l7cj5xS.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>lifting won't get me a girlf...
>>
LIFT UP UR SHIRT
>>
Somehow he looks even more like a nu-male
>>
SHOW US YOUR LOOSE SKIN
>>
File: r2pCevv.jpg (61KB, 485x485px) Image search: [Google]
r2pCevv.jpg
61KB, 485x485px
>>35195306
nvm its not you just a loser on imgur
>>
>>35195157
Lifting can get you a girl if the thing holding you back is being a fatass.
Unfortunately, lifting does not cure autism.
>>
>makes this post about getting gf
>no picture of gf

????
>>
>>35195157
Congratulations you got a gf that's only with you because you are in shape. The second you become fat again she will leave you for Chad.

Is that who you really want.
>>
>>35195332
>The second you become fat again she will leave you
but that's a legitimate reason to break up with your bf or gf. Why would you stay with someone who doesn't take care of themselves if you work hard to look good? It'd be really selfish of them, especially if they try to make you feel bad about it.
>>
>>35195332
>you are in shape
are you kidding right now? he loos as shitty as before but he is smaller in volume. You can literally see his sagging tits and gut under this SUPERMAN tshirt. I think that fat people lose their brain cells during weight loss because every single one of them is delusional after weight loss and thinks he suddenly looks "better" because he is not as big while they are as much disgusting as before.
>>
>>35195157
What's this point of this thread op? I'd bet he's still sing'e.

Good the fat cunt got into shape but his loose skin is his karma for letting himself get that big in the first place.

Plus he still looks like a faggot with his virgin dress sense and balding head.
>>
But he's an ugly skinnyfat now
>>
>>35195157
>Superman shirt
>Orange cap to hide baldness
>Camo shorts
I think I'm going to vomit.
>>
I think I would a psychotic break if i had to spend years working on myself just to get a gf after hearing that looks dont matter my entire life and being rejected so many times. Would rather just eat and drink and drug myself to death. I would spend every waking moment knowing that we are both frauds,me for changing what I am and her for pretending to love me for what i am just because i look good on the outside now.
>>
>>35195157
Man I wish my problem was just being a fat fuck because it'd be easy to fix.
>>
>>35196825
>easy to fix
>literally starving yourself for a very long period of time only to realise that you will never look good becasue of loose skin
great
>>
>>35196855
Yes being fat is easy to fix, stop being such a lazy cunt.
>wah I still won't look perfect
>>
>>35196855
>Starving
You don't have to starve yourself moron, just eat healthily. Find fruits and veggies you like, drink soup and eat a bowl of fibre cereal for breakfast.

>tfw for the first time in 12 years I now only have one chin
>>
>>35196855
That's the wrong attitude man.
>>
>>35195157
>loses the weight but is now going bald
>also has shitty patchy beard
Damn, this guy just can win
>>
>>35196964
>just eat healthily
>this is what fat fuck think
eating healthy won't do shit for you. You need to be in a caloric deficit, no matter what you are eating and by "starving yourself" i mean that you will have to eat way less than you used to and would have to last months

>>35197012
getting fat in the first place is wrong, it only gets harder from there no matter which direction you choose
>>
File: 1482693291351.png (366KB, 881x857px) Image search: [Google]
1482693291351.png
366KB, 881x857px
>>35195157
>tfw I've went from the second pics to the first in the past two year
>>
>>35197085
Sure buddy great attitude, I wouldn't know anything about it of course as it's not like I've dropped 120lbs since July of last year.
>>
File: 1485210030241.jpg (272KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1485210030241.jpg
272KB, 682x682px
>lifting to lose weight
that's like eating to lose weight. Just fix your diet and do cardio.
>>
>>35197278
>Not lifting AND doing cardio
Why would you work so hard to go from a lardass to skinnyfat to just skinny?

Get stacked negro.
>>
>>35197236
What do you mean "great attitude"? It's not my problem, you are the one who put himself into that position.
>>
>>35197381
>eating healthy won't do shit for you
>it did
>>
>>35196855
Dude you have to be SO fat and lose SO much weight to have noticeable loose skin
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.