[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a military girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1487993414358.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487993414358.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
Would you date a military girl?
>>
i see no real reason not to.
>>
>>35193667
Notorious sluts, pump and dump and nothing more.
>>
>>35193667
dunno cause i like she is a nationalist but she as most likey been gangraped or been very slutty
>>
Any day of the week. They tend to be more conservative and thus hold more traditional family values than the fucking common roasties. My buddy met his girlfriend at General Training camp and they've been together ever since. Coming up on 2 years now I think. Not to mention the fact that these girls are serving their country while roasties prefer to sit at home and whine about Muslims getting killed overseas.
>>
No. They are the Chads of the unit's personal pussy. Every military girl is a slut. Every one of them loves to be railed out by all the alphas of the unit before settling down with the nice beta guy. They're good for pumping and dumping, nothing more.
>>
>>35193667
after she fucked the entire batallion? no thanks
>>
File: IMG_0895.jpg (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0895.jpg
20KB, 200x200px
>>35193667
Possibly.

Why did i think that was original
>>
>>35193667
i'm not into cuckoldry
>>
File: 1442003769706b.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1442003769706b.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>35193963
What if she is the alpha of the unit?
>>
File: 612x.jpg (41KB, 512x379px) Image search: [Google]
612x.jpg
41KB, 512x379px
>>35193688
>>35193963
>>35194112
>>35194250
it's weird because everyone i know who joined came back married
>>
>>35194862
they get a lot of benefits for being married. military girls are known to be slutty as hell tho, and military wives are even worse.
>>
>>35193667
No. The general military person is someone who is poor/uneducated enough to get duped into working for minimum wage while risking their life and thinking that it's something to brag about because "merica!". I wouldn't date a military officer because how they most likely have to relocate often or hours (tours of duty and garbage like that).
>>
>>35193718
>Any day of the week. They tend to be more conservative and thus hold more traditional family values than the fucking common roasties
you've never been in military have you
>>
Absolutely not. I was in the Marine Corps and every girl, from every branch that I met was a huge slut. Almost all girls that join the military (at least in the US) do so for easy dick.

Which isnt to say I wouldnt fuck them, though.
>>
>>35194911

For some people it's the only way they could afford college. There are buddies of mine who ended up getting good work from working in non-combat positions, fixing satellites and radios and what not.
Though I will agree that there are fucking idiots in the military. My brother could not stop going on about the sheer stupidity he had seen out there.
>>
>>35194967
I sincerely hope you have AIDS or some sort of vicious STD.
>>
>>35194911
>military people are all stupid
lol nigga there are more military positions than infantry. You have to be pretty smart to be a military engineer or medic or something like that. Looks like you're the one who needs to get more educated.
>>
>>35195008
Nah man, I had Doc test me before I got out, everythings OK. Thanks for your concern, though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.