[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecuck Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 22

File: mac_wojak.jpg (29KB, 468x356px) Image search: [Google]
mac_wojak.jpg
29KB, 468x356px
Morning, fellow wagecucks. Hope you slept well, it's another 9-5 day!

OP personally wants to kill himself. A four hour blow-off shift turned into a 12 hour keeping-the-store-oprn shift, and then OP had to cover another shift the next morning. So,
>Monday: 12-12
>Tuesday: 9-5
Wednesday: >11-12:30;6-9
At a pizza place.
Just think about the money...

How are the rest of you doing? Retailcucks, deliverycucks, get in here. Sneak into the back room and shitpost with the rest of us
>>
16 hours bruh, 16 fucking hours..
>>
>tfw have today and tomorrow off
just gonna chill and enjoy my whiskey, weed, and free food from work
>>
>>35193739
Shucking oysters wagecucking here. Isn't that bad since I can improve my social skills with out having all the responsibilities of a bartender. 6hr shifts
>>
>tfw 3rd week of being a wagecuck

I don't think I can make it...
>>
Off today and playing some viddy games. Feels good
>>
>>35193739
>Wednesday: >11-12:30;6-9
This is the worst jewery of it all and should be illegal (actually is where i live but i feel for you)
>>
File: very nice.jpg (25KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
very nice.jpg
25KB, 640x626px
>morning shifts in Pret for 1 year
>Stressful high volume environment
>Hard work and shit pay in comparison
>Quit

>Come back and start doing night shifts
>Only 4 people in the shift
>Shop is closed so no customers to deal with
>No managers
>Literally 3x less work and I get paid more
>Literally no stress
>Doing it for 8 months now
>Feels like I'm borderline NEET

Holy shit night shifts are the ultimate redpill for introverts.

I am never EVER going to do morning shifts of any sort ever again.
>>
>>35193930
not where I work, the only graveyard shifts available involve either offloading heavy boxes or cleaning 6 food trucks by yourself
>>35193739
damn, do you at least get decent tips?
>>35193825
just push through it, things get easier with time
>>
>>35193838
Split shifts are the devil's work. Either combine them or give me my afternoon, dammit.
>>35193999
Yeah, I made out pretty well all things considered.
>>
>>35193930
>work at a big fancy 24 hour store
>i'm the only employee from 10pm-8am
>60hrs, only get one day off per week
>there's a whole commercial kitchen
>have to make pizza, wings, tons of shit
>run the cash register at the same time
>not allowed to refuse orders ever
>have to clean it top to bottom for morning
>and do all the dishes and prep work
>while also running the cash register
>cleaning the floors, windows, counters
>all the coffee pots and fountain heads
>both the bathrooms and dining areas
>plus the whole big parking lot etc etc
>while running back to the register constantly
>plus stocking everything and facing shelves
>whole cooler full of drinks must be filled
>every size cups, lids, straws, napkins etc
>fill the whole racks of cigarettes too
>check bread milk eggs everything for outdates
>customers at the register again ffffuck
>insane amount of work i can't possibly finish
>kike boss refuses to payroll another person
>'lol its nite shift ur not busy jus dont b lazy :^)'

>start developing back problems from being overworked
>have to take a couple doctor-ordered sick days to recover
>at-will employment state, company decides to fire me
>so now i can't even use the experience on my resume
>>
>>35194100
Where do you live?

origfeiaghjeuiahgoaehjg
>>
It's 3am
I have work at 7
>>
>>35193739
I worked 8-7 yesterday and had a great day
>>
>>35194148
New York

Forgot to mention I also used to get super fucking sketchy phone calls pretty regularly asking me stuff like 'hey man u alone there??' and 'yo how much u keepin dat safe???'
>>
File: images (1).jpg (2KB, 168x84px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
2KB, 168x84px
> Travel 4 hours to and from work
> 9 hour shifts
> 5 days a week

It sucks but they pay me $3500 a month after taxes.
>>
File: 76757537547.jpg (44KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
76757537547.jpg
44KB, 400x266px
im tempted to split town and go find a buddhist monastery where i can live for free and meditate

would be intensely boring at first but maybe itll help
>>
>>35193739
You said yes, its your fault.
>>
File: laugh.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>work 9 days every two weeks
>paid OT
>doing work I love
>pay is $10k/month
You fuckers should have learned to program
>>
>>35194262
Oh and I have a 10 minute commute
>>
File: 1479405915717 (1).png (2MB, 1280x969px) Image search: [Google]
1479405915717 (1).png
2MB, 1280x969px
My wagecuck job isn't so bad. It's in a shop but I've moved to back of house.
I basically self-manage, have to have like one or two chats with team leader a day just to let her know what's been done.
Other than that I get to just wander around and do work at my own pace and judgement, no one directly telling me what to do.
I start at 7AM every day, since I'm one of the first in the shop and I don't have to report to anyone, I just come in around 7:45 and no one even knows. I'm also supposed to finish at 1:30 but half the time I just leave at 1, and again no one really notices.
Feels good man. I make 1000GBP a month just chilling out.
Oh, and I don't have to talk to or serve customers. Maybe once a day someone might ask me something but I just tell them to go ask at the cashier.
>>
File: 1481820900616.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1481820900616.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>work in an office
>it's exclusively women apart from me

3 of the 5 women are into me

i want to fuck one of the so badly but can't cause phimosis

please just end my fucking life
>>
File: 1484011050902.jpg (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484011050902.jpg
63KB, 400x400px
>>35193825
Former neet who has been a wagecuck for six months so far here, give it a month or two and you'll get use to the routine but it does start to get repetitive and boring from there depending on how simple you job is
>>
>>35194262
Nice work! Programming takes some real dedications, you should be proud of your achievments.

[Spoiler]Too bad you'll never have a happy relationship[/spoiler]
>>
>>35194262
10k a month you nigger what?

What programming exactly? Entry level? Location?
>>
>>35194262
>pay is $10k/month
>>
>>35194194
I'm in London, there's a lot of Pret shops in New York as well.

If you're still jobless give Pret a shot.

In London at least they don't even ask for your CV at the recruitment center and only have a face to face interview where they want to hear how much of a good listener and team worker you are.

If you don't land in a nightshift straight away you can easily move around shops once you're in one. Just go around shops and ask managers if they're in need of any nightshift members (If they have a night shift)
>>
>>35193739

Haven't worked retail since I was 16, my 8 hours at my office desk were nice though.
>>
>>35194377
>10k a month you nigger what?
y
>What programming exactly?
HDL
>Entry level?
Nah, I've been working 10 years. My first programming job started at a little less than $4k/month

> Location?
Los Angeles
>>
>>35193739
Deliveroocuck here

Got the job a while ago and it's been great, get about 2000 pounds a month and get to choose my own hours and don't have to deal with a boss or shitty ass customers, just driving around my city on my motorbike listening to music and audiobooks, which I do every night anyway, except now I get off occasionally to take a bag of food to someone's door and pocket a few pounds in tips. This job makes me genuinely happy, it's everything I've ever wanted, loads of money for no effort and I've met some cool people doing it.

Anyone who wants a job but can't bear McDonald's or poundland or some shit like that, get a motorbike and work for deliveroo
>>
>>35194506
Where do you live and how many hours do you work to be making that much from it?
>>
>>35194100

>60pw
>One day off
Fuck,
>>
>>35193739
Being around other people 8 hours a day drains my mana, how do others do this for up 50 years ?
I just wanna live away from everyone...
>>
>>35193739
>Bus takes me to work for free
>Grab a free breakfast while checking my email
>Work 9 to 5, with a free, high quality lunch in the middle
>Grab a (free) cold beer from the fridge before hoping back on the bus to go home
This is my daily routine. Silicon valley is the comfiest place once you find a company that spoils you
>>
>>35194589
I hide in my office with my headphones on
>>
File: 20_trailer2_kaji.png (238KB, 482x273px) Image search: [Google]
20_trailer2_kaji.png
238KB, 482x273px
>>35193739
Fuck me, tomorrow I'll go again to that office.
Only thinking about it ruins the remaining time left.

If only I could buy a field near home and grow things there while the apes destroy themselves...
>>
File: 148654120206.jpg (33KB, 491x960px) Image search: [Google]
148654120206.jpg
33KB, 491x960px
>>35194608
>tfw office has 25 ppl in it
>>
>>35194611
>If only I could buy a field near home and grow things there while the apes destroy themselves...
This is my dream too, i'll be saving for the next 5 years so i can start growing my food and might buy some animals for meet.
>>
I'm about to start shedding documents for a lawyers office thanks to some nice nepotism because my dad fixes their heating sometimes. It should be better than stocking shelves all night...
>>
18, get paid a salary.
Youre all cucks
>>
>9-5
More 6am to 10am lmao
Part time is best time
>>
>>35194650
What do you do? A trade of some sort?
>>
File: 1474570241364.gif (98KB, 314x319px) Image search: [Google]
1474570241364.gif
98KB, 314x319px
>be me, work at cellphone store
>scheduled 12-8 today, whatever
>get call at 9, it's my boss
>"hey anon I got a flat tire I need you to open"
>store opens in an hour
>it takes 25 minutes to drive there and I'm not even remotely ready

I managed to get here on time somehow but now I'm working open to close today.
>>
>>35193809
Your social skills will slowly improve then you can begin banging QT waitresses
Source: bartender
>>
>>35195122

Bartender too.

Problem is, it requires a level of social aptitude. Most neets dont make that.

Have to say, i like the job though. More exhausting than my old retail job a few years ago, but i like it.
>>
mfw

unloading truck

2-11pm usually don't leave until midnight at the earliest

lucky if we leave on time.
>>
>Four 10s (Wed-Sat)
>Optional OT on Sundays, with a shift differential.
>$24/hr with no extra certifications
>Don't need social skills cause trucks are inanimate
>Allowed to be as weird/wizard/powerlevel as I want as long as I get shit done in a reasonable amount of time
>Spend at least 2 hours of my day smoking and fucking around on my phone

Why have you fuckers not looked into picking up a wrench yet?
>>
>>35195185
He could get shifts barbacking and work from there. I couldnt look someone in the eye and constantly stuttered when I first started working retail. Customer service jobs beat the shy out of you.
>>
Any officecucks here?

Staring at a computer screen for 8 hours a day is tiring and makes me long for the NEET life
>>
>>35195451
You're a mechanic?
>>
>>35194506
>Diliveroo

Fuck off hipster
>>
>>35195526
Yep. It's a job that can't be automated or outsourced, will be demand for as long as anything uses moving parts, is a skilled field so once you're in and have a couple years under your belt you can go pretty much anywhere, and my job is on what I would consider the low paying end of the spectrum. If got tired of going home every night and fucking off 3 days a week I'd go to work for oil/gas or mining and make 3-5 times as much money. Of course it's because it's 3 weeks on at 16 hour days, followed by two weeks off, but it's still hourly so by lunchtime on day 3 of each week it's all OT.
>>
>>35194195
You should consider moving closer unless they pay you for the mileage
>>
I work at an egg factory. I cant wait to go home and smoke weed and drink.
I'm also gonna take some lsd this weekend. Its nice
>>
>>35194354
Aren't there treatments and surgeries to fix phimosis? Change your life, anon.
>>
>>35194194
Damn bro, and u are a fellow new yorker too, they work us like dogs in this state. I will pray for you.

This is part of the reason I am willfully unemployed. I can't help but feel that the working man is a sucka.
>>
File: comfy yo.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
comfy yo.png
257KB, 600x579px
>tfw no comfy NEET pepe has been posted yet
>>
>used to work at a Chili's
FUCK major chains. Shits not worth it at all. The managers are usually stingy cunts who won't give you a raise even after being there for a year and clearly being better than most of the """""cooks""""". I now work at a upscale restaurant as a chef making 17.50 an hour where before I was making only 12 for virtually the same amount of effort. Best part of the job is the dining room is only open for five hours at night so your dinner rush is fucking crazy but over before you know it. Usually I get in at 3 to prepare for the night then gtfo around 11. Been doing this for 6 days a week so just make over 40 hours. Shits so cash, especially since cooking and preparing dishes ain't even hard. My only complaint is my manager is a fucking cunt, but if you do your job right you usually don't hear from him.
Also the dish washer is a coke dealer.
>>
Subhuman propaganda delivery slave here, ready to j-j-jam it in your mailbox. You can't scape these offers and savings, you would be mad to.
>>
sometimes i wish i could be one of those construction worker guys you see standing on the side of the road, holding a "go slow" sign all day long. they make like 30 dollars an hour just to stand there and hold a orange sign
>>
File: L1Fesdx.png (838KB, 739x899px) Image search: [Google]
L1Fesdx.png
838KB, 739x899px
>>35196056
What is to stop you just binning all of the spam and lying to your boss?

It isn't like anyone would miss it after all?
>>
>>35195458
B2B cold calling makes me long for the sweet release of death.
>>
Somehow I've managed to build a good representation at my work. Whenever I walk in for my shift everyone says hi to me and seems to be happy that I'm there. A girl at my job also randomly burst out yesterday and told me that I'm so sweet and have a nice voice. Wagecucking ain't too bad after all.
>>
Bout to leave for my 2-12:30 in 10 minutes.
>>
File: 1487815677219.png (352KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487815677219.png
352KB, 600x600px
I work at publix and work about 24+ hours a week
Today I have a 4:15 to 10 pm shift.
I fucking hate working there
I get abused by the customers so much
They make fun of me because I can't do simple math.
I haven't taken a math class in 4 years. I get it, I'm dumb.
>>
>>35196157
They think you are autistic and that is why they they insist on saying hello to you and being extra nice

t.master-race neet who believes nothing good ever happens

All jokes aside what is it that you do lad?
>>
File: 15 - Ci4hfz9.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
15 - Ci4hfz9.png
280KB, 452x710px
Worked 24 hours straight at a special residence for special people with different kinds of retardation

Going on a trip to burger king because that's what they wanted to do that weekend.

Fucking disgusting display of eating sickened. And have to make sure they don't fall over the stairs and breaks their necks.

Hoping everything will end soon

Only in Sweden
>>
>>35193739

Arbys here, i got a BS 5 hour shift coming up so i plan on trying to slide onto the backline and eat tendies w/ cheesesauce all day.
>>
>>35196436

GREENTEXT THOSE TARD GUARD STORIES DAMN IT
>>
>>35196466
Real talk how easy is it to eat free food working at fastfood places?

Like if the manager's not there can you basically use it as your personal kitchen?
>>
>>35196484
>tard guard
Holy shit this is my new favourite phrase senpai
>>
>>35196555

Super super super easy, everywhere ive worked people eat there. Even when the managers there i use it as a kitchen, if a GM is there i just ring up the food in a creative way.

Tortilla wrap, two pumps of cheese, two chicken tenders, two pieces of bacon, shredded lettuce, onion, italian seasoning, parm ranch.

Ring it up as a chicken salad + a cup of cheese. Only doesnt accoutn for the wrap and seasoning, which manager gives no shits about
>>
>>35194365
you can spoiler with ctrl+s f a m. oh wait, youre a phoneposter
>>
>>35196466
arbys is really "coming up" in my opinion. a lot better than they used to be. that pepperjack brisket sandwhich is crunk af. also they always seem to give you a shit load of curly fries, which is nice.
>>
>>35194354
You can get surgery for it, you can even say it's painful and get circumcised by the nhs in the uk
>>
>>35193739
>9-5 day!
tfw 9-6
>>
File: 1363444476425.jpg (49KB, 649x638px) Image search: [Google]
1363444476425.jpg
49KB, 649x638px
>Finally work up courage to put in 2 weeks
>Go up to manager
>Tell them I'm putting in my two weeks
>Obviously doesn't even give a shit
YOU CAN AT LEAST ACT LIKE YOU'LL MISS ME
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (83KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
83KB, 992x558px
>>35193739
you used my OC, thank you anon.
I'm correctly neet after I got fired from a small supermarket. I was a cashier.
>>
>tfw about to start a new job and already hating it
It's a part time demo and sampling gig. I already hate it because I'm not going to be working at the same store already, meaning I'm going to have to travel someway to the other stores I need to work at. I don't have a car. Also, the hours are probably going to be shit.
>>
>>35194100
> Threaten to quit unless he payrolls another staff member

Now he is forced to either
> Hassle someone else into taking your shit (hint they wont)
> Do the work themselves (hint they won't)
or
> Hire someone

Cuck your boss immediately
>>
Redpill me on good customer carecuck jobs.

I like sneaker culture and want to work at Nike stores or some shit.

Properly sick of my McWage job, high volume and chronically understaffed
>>
>>35199357
The correct answer is:
>fire me and make someone else do it

They're perfectly happy to understaff and make me work 60 hours a week, what makes you think they won't make someone else do it?

Worst case scenario he borrows some sad cuck from another one of the company's stores for a while.

You're really underestimating how viciously exploitative these kikes are. They have absolutely no regard for human life.
>>
I manage a cigar lounge, making 12 an hour, covering the next week and a half for a coworker who went to Mexico. Most of my day is sitting in a lounge chair browsing 4chan,and playing emulators on my phone.

It's comfy as fuck, but no real future unless I want to become a cigar salesman/representative.
>>
>>35199470
dang dude, good luck to you
>>
>>35194354
wtf ??

phimosis?
this is really the only excuse you could find to not face a possible failure and reject with her???
>>
>manager lied to me about management opportunities just so I would stop job hunting
Time to mcfucking kill myself
>>
>>35199778
>company policy forbids managers and employees from acting as references for other employees
They want to claim my life.
>>
>>35199815
My company is the same way but my managers violated policy for me and gsve me references.
It's just that one shit manager thst jerked me around with promises of management.
>>
>>35199815
>>35199778
Anon...

If you've got time to lean...

YOU'VE GOT TIME TO CLEAN :^)
>>
>be me, a wagecuck
>wake up at 6:15 AM every day, leave house at 7, catch train at 7:15, get to work at 8, leave at 4:30, get train at 4:45, get home by 6, tv/internet, bed at 11
>job is menial office type bullshit and hate myself for doing it for so long (2 years at this point) because it's just supposed to be before grad school but i have no motivation to go on because i'm a loser
>barely even talk to my coworkers, they just annoy me for the most part

but the worst thing

>get called off today, tuesday, first time in 2 years i've been called off
>looking forward to it
>wake up at like 8 nice and rested
>now feel useless because im just sitting in the house all day on a weekday doing nothing
>>
>>35199958
>>now feel useless because im just sitting in the house all day on a weekday doing nothing
enjoy it, that's freedom to do anything you choose, and you chose to shitpost here with us.
>>
>>35199958
Lol, i have the same schedule except i wake up at 530 am and run 2.5 miles every other day.
>>
>>35194100
>>so now i can't even use the experience on my resume
Hell, put your whole greentext on your resume and you'd look very impressive.
>>
>>35199958
>menial office type bullshit
what do you do in that comfy office of yours
>>
>>35199994
i mean i dont have anything else to do so...

pretty sad for a 25 year old lel
>>
>>35200051
if greentext was job credentials i'd be the next president

>inb4 the 2020 election
>>
>>35193739
>be me
>supposed to be in at 8am
>get up at 7:50 (10:30 today)
>been with the same company my entire adult life
>my own boss now, answer directly to owner
>asks me if I need help/If I'm on drugs because I've been so late the last few weeks
>lie "no me. Boss, not me"
>ok anon, just wanted to make sure, been worried about you.
Been snorting pain killers and getting piss drunk hoping for an OD to end this shit, every night since my dog died in May.
>>
>>35200099
Stupid bullshit. I work in healthcare, so I check the schedules of the previous day's staff for time clock and insurance billing errors, order equipment for patients, printing and filing a lot of medical evaluations for patients, typical email/phone crap, scheduling, IT issues that arise, moving and organizing stuff, just the typical menial type stuff you would expect from an office assistant.
>>
I worked 55 hr last week and slowly moving up to 70 or so.. got to make money to fund my anime lifestyle somehow.

Finally coming to terms with wageslavery is quite freeing, but then again that didn't happen for me until I was about 23-24.
>>
>>35194262
Good on ya. I only get 4.5k after taxes. But then again, Eastern europe.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>work at a hotel
>I am basically a slave because the owner knows my father, and threatens to tell him that he caught me masturbating into the continental breakfast
>have worked 40 of the last 48 hours
>sleep in the hotel
>live in a room in the hotel
>on call constantly
>get paid minimum wage
>I have to do all the fucking ape work
>clean every toilet in the entie hotel 10 times a day
>clean the kitchen 5 times per day
>change bedsheets etc all the time
>owner fucking hates me
>last month he intentionally put laxatives in an obese guests complimentary chocolates so I would have to clean his toilet
>his voice is always in my head
>I have 5 phones
>one for toilets, one for beds, one for kitchen, one for ourdoor work and one for floors
>the outdoor work is the best, I have a ringtone for it that is the sound of children laughing because it keeps me from suicide

HELP
I AM SLAVE. NOT JUST A FUCKING WAGE SLAVE. BUT MY FATHER IS MUSLIM HARDCORE, HE WILL KILL ME IF HE FOUNDS OUT I FAPPED IN BACON
>>
>1 coworker hid in the dairy cooler for an hour
>Another one kept hiding in the bathroom
>Other coworkers can't lift anything because they're dainty females who want equal pay for unequal work

I swear to God
>>
>>35200408
> doing the bleeding jews' work
kek
>>
File: 1484008552968.jpg (134KB, 654x785px) Image search: [Google]
1484008552968.jpg
134KB, 654x785px
>>35200408
>it's another "black coworker goes outside and sits in his car smoking weed for 2 hours" episode
>>
I decided to go full normie and be a server. It's okay, haven't had any dicks yet, a few people annoyed because I don't know the drink menu and once table getting cold food, otherwise pretty neato.
>>
>>35200542

yeah server route is the way to go. I worked BOH for 4 years and looking back, I have no fucking idea why.
>>
>>35200556

I was BOH too, I miss it, but this is much easier. I don't even have to talk as much as I thought I did.

I might dual though, everyone misses me back there, stop me anon
>>
>>35194354
> office
> females
> psimosis

A-anon, are you me?

Feels bad man, doesn't it?
>>
>>35200542
I can't imagine an actual robot would be able to work waiting tables. You can't just have passable, competent customer service skills you need to be one of those smiley bubbly charming social butterfly normalfag types. One of my coworkers used to work at a restaurant waiting tables... he's a very polite, professional, reliable guy but he just didn't have a strong extroverted personality so they quickly moved him into the back as a dishwasher. Then eventually fired him because he didn't fit in with the team of Chads and Stacies.

Being knowledgable of the restaurant's menu, able to give flowery pre-rehearsed descriptions of dishes, taking orders accurately, being fast and attentive etc just doesn't seem like enough. It's not the type of work where doing a good job is enough. You need to do it while also making all the normalfags laugh and smile.
>>
>>35194354
>work in a hospital as a menial office cuck
>hospital is probably 80% women in the actual patient interaction jobs
>most of them are old Filipino women but there are a decent number of cute younger girls who work as nurses and therapists and social workers
>also classfulls of young hot nursing students come through as well
>the few male nurses are pretty good looking

>none of the women even look at me
>they are saving lives while i do nothing
>>
>>35200700
You would be surprised with what robots can do for work. When I was in college, I worked in my college's call center where we would call alumni to get donations. Probably the most anti-robot job you can think of, talking on the phone three hours every night to complete strangers.

In the two years I worked there, I raised over 100,000 dollars for the school. The bosses talking constantly about how important it was to "build rapport" with the alumni and how you had to keep asking them questions repeatedly to keep them engaged in the conversation before asking for money, minimum of 5 minute long phone calls, etc.

I asked to call the engineering alumni, which they said was the hardest to succeed at because engineering alumni would barely talk cause they were aspies even though they made the most money, and I would have three minute long phone calls and only had a success rate of like 15-20% but still made the most money of anyone.
>>
File: 1487884491980.png (2MB, 1064x993px) Image search: [Google]
1487884491980.png
2MB, 1064x993px
>Programmer
>Gonna be up late drinking and drugging again because I FUCKING HATE MY EXISTENCE
>Then wake up barely alive and rush off to get yelled at and pretend to program while braindead
>O...only 3 more days left...
And no, I don't really want the NEET life either. Pretty sure the only way I'd be """""happy""""" with life is if I could be unconscious and IV'd full of drugs 24/7.
>>
Left home at 5am, been driving around London for 12 hours all day long delivering shit, avoided 7-8 accidents? Forgot to deliver a small insignifiant box which wasn't in the delivery sheets, got scolded on phone by boss, got scolded on phone by customer, got scolded on the phone by boss's partner, had to make a round trip through the city, wasted 3 hoirs doing so just to be told i've been given the wrong address and to figure it out myself, figured it out, finish all my work, drive back home, get stuck in a long queue on the motorway just after i get on it, because some dumbfag ran out of fuel, 150 minutes turn into 240. Hold shit in all day long, hold pee in all day long, haven't eaten anything all day long. Arive home, now taking a massive dump. Get called by boss, have to leave for long drive at 2am, so i can be there at 8 so i can get back to warehouse before 5pm so i can get van loaded. Told boss , alright no problem will do that, then tell him effective 23rd of march i'm quitting this sshit of a job, book flight for same date back to my home country, boss falls silent, wish him good night and suck a dick. Now i wait to finish shitting, while eating a sausage covered in mustard on a loaf of bread, on the toilet.
But at least i got a match on tinder and met that girl, she seems crazy af, but i might get a chance to lose virginity with her. So i guess that's something.
>>
Who else here is a late night wagecuck?

Been closing for 4 years at 3 different restaurants

>tfw I used to close 5p-1a and open the same day from 6a-3p
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.