[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do redditors make good girlfriends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: sarah.jpg (109KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sarah.jpg
109KB, 960x1280px
Do redditors make good girlfriends?
>>
>>35194905
What is 'No', Alex?

I'll take 'Other stupid questions faggots like OP ask' for 400$, please
>>
>>35194905
Not if you voted for Trump
>>
If you like social retards yes
>>
>>35194905
Depends what subs they're on. If they follow the big subs (i.e. the very left-leaning ones), then they're probably mindless virtue signalers.
>>
>>35194905
Absolutely not.

They're stupid, boring cunty children that only know how to communicate through sarcasm.

They aren't nerdy introverts, if they act that way it's basically only to validate their own narcissism. They have no outstanding or redeeming qualities of their own and they're too dumb, lazy and narcissistic to develop themselves at all but despite this still believe they're obligated to things just for being female and will insult you with ambiguous insults regarding your masculinity if you disagree.

A woman being a regular on the website reddit.com doesn't automatically mean she's a boring, shallow cunt but if you're asking about women that embody the website and what it represents then absolutely not. They're terrible people just like the men.

Girls on tumblr are a different kind of insufferable but they actually have their own opinions and a soul of some kind.
>>
>>35194905
infinitely better girlfriends than 4channers of any sort, but still risky as fuck and high chance you get cuckarino'd
>>
File: IMG_1736.jpg (59KB, 465x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1736.jpg
59KB, 465x576px
>>35194905
Best kept secret, can't go wrong with Redditor or even self-confident Tumblrina gfs.
>>
>>35195082
>They're stupid, boring cunty children that only know how to communicate through sarcasm.

sounds like me. 5/7 would date :^)
>>
>>35195107
>Tumblrina gfs.
how do you deal with every conversation devolving into "YOU'RE A WHITE MALE" and her wanting to constantly peg your butthole for the sake of sexual equivalency? i just don't think i'd be ok taking care of her and her mulatto children.
>>
why do girls wear those ugly nose rings or whatever

they make them look like cows
>>
>>35195083
>>35195107
>>35195463
Seriously though these people suck so hard. I'm trying to help you dodge a bullet.

They're insufferable children with no aspirations or redeeming qualities and they likely embody everything you hate. Don't go after these people just because they have a vagina.
>>
>>35195068
I don't see how a girl from a huge internet community full of desperate betas and dumb opinions can be a good thing.

She might be a good person but she'll probably read certain things and ask questions and get bad responses.

Same applies to 4chan
>>
>>35194905

There is very little difference between a reddit woman and a 4chan woman, the redditor probably is more hygienic though.
>>
they're all normies regardless so i doubt it
>>
>>35194905
You say that like everyone on a site with over 200 million users where discussion topics range from tv shows to advice on killing yourself is gonna be the same.
>>
>>35194905

They're boring normies. Which means yes. Boring girls are GREAT girlfirend.
>>
>>35194905
any type of social media bitch is annoying. Facebook is for loudmouths, Insta is for sluts, snapchat for the party whores, tumblr for the confused yet average beta bitches, twitter for the cunts who never shut up, 4chan for god knows what, and reddit for the self entitled cunt who thinks her opinions have any weight in the world. pick your poison.
>>
She's beautiful - who is she?
>>
File: kek2.jpg (15KB, 385x358px) Image search: [Google]
kek2.jpg
15KB, 385x358px
>>35194905

Redditors are vapid, braindead left-leaning parasites who enjoy a hugbox where opposing views are haram.

>muh free, liberal discussion but no racism, homophobia, xenophobia, sexism, misogyny, islamaphobia and whatever other buzzword they've got indoctrinated into them.

They're cognitively dissonant virtue signalers who like the smell of their own farts and get off how enlightened they are for helping poor oppressed niggers by literally being the mouth piece for minorities that no minority voted for. The moment you upset them you're downvoted until your opinion is literally faded out and obscured from view.

Really they're just the lowest common denominator who have no self awareness or any cognitive abilities beyond the autonomous system of a fruit fly. They're the kind of people whose arguments fall flat the moment anyone exposes reality to them. Like all leftists
>>
>>35194919

hahaha you answered it like a jeopardy question, you're so clever!
>>
File: 1485217975441.png (83KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485217975441.png
83KB, 200x200px
It's the same shit no matter where you find them. Women are inherently normies because they write the rulebook on what normie is. If (pretty) women woke up tomorrow and gave homeless dudes their affections we would collectively stab each other in the face trying to be the best homeless dude around as soon as it became common knowledge, while spouting some inane shit to each other along the lines of "It's not about chicks man, you gotta do it for yourself." Unless you're some Christian Grey motherfucker down to your core chances are high you're going to be selling out for the pussy no matter where you find it, and have pretty much the same problems as a result.
>>
>>35194997
Bazinga!

You sure showed Trump and his evil KKK supporters.
>>
>>35195805
>Really they're just the lowest common denominator who have no self awareness or any cognitive abilities beyond the autonomous system of a fruit fly.
Yep.

They aren't liberal because of years of observing the world and pondering about how it got that way and how and why to make it better, they're liberal because being liberal is the hip new trend that they can use to feel profound without actually getting across anything of substance.

They're reactionaries with a tunnelvisioned appreciation of things that use important issues for their own narcissistic purposes. They're the same morons that have always existed and if you dropped them in the 50s they'd be finding contrived reasons to claim that marijuana is a dangerous drug and why gays shouldn't be attending public schools.
>>
>>35196060
wew lawd fucking this.
>>
>>35195740
4chan is for quirky "i don't get along with other girls" bpd sluts and LE PENGUIN OF DOOM XD SPORKS.
>>
>>35195805
this is like judging all of 4chan based on /pol/ when there are dozens of other boards. except reddit has hundreds of subs.
>>
>>35197387
so it's not like that at all is what you're saying.
>>
>>35197416
what i'm saying is that your description of a "redditor" is meaningless and based on some kind of boogeyman opposition you've probably been fed by /pol/
>>
>>35197416
No anon, i'm sure the donald trump sub, the reptiles sub and the fart fetish sub all fit that description perfectly.
>>
>>35194905
THE STUPID NOSE PIERCING

EVERY TIME

>SEE PICTURE OF CUTE GIRL IN THUMBNAIL
>EXPAND
>NOSE RING
FUCK
>>
no wonder you guys are khv robots, you're a bunch of dumb assholes yourselves
>>
>>35194905
She looks cute and nice and I would love to date her.
>>
>>35195513
I know right, looks so ugly
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.