[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visible disadvantages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1473.png (135KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1473.png
135KB, 640x1136px
You have any?
>>
>>35194040
am ugly, bit of acne scarring etc. nothing horrible bad, but just enough to put me out of the dating pool
>>
>>35194040
i have a big head, i'm not like Megamind but my head isn't normal
>>
File: 1460261032959.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460261032959.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>35194040
>baby face, looks ridiculous on my 6'3" footballer frame
>can't grow a full beard to hide it
>sound like a 16 year old boy, am now 24
>gyne

at least I lucked out in the cock department.. not that anyone will ever see
>>
>>35194040
Chubby cheeks.

I'm skinny as a fucking rail but my face is super chubby.

Also half my face looks like it slanted or someshit.

Like when my mom shat my out i landed right on my fucking face so my nose is crooked, my right eye is smaller than my left and my mouth is all leaning one way and it looks fucked when i talk.

Jesus.

I really hate myself now.
>>
File: IMG_1549.jpg (39KB, 330x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1549.jpg
39KB, 330x480px
>my eyes are too close to each others
Thanks god.
>>
Used to be a chinlet
Saved for plastic surgery and had it right after HS, best thing to have ever happened to me.
>>
One of my eyes doesn't open as much as the other, for whatever reason
>>
I have such an unsymmetrical face, one side I have a jawline other side I have none, eyebrows are different, eyes are in different places, nose is different from each side

Past the thought of getting a gf at this point
>>
>>35194445
Sound cool.
Close call with those fours btw.
>>
drugs have fried my brain and made me slightly autistic, girls kinda dig it though
>>
Gyno
Unoriginal
>>
Very pale skin
Quite hairy (and grows back way too fast)
Eyes too deep in my skull imo
Fingerlet/wristlet
>>
I have cerebral palsy.

not wheelchair bound, but I do walk with a cane.
>>
I'm fat, I have hair everywhere but on my head, I'm covered in scars, I've got bad skin, yellow teeth, my right ear is slightly bigger than the left one, I have puffy nipples, my left eye is droopy and looks like I've had a fucking stroke, and I've got a stout dick.
>>
>>35194040
I have severe amblyopia, which means I only see with one eye at a time.
Can't see depth and one of my eye tend to move inward, especially if I don't wear glasses (if I on't wear them, one of my eyes slowly dies).

So I walk like an autistic kid, can't catch something that is thrown at me, and sometimes bump into people.
Fucking annoying.
>>
I have very small, round breasts. I get many questions about them like, are they 'real'? what kinda bra do you use? It's embarrassing that people look at them.
>>
File: IMG_0521.jpg (101KB, 640x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.jpg
101KB, 640x709px
who here like to draw pictures exemplifying all of their flaws to remind themselves that they'll always be the absolute garbage of society?

>tfw mother chemically burned my scalp with a relaxer as a toddler to remedy shit hair and will always have massive, unmaskable bald spots for the rest of my life because of it
>tfw moms entire side of the family criticizes me for shit hair like i had or have any control over it
>tfw raised by family obsessed with appearances and still turned out like a beast
>tfw too afraid to sudoku

this is why i can't function like abnormal fucking person
>>
Got a lazy eye, but i cover it with my bangs.
>>
>>35194829
Just you.

p.s. shave that shit down my nigga. Black people can actually get away with bald heads without looking stupid.
>>
I have mild scoliosis and as such I can't touch my toes, but I'm working on it.

I also have 4 nipples but the extra two look like moles from a distance.
>>
>>35195073
Isn't being able to touch your toes normal?
I can barely touch my ankles, and my back feels like shit afterwards.
>>
>>35195036
I have shaved it once and don't have the head shape and the scars are still very noticeable. plus i've never seen one person in real life with shaved heads that wasn't either

1.attractive
2.male (and that's even dying out)
3. transitioning to natural hair

i cover it with a bandana, headscarf and stuff, anyway. i just can't hide it otherwise and i try not to leave my home a lot for that and other reasons
>>
>>35195135
Well, if you're a cute grill, a high quality wig is your answer.
>>
>>35195200
i'm not which is why i don't really bother. considering that nice hair can bump you up +2-3/10 i fear actually making a friend or meeting someone who could look past my flaws just for them to find out that I look worse than what they thought they could handle.

i'm think that any anons that have flaws that can't be fixed with diet/exercise/basic hygiene should just focus on building their strengths elsewhere unless they can afford more extreme measures which is what i'm trying to do for now
>>
>>35194040
>Manlet
>slightly bigger forehead than average
>Receding hairline, but can still cover it up for now. Also taking medication for it.
>>
>>35195390
>i'm think that any anons that have flaws that can't be fixed with diet/exercise/basic hygiene should just focus on building their strengths elsewhere unless they can afford more extreme measures which is what i'm trying to do for now

I think this is a good attitude to have. I hope you'll be able to work through your body image issues eventually, even though what happened to you was not fair.
>>
>>35194040
I'm 5'7
My dick is 5'5
Ugly teeth
Use glasses,
Chubby
Ugly eyes.
I suffer constipation since birth.
Can't grow facial hair.
And I have a child face, I look like a 15 child and my heigh doesn't help.
Every time I buy alcohol I get carded. I'm 19 btw
One time a faggot told me it looked fake
FUCK

But I fucking love my voice and my legs are fucking noice. And I have ass, don't know if that's good on a man
I
>>
i'm fat and have social anxiety that manifests itself pretty obviously
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.