[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about the first time you did drugs.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_1544.png (67KB, 230x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1544.png
67KB, 230x187px
Tell us about the first time you did drugs.
>>
didn't know you were supposed to inhale. didn't get high.
>>
First time I didn't get high, found out later friend stole 90% of the weed I bought
>few weeks later
>decide to try again
>can't get weed, only nasty hashish
>whatever, want to try this shit
>friend rolls spliff
>uses an entire cigarette
>puts in 3 times the amount of hash
>I'm a n00b so I blindly trust him
>smoke the entire thing
>10 minutes later I'm puking my guts out from the nicotine (never smoked)
>half digested McDonald's looks like turds in the toilet bowl
>my confused high mind thinks the weed reversed the flow of my guts, causing me to puke shit
>cry in the fetal position in the bathroom
Good times.
>>
>first time you smoked weed was at 14 with your dad
t-thanks i guess
>>
File: IMG_1840.jpg (890KB, 2239x2769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1840.jpg
890KB, 2239x2769px
>>35192837
The first time I smoked weed, I was extremely intent on figuring out exactly what the effects were. My buddies and I just wandered around his house after, I think we watched some of The Office.

I also took this pic of myself because I couldn't tell whether or not my eyes were red. When I sobered up back home I thought it was the funniest shit I'd ever done.
>>
>Fell on friend's couch for 2 hours
>A friend almost dies in front of me, puking her soul out
>I was watching, and I watch my friends help her not to drown in vomit
>It was ok for me, didn't move at all, laugh at it
>>
>>35192837
I did not get high the first time
>>
File: crazypills.jpg (53KB, 580x329px) Image search: [Google]
crazypills.jpg
53KB, 580x329px
smoked some good medical marijuana outside around 7:00 pm. I didn't feel anything until we walked back to the dorm. Then we were sitting down just talking, bullshitting, both of my friends were high already. Then WHAM, it hits me after 30 minutes since we smoked, it keeps on hitting me for like 3 full hours with after-effects going for another 1 hour after that.

I looked at my roommate and could not stop laughing, it felt like I was laughing for a full 5 minutes before I could keep my face composed, like my whole visage hurt so bad and I was crying because everything he did was literally hilarious. Eventually, colors kind of changed a little bit, like the yellow light on people's faces kind of changed to green, and black changed to blue. Then they would go back to normal after a minute. This happened a bunch of times. And my vision *felt* like it was kind of compressing, like everyone was getting shorter, fatter, and wider, but it was probably because I was laughing so damn hard.

The next day we smoked a different kind of pot while outside in the afternoon. It was an overcast day, I'll never forget it. What we smoked the 1st day was "blueberry kush" and the 2nd day was "white rhino".

anyway I took about 2 or 3 good hits, we were incredibly paranoid since we never smoked in the daylight before and we were hanging out by these tennis courts on campus but people kept walking by us like every 60 seconds and we were belching out these clouds of smoke. Anyway we finished up, started the 5 minute walk back to the dorm. We were walking for 2 minutes and as we crossed the street I realized "ohhhhh god this is going to hit me pretty strong".

That day was literally the highest I would ever get until I started experimenting with other drugs.

I proceeded to smoke for 30 days straight as an experiment whether it could ruin my life or if I could function. then I did my exams, went home for the summer and took a 3 month tolerance break. my life went ok
>>
>>35192837
Smoked weed and couldn't even pay attention to the Cheech and Chong movie. Kept looking at the ceiling saying I can't pay attention.
>>
File: 111portrait.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
111portrait.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
>>35192837
>Be living in a shitty motel at the time
>One of the guys there is so called "european indian" basically a white druggie
>Always wanted to try shrooms and he had some, so i did
>Laughed for like 5 hours, tears streaming down my face
>Went inside to wash my hands, heard herd of buffaloes running upstairs, got outside saw some man standing in the shadows watching me
>look at the sky and saw bright star/spaceship changing colours and felt SO LOVED! I never felt so loved before. Like the flashing light was telling me its all gonna be just fine, you are loved, we all have purpose and i will always watch over you
>sober up, go to sleep

>ask him to sell me some shrooms, he says no
>later says yes cause he ran out of money
>gives me worn our silver jack daniels metal box filled with shrooms and weed
>be alone in the whole motel middle of summer day
>think, WHAT THE HELL MAN i could try weed too
>put just weed into cigarette tubes, cut the filter out
>smoke one
>nothing.jpg
>put on music
>keep rolling and smoking more
>2 hours later smoked 5 cigs filled with weed
>realize i am paralyzed, glued to the bed and listening to the "But then i got high taaa da ta tadada" for hours on repeat while laughing
>hungry and thirsty as fuck so go out to village shop
>two people on motorbikes wave at me and stop next to me
>panic.png
>it was my old school mate with his gf
>talks shit, i tell him im high as fuck, he finally fucks off
>near the shop realize that i am too high to buy stuff
>go up a cliff and arrive on pristine grass field
>lay down with the sun beating on me
>feel like im on fire
>text my friend "how do i cool down, i think on fire, smoked much"
>after about 3 hours get up and go back to motel
>Numale guy there, says he is artist

And that was it. Bonus
>My shit was literally ORANGE
>i felt out of reality for another week, like my mind was literally in the clouds instead of my own body, slight buzz and spinning sensation
>pic, my first time high by numale artist
>>
>le you don't feel anything first time
Ok! The first time you felt the impact of a drug then. (Don't you understand that?)
>>
>>35192837
First drug I ever did was weed. The firest time I smoked was at my friends house and I didn't get high because I didn't inhale. It was my first time smoking anything BTW, never even tried cigarettes at that point.

The second time I smoked weed, I got so high I couldn't stop laughing for a while. Just laid on my friend's bed and played halo for the rest of the high, it was a lot of fun.
>>
>>35193252
This, apparently I was swallowing hits or not holding them in properly
>>
File: 1454157953001.jpg (68KB, 1346x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1454157953001.jpg
68KB, 1346x1056px
Some friends made this bong out of a plastic bag and a coke bottle they cut in two, they filled with with smoke and handed it to me, I had never done drugs or seen anyone do them. I inhaled the entire thing and immediately felt like I had just smashed into a brick wall followed by dizziness and this heavy feeling in my entire body, I could barely move a muscle and eventually removed all my clothes and fell asleep under a table on the cold marble floor.

Haven't done weed since t b h.
>>
I smoked a bowl with a friend of mine in his backyard at like 1am. He had no lights so it was pitch black. Summertime so weather was nice and stars were out it was pretty chill. I was there for like 15 minutes and I still didn't feel anything and I had to go home so I drove to McDonald's before going home. Halfway there I started feeling like my FOV was increasing and my focus was zoning out. I felt the weirdest in the drive through but by the time I got home the sensations were gone.
>>
File: pepe32.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
pepe32.png
257KB, 600x579px
>tfw coming up on 640mg of codeine right now
>>
I took half a gram of MDMA with my girlfriend and fingered her. Tried getting her to take some but she refused. She went home, I did the rest of the gram, face-timed her, told her I loved her and asked if she loved me repeatedly. Ate jaffa cakes. Was good.
>>
>>35195316
Opiates make the NEET life even better. I've been eating roughly 20 grams of kratom each day and life is perfect.
>>
>>35192837
I smoked with a mate and his friend and I showed them Redline, they weren't into it but I really enjoyed the movie just cause it was so colourful and fast. I remember noticing I was actually high for the first time when one of the cars was spinning out in slow motion and it looked cool as fuck.
I had a gf a month or two beforehand who I'd been going out with for about 2 years and I was sitting with my mate's dog and cuddling it realising that I'm not going to feel the warmth of another human in the same way for a while. 3 years later I still smoke up often but haven't had a gf. It was a good time but that was a sad realisation, tried to get her to see me the next morning and she said it was cute that I tried to get her back like that. Still miss her a bit.
>>
>>35192837
I never did because I'm not a fucking normie.
>>
>>35192837
I take advil if I have a headache....
>>
>>35195347
I agree, the fact I can buy it for 1.49 pounds at my local chemists which is a five minute walk away is great too. It's amazing I'm not addicted. How's kratom? I've never tried it.
>>
i injected weed with my friend when i was 14 and then we made waffles
>>
File: foto_400x400.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
foto_400x400.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>35193716
You will never be good looking as me
>>
>>35193716
lmao i have so many pictures of myself on various different drugs trying to determine whether my pupils are big or small or whatever. it was like a ritual in my degenerate teenage days before i headed home to ask my friends what my pupils were like and we all spent a minute or so inspecting each other's pupils under a lamp-post.
>>
>>35192837
jslajfs;ldfja;sld
>>
If weed counts:
>"oh hey anon, i met a dealer, do you want to smoke joints and watch the neverending story?"
>fuck yes
>proceeds to get mildly high

If actual drugs count:
>"oh hey, anon you want to try ecstacy? The dealer downstairs has tons, come over and try some!"
>spend the whole night and morning smoking, spooning (3 of us) and gushing about loving each other and shit
>blew my fuckin' mind that the brain has the ability to feel that way
>me and a bud didn't come up for ages and suddenly, I looked at him and we came up hard and fast at the same time
>>
>>35195464
Kratoms great man, if you take enough it feels like morphine. Very clean opiate feel since all it does is activate your u-opiate receptors; there isn't any opium in kratom, the active substance is mitragynine. Check out the psychonautwiki page for Kratom and read into the effects if you're interested.
>>
Made cookies out of weed with a couple of friends when I had the house to myself(parents went to some island for a week)
None of us have a clue what we do, 2 guys pretend with a bunch of google-fu
Through some magic they work. Proceed to play smash and mariokart, no idea what's happening. Proceed to melt in a beanbag chair, slightly panic because I can't stop laughing.

After like 4 hours I can move again.
The rest of the week was mostly spent high, no idea how my parents didn't smell anything
>>
Not my first time but was my first time with psychedelics. Me and my friends snorted 2c-b (incredibly painful, would not recommend) and they sat around stroking me saying I looked like Jesus. Was alright.
>>
>>35195723
yeah snorting 2cb is pure class
you're not khazakstan man are you? I know of people with a very similar story to yours lol
>>
>>35195796
lol no i'm not. because i had a beard and long hair back then it would happen pretty much any time i was around people on psychedelics. i could probably form a cult pretty easily.
>>
>>35192837
Did salvia. Thought I saw a train. It lasted about five seconds before I realised it was a zip. That's it. My friend had a terrified seizure though. He was fine right after at least.
>>
File: onechance.jpg (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
onechance.jpg
108KB, 800x600px
>>35192837
>be 14
>have an old friend from like 4 years prior whose parents smoked weed
>go to his house after school one day
>throw in some cash to smoke weed with them
>smoke out of a latte colored stone bowl
>I remember being worried about smoking it wrong, friend of friend says "just smoke the weed man"
>didn't get very high (happens to some people first time)
>the others wanted to go out back and box with mma gloves.
>participate, take one punch from a kid slightly bigger than me
>surrender
That's all I remember from that day, first time I ripped a bong there was incredible.
>see friend take a bong rip then lay on the bed in the corner and trip out
>IwannaGetLikeThat.jpg
>take huge rip
>chew gum shortly after
>my retard donkey brain wonders if the gum is upping my high
>leave friends room to reign his empty house (besides our group of degenerates)
>name a deer head on his wall "Ed the deer"
>befriend ed
>laughing at absolutely everything
>everything looks quite beautiful, kind of like a 2d hologram
>sometimes catch kaleidoscope patterns in the sunlight coming through the window
>eat a lot of cheddar cheese in his kitchen
>friend says "you're gonna get constipated"
>fart while one fellow degenerate on the computer
> "I think you just shit yourself."
>"I really hope I didn't shit myself"
>one degenerate hops on my chest and pins me down
>starts chimping out, I'm cracking up
>claim friend's closet as my cave as "the cave bear of the west"
I hope someone finds a way to undo drug tolerance just because the first high is wayyyy better than the following highs.
>>
File: `1234896194827135.png (101KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
`1234896194827135.png
101KB, 280x272px
Stole one of my dad's cigs when I was 14
>>
>>35195833
Oh man, yeah you're practically doomed to that on psychs but I wouldn't say its a bad thing haha

>>35195850
Dude I know a guy who's salvia trips always involved trains in some bizarre manner

>became a train trapped in a painting
>saw thomas the tank engine appear from the floor/ 'sky'
>realised that "we all fit our shape, we're all on our own tracks" and moved in straight lines, "like trains"
>>
>>35195987
Very interesting. Maybe there's some bizarre common experience here, like machine elves with DMT.
>>
>>35195987
>>35196010
Yes, most salvia trips involve machinescapes and structural geometry, compared to the organic visuals you get from most psychedelics. I've heard the visuals get very 'cartoony' as well.
>>
>>35192837
I was never a drug kid but I always got mocked as if I was because of my personality and I would have red eyes for all of spring due to allergies. I didn't ever smoke weed until I went to another school and pretended to pal up with a kid in my math class because he seemed like my best shot to ever try it (weed is not a drug for anti-social people because of how much interaction you need to get it) and eventually I went over to his house with another kid and we smoked. I was nervous and didn't inhale properly so I just felt kind of "buzzed". The next time I went over he didn't have any weed so we watched TV until his dad came home and drove us to a drug deal. Afterwards when I was getting ready to go he gave me a little baggy of it, and I mean very little, it couldn't have been more than the size of a quarter and I was very thankful because I didn't expect him to give me free weed at all. I took it home, made a bong out of a gatorade bottle, and smoked a small amount. I kept the bag in my closet, and smoked the whole thing over the course of maybe 2 months. The last time I smoked it there wasn't that much left so I decided to just rip the whole thing, which was about double what I had been smoking at least, and it got me really high. The problem was since this was in high school I had a really big problem with sleep deprivation because I would stay up until 1 watching anime and then get up at 6:30 for school. This combined with having gotten higher than I ever had the night before really fucked me up, and I didn't recognize the sleep deprivation aspect until much later so essentially I felt like I was high and had fucked my brain for a good month and a half. After that summer I felt better, but I didn't have the energy to talk to that kid again and I ended up just dropping out because there was too much going on in my life to be able to handle dealing with passive aggressive wageslaves at school on top of the family problems and anxiety/depression.
>>
File: 1471568162113.png (194KB, 287x361px) Image search: [Google]
1471568162113.png
194KB, 287x361px
>>35192837
>be me
>be 18 - 19
>get drunk occasionally but avoid drugs my entire life (besides hitting a spliff once or twice and getting no noticable high)
>decide i want to try weed one day
>buy a few grams
>wait until 1am when my parents are sleeping
>go outside and smoke way more than neccesary (4 - 5 huge bowls for some reason)
>feeling extremely fucked up, barely able to walk, but i eventually make it back to my room
>sit down in my recliner and start chugging a vitamin water and after a few minutes it doesent feel like i am going to die anymore
>somehow manage to turn on some pink floyd i already had cued up
>spend the next 8 hours in another dimension, having the mysteries of the universe revealed before my eyes and conversing with my ancestors

easily the biggest life changing event i have experienced so far, never tried any other psychedelics but i doubt they will even come close.
>>
>>35196010
that sounds like a reasonable explanation

>>35196078
interestingly, my trips have involved me 'seeing' objects mostly normally but thinking I'm seeing something else. It's hard to explain but I know that my eyes were looking at a rug but I interpreted that as a sea from a postcard.

Cartoony, yeah I can relate to that experience. Also, different parts of the air were 'hard' so moving was easier through some pars than most. It was like hundres of invisible 'slow' bits of air that I could feel in my body as I passed through. Very interesting drug.
>>
>>35196089
Weed isn't a psychedelic you fucking faggot
>>
Went with two bros, one experienced, one first timer, and a guy they knew because he had weed already.

We hot boxed, I got high af even though the weed wasn't that good. We walked around campus for like two hours went we got back. I've been smoking ever since.
>>
>>35196177
>relating to or denoting drugs (especially LSD) that produce hallucinations and apparent expansion of consciousness.
>>
File: 1488281019537.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488281019537.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35192837
>be 2
>drink coffee
>wow
caffeine is one hell of a drug
>>
You'll call me a normie if I tell you my first experience with each drug I've tried.
Besides, taking drugs is essentially a normie activity anyway.
>>
File: fuckcorbyn.jpg (327KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fuckcorbyn.jpg
327KB, 1600x1200px
>Be me
>16
>didn't want to do drugs
>Im a good Christian man
>Walking to play footy
>Fat cunt tommy pools out a fat 'ol bag
>Blaze that weed on a fucking quarry
>It's alright
>Eat...2 packs of Maryland cookies
>Then buy more
>>
>>35196223
Weed shouldn't produce hallucinations and "expansion of consciousness" is bullshit I could call lucid dreaming psychedelic then
>>
>>35196259
weed definitely produces auditory hallucinations all the time, and visual hallucinations at uncomfortably high doses. It's a psychedelic.

Lucid dreaming is not a drug.
>>
>get pop
>drink caffeine
Wasnt that interesting
>>
>Try to smoke weed
>Fail at rolling joints
>Fuck it, take 20mg of edibles
>2 hours until it hits
>Gets extremely paranoid
>Mom comes home. Falls asleep at 4pm to avoid her

I'll try again when I get my own place
>>
>>35196078
Machines and geometry - I could go for more of that. For me, acid involved black thorns winding round the edges of everything. A few years later Madoka came out and there was an almost identical motif at one point. Triggered the fuck out of me. Pretty sure there were some psychadelic users involved in the creation of that series, though perhaps that's stating the obvious.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.