[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs/no drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1550.jpg (28KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.jpg
28KB, 350x250px
Why do moral fags push so hard?
>it gives you something to strive for
>lights up your boring everyday life
>gives you some substance, a little bit of personality

Whats good about a fully sober living?
>>
People with no mental problems can have a clear head to focus on their goals and it makes living slightly less expensive
>>
>>35194525
>implying drugs can't help you focus
>>
I have no problems with drugs but all my friends who do it wont shut the fuck up about drugs.

I get it you like drugs lets go a day or two without you bringing them up.
>>
>>35194441
I'm not a moral person. I tell people not to do drugs because I did quite a few and I wish I hadn't. They suck you in and tear you up.
>>
>>35194557
I never have understood this
What's wrong with letting someone talk about something they enjoy? The only reason you're annoyed is because its drugs. Anything else and I bet you wouldn't care
>>
>>35194557
It's just phase. I used to be like that in the beginning to.
But I still like to talk sbout it when I drink. Talking with druggies are like talking to people who grew up in the same neigborhood as you.
>>
>>35194596
This, and originally too
>>
>>35194582
Because it's all they fucking talk about. I ease off on the anime talk because I know they don't care about that shit, they won't give me the same courtesy.
>>
>>35194582
youve never had a sperg friend who won't shut the fuck up about an MMO you don't even play but he has memorized all of the details and statistics about?
>>
>>35194560
I don't tell people not to eat meat just because I feel bad for the animals. Everybody have to make a choise. And many love meat! Just as manylove drugs.
>>
>>35194614
Well, they're drug addicts. Aka retards
>>
File: 1487360123660s.jpg (8KB, 249x220px) Image search: [Google]
1487360123660s.jpg
8KB, 249x220px
>>35194640
I have but I enjoy listening to people talk about their passion, its nice to see someone happy even if it's not myself lmao
>>
File: grums.png (1002KB, 1049x814px) Image search: [Google]
grums.png
1002KB, 1049x814px
>>35194441
It seems to me the every human has a sense of what is good for the "hive" like other animals in nature. If you're just getting high all the time and not contributing to your fellow man, you get ostracized by others and start to feel shitty yourself. Drugs are about short term vs. long term. Yeah, it might feel good to smoke this or drink that, but it gets you in the habit of the following:
1. Taking short term rewards vs. achieving long term goals.
2. Caring only about your chemical of choice over your fellow man.
3. Spending your time primarily on your drug.
I think these are the reasons drugs are taboo.
>>
>>35194692
That only applies to drugs that are addictive

t. high functioning daily weed smoker
>>
File: 1409709908104.jpg (101KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409709908104.jpg
101KB, 960x720px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Park

its scientifically proved that drugs arent addictive.

Anti-drug FAGS BTFO SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
>>
File: varg.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
dont be a slave for drugs and impulsive living

stop damaging your brain and your dopamine/serotonin receptors

moderate psychedelic use is the only recreational drug use that is acceptable
>>
>>35194730
weed is certainly addictive. Source: it's all I care about
>>
>>35194792
its not addictive at all, you're just weak willed
>>
>>35194641
> And many love meat! Just as manylove drugs.
It isn't really the same. Drugs make you love drugs. So once you start, it becomes less and less of a choice.
>>
>>35194692
>implying drug users don't contribute to society
most pay for their habits with regular jobs, it's only the lowest of the low who steal/beg/use welfare, and if you've spent any time at all on this board, you know there are plenty of sober people doing the same. also, regular drug users are avid consumers, which is good for the economy (especially if their drug of choice is legal)
>>
>implying I do eather of them
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.