[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why racist people are so fucking ugly and socially inept?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 17

File: chin.jpg (80KB, 945x477px) Image search: [Google]
chin.jpg
80KB, 945x477px
Why racist people are so fucking ugly and socially inept?
>>
>>35192473
Martian niggers burning down churches for one. That's a big issue
>>
>>35192473
>ugly nerd with no friends growing up
>people laugh at him or ignore him
>his only positive feature is white skin
>seethes with rage when he sees the white girls dating outside their race
>dreams of a world in which he owns all the women of his skin color
>romanticizes the nazi's from video games and history channel documentaries
>finds a likeminded community of edgelords on /pol/ who wrap him in a coat of social belonging and conspiracy theories

Birth of a stormfag
>>
>>35192536
This sounds strangely like projection
Why is this?
>>
I always wonder whether those highly educated 9/10s who are essentially the elite in our society, are racist.

Of course they would never say it out load but they are elitist, so it's not a huge step for them to make.

Or maybe it doesn't even matter for them because they probably despise all poor people anyway so that covers all the minorities anyway.
>>
>>35192536

Not really. It's just some people like feeling part of a group. They like feeling part of a movement, something grandiose. They don't have any other ways of doing so but by believe that they belong to "the white race" they make up a fantasy for themselves. Then somebody like Trump comes along and they submit themselves to him.

And that's how fascism is born.
>>
File: mark-zuckerberg-priscilla-chan.jpg (17KB, 250x425px) Image search: [Google]
mark-zuckerberg-priscilla-chan.jpg
17KB, 250x425px
>>35192569
Many liberal types are ultra rich and they are very tolerant and accepting to minorities (i..e. marrying asians or bill gates and his charity projects in africa)
>>
>>351925609

i dont think they see a difference between gangsta nig and redneck white trash.
>>
File: SJW wants race war.jpg (32KB, 639x434px) Image search: [Google]
SJW wants race war.jpg
32KB, 639x434px
>>35192473

you tell me OP. These BLM tumblrinas always look fucking disgusting
>>
>>35192617

Asians have a good stereotype in the west, though. Heck even racists think Asians are smart and hardworking.

Also charity is quite a different thing. You can help people while still considering them inferiors.

And in any case I wasn't talking about famous people like that. I was talking about the typical WASP Chad who was raised in an upper middle class family and works in finance.
>>
>>35192677
im not on their side either.
in fact i think that anyone who thinks about a "racial war" is retarded . and that includes everything from BLM to white supremacist fat rednecks
>>
>>35192473

Because attractive people's lives are so well off they don't have time to give a shit. You think Chad gives a fuck Tyrone is fucking Stacey when he has a new girl every weekend?
>>
>>35192536
Jesus
This hurt to read
>>
>ugly
>everybody treats you like shit anyway
>might as well say what everybody is thinking
>>
>>35192473
>Why racist people are so fucking ugly and socially inept?

Because there are unattractive and awkward people in every group, and you are cherrypicking.
>>
>>35192473
yeah hes ugly, so he cant be intelligent, he cant be a good person
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WELCOME TO THE XXI CENTURY, PEAK OF HUMANITY
>>
Why are beta nu-males so fucking ugly and socially inept?
>>
>>35192677
>How do we punish white people for being so good at race wars?
>Let's have a race war with them

lol
>>
File: hearty laugh.gif (633KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
hearty laugh.gif
633KB, 300x182px
>>35192473
I travel a lot, and spend time with rich and poor people from all over.
Want to know what I see?
-Poor people are a lot less racist than rich people
People from New England, the Upper Midwest, and California are FAR more racist that Southerners
-No one, and I mean *no one*, hates Blacks more than Asians
-Liberals stereotype racists as ugly, uneducated Southerners but Liberals themselves are more 'underlying racist' than anyone else. What I mean is, ask a Liberal why they think what they do about minorities and it always boils down to 'those poor, poor darkies are too stupid and ignorant to take care of themselves'. Every fucking time.
>>
They're not. Your average fratbro chad is a fairly generic right-winger - as anyone who has been in a white fraternity will confirm.
>>
>>35192997
>there are degenerate and stupid criminals in every group, and you are cherrypicking.

Why don't racists ever consider this, I wonder.
>>
>>35192473
Most Chad fraternities are racist as fuck
>>
>>35192907
A shitpost is worse to read, faggot. Here's some punctuation for you to use next time.
and a ' for your tip
>>
>>35193406
this is because in the US, money = republican
frat bros like money, so they want to be republican despite smoking pot and having generally liberal social attitudes
>>
>>35193507
>Figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that in 2007 an estimated 10.6 percent of London's population of 7,556,900 were black.
>In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009-10 were black.

Really fires up the old neurons.
>>
>>35193371

That's called elitism. I know exactly what you mean though.
>>
I have another question, why is racially supremacy always seen as a white thing? No one acknowledges the much larger black supremacist group, or the growing Arab supremacist group.

But a couple stormfags on /pol/ are spreading white supremacy so we better use that as our only example
>>
>>35193543

>and having generally liberal social attitudes

But they don't. Do you think they give one shit about any minorities? Of course not.
>>
What does the term "racist" even mean any more?

Anyone who is opposed to Merkel's insanity is "racist" according to Der Spiegel, Le Monde & The Guardian. By those standards 99% of the world is "racist".
>>
>>35193545
kek, btfo'd as usual by the raw data.
>>
>>35193545

So what? That doesn't justify you thinking that every black man is a thug or rapist.
>>
>>35193058
The worst part is that OP probably thought he was making an intelligent argument which is why he used that image.

"You are only saying that because you are ugly" is as clear-cut an ad hominin as they get, and still completely beyond the OP.
>>
File: wtfamilookingat.jpg (157KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
wtfamilookingat.jpg
157KB, 600x953px
Why progressive people are so fucking ugly and socially inept?
>>
>>35193616
Who actually believes that? Who has ever said that?

The point is that there are objective measures we can use to conclude that the emigration of large numbers of black people to the United Kingdom has been a net loss for the average native and has objectively lowered their living standards.
>>
>>35193545
A C C U S E D
>>
File: 1487680606154.jpg (70KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1487680606154.jpg
70KB, 680x680px
>>35193616
please stop strawman-senpai
>>
>>35193670
>The entire population of London is conspiring against blacks, even other blacks

This is the problem with black people. They never actually accept responsibility. I'm from a pretty shitty country too (though nowhere near as bad as anywhere in Africa) and I fully acknowledge it is largely my own people that are responsible for its shittiness.

But with black people there's never any transparent acknowledgment of "yeah, we need to clean up our act".

It's just regurgitated excuse after regurgitated excuse.
>>
>>35193665
>>35193697

Well the problem is that lots of racists are just waiting for an excuse to start attacking all non-white people just because.

Look at the Kansas murderer. Killed an engineering employee for no reason what so ever other than he was non-white. Wasn't even a Muslim or Arab. Completely retarded senseless murder.
>>
>>35193757
>one example
>lots of racists

you sure showed us
>>
>>35193757
>waiting for an excuse to start attacking all non-white people just because.

Not really. We just want our countries to have sensible immigration and settlement/naturalization laws like the entire world outside of North America and Western Europe has (see: Japan, China, Russia, The Gulf, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan etc).
>>
>>35193708
Not what I said, what I meant is that they aren't all necessarily guilty, never said that blacks didn't have a crime problem. Was baiting in the beginning btw.
>>
>>35193783
>what I meant is that they aren't all necessarily guilty

Uh, ok, but this assumption of a relative margin of error applies equally to all races within victim survey data.

You're really stupid, you know that?
>>
>>35193806
Now is my turn to get buttblasted because I was btfo on a mongolian corn shucking forum, right?
>>
File: zsr446.jpg (179KB, 630x513px) Image search: [Google]
zsr446.jpg
179KB, 630x513px
>>35193757
>Killed an engineering employee for no reason what so ever other than he was non-white.

The only thing these bottom-feeders have left is the colour of their skin. They attack none-whites on the count of their own failures.
>>
>>35193549
>Look at this retard
When you think other people are lesser than you yes, that is elitism. When it is because of their race it is also called racism
>>
>>35192609
>muh faschlolsm
>implying there wasn't any fascism starting since WW1 24/7

Commies and all their creations(e.g Nazis) are cancer upon the living and the dead. If only your kind and them necked yourselves under 1 night it would be like humanity's ascencion
>>
>>35192473
People belonging to political extremes are closed-minded. Happens on both sides of the spectrum. Case in point: tumblr landwhales with green hair and shitty piercings and tattoos. Even most KKK members can function better in society than they can.
>>
File: 1488115899097.jpg (929KB, 2452x2839px) Image search: [Google]
1488115899097.jpg
929KB, 2452x2839px
daily reminder that /pol/reddit is newfag cancer and an embarrassment to 4chan
>>
File: 1483597001699.jpg (95KB, 972x806px) Image search: [Google]
1483597001699.jpg
95KB, 972x806px
Would you pay a girl to be your friend?
>>
>>35192473
>Your opposition is ugly because we say so!
>OP: Blast! The goym know!
>OP: By osha oive got it!
>OP: I will cherry pick pictures of ugly people haha!! Take that goym!
>>
>>35192536
>>seethes with rage when he sees the white girls dating outside their race

t. shitskin seething with rage when he sees white girls go for white guys
>>
>>35194077
>5/hour to talk to some autists

she must be really desperate
>>
>>35192536
I would seethe with rage if I saw an attractive white girl dating outside her race, but all I ever see are fat ugly cows so doesn't bother me too much.

Still annoying but I don't get angry. Like having a gnat buzz around my eyes.
>>
>>35194077
she must be trying to fish for big tips, 5 buckaroos simply isint worth it
>>
>>35192473

I-its just because I don't sleep well. If about 70% sure if I start sleeping from 8:30 to 7 or 8, my GIANT HIDEOUS UGLY FUCKING EYEBAGS will go away
>>
>>35194077
Knowing how pathetic a lot of gamercucks are, she seems to be low-balling it. She could probably get away with up to $25 an hour.
>>
>>35194077

>Speaks French

My fucking dick
>>
>>35194229

Same problem how do I fix them they're all people see
>>
>>35192473
>why are people who are made pariahs because they're ugly or have social difficulties hateful?

Gee I dunno
>>
>>35192473
Why do you beat your wife?
>>
>>35192617
Yeah, while living in their lily white gated communities as far away from the unwashed colored masses as possible, rich liberals are just as rascist as the poor white trash.
>>
>>35194077

No. Never. No.
>>
>>35192473
>they weren't very popular growing up and now take it out on others
>they want to feel like some kind of revolutionary because that's the only way anyone will pay attention to them
>they've never stepped foot outside the county line and their ideals reflect that
>projection
>>
>>35194230
or at the very least a living wage. the fact that she lowballs so hard tells me she probably whores herself on chaturbate on the weekends anyway, and has at least one sugar daddy on the side.
>>
That spencer guy is pretty hot desu.
>>
>>35193507
Because way more of them are niggers.
>>
File: african_albinos1.jpg (31KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
african_albinos1.jpg
31KB, 500x624px
>get told all your life you're an ugly PoS
>2000s+: media glorifies black skin regardless if they have the facial features of a 2/10 italian (pic related)

it's not hard to rationalize why uglies would stray to racism.

I believe ugly white men need to adapt and start taking melanin supplements to become the instant 7-8/10s the libtard media glorifies.
>>
>>35193371
people from new england/northeast generally just hate southerners and flyover fags, race is pretty much a nonstarter here
>>
>>35192473
There are ugly racists and handsome racists, ugly liberals and handsome liberals.

Also, everyone is racist in some way, I assume you're talking about stormfags on /pol/, to which I say, are you really surprised that people who would end up on 4chan are ugly?
>>
>>35193708
I dont think you have spent a whole lot of time around blacks. Its impoasuble to spend 8 hours around any black person over 40 years old and NOT here a little speech about how black people need to get their shit together. The media doesbt give those people a voice, though, or if it does, it then destroys them ie Cosby.
>>
>body shaming
Wow rude
>>
i mean the same thing goes for commie fags or any fag who believes in retarded collectivisim
>>
>>35192617
Damn. Imagine being so beta that you have billions of dollars and you still can't land an aryan women.
>>
>>35192617
That makes no sense tho, I'm racist and I date asians.
>>
File: NRM.jpg (153KB, 1000x525px) Image search: [Google]
NRM.jpg
153KB, 1000x525px
Pretty sure we're the best looking people on the "extreme" sides of politics
>>
File: 6622666777.jpg (543KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6622666777.jpg
543KB, 1600x1200px
THEY ARE THE MASTER RACE, DELETE THIS!
>>
File: 1456175653129.jpg (117KB, 1019x675px) Image search: [Google]
1456175653129.jpg
117KB, 1019x675px
>>35196785
Totally man!
>>
>>35196724
But he's jewish, not white.
>>
>>35194135
Why does /pol/ think anyone else cares about this make believe racial dating politics scene?
>>
>>35196803
>>35196815
fucking lol look at these hills have eyes mutant motherfuckers
>>
>>35196815
Even the tard unironically looks better than your average sjw protester.
>>
>>35192473
So this guy would take the piss out of that guy, even if he wasn't racist, because he has no chin? How tolerant.
>>
>>35196724
Imagine marrying someone you connect with on a deep emotional level instead of viewing race as a status symbol.
>>
>>35196815
my pic is from a recent nationalist march

your pic is one of a few pics reposted over and over again to make fun of nationalists

shitty try
>>
File: ssg.jpg (209KB, 998x1590px) Image search: [Google]
ssg.jpg
209KB, 998x1590px
>>35196815
would you still hit it, despite literally shaking?
>>
>>35192473
Well, as someone fucking ugly and socially inept I can tell you I've seen the dark underbelly of society and it has had an affect on me. Thankfully I am not stupid so I don't fall for /pol/ memes, however I am aware our new liberal leftist society isn't quite as perfect as I was told in homeroom class when I was made to watch all those liberal propaganda videos about various "issues".

I kind of sympathise with anti-racism, gay rights and feminism because you are standing up for yourselves, it is like the beta uprising for your group, but it is all self-serving, you want equality but you put zero effort into giving equality to others unless it is to placate your "allies", you have the same tribalism as the racists. If someone so much as disagrees with an abstract concept you have declared sacred and vital for your cause you hate them forever.

Where I differ from /pol/ is that their conspiracy theories are irrational bullshit. They are spooked as fuck and believe whatever they want to believe. I have been told all my life everything is always my fault so it takes quite a lot for me to believe something that makes me feel better, however they do it at the drop of a hat, just like the leftists. It is petty and I have nothing but disdain for that.

So I hate you and I hate /pol/, in fact hating everyone is a good default, you cover most of your bases.
>>
>>35196967
>and it has had an affect on me
effect*
>>
File: total_war_girl.jpg (60KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
total_war_girl.jpg
60KB, 600x899px
>>35196815
>>35196955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
badass
>>
>>35196955
>racist slut

Does "hit it" involve a hammer?
>>
File: Legion.jpg (90KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Legion.jpg
90KB, 1000x800px
>>35197018
and a sickle?
>>
File: adolf smiling.jpg (42KB, 490x365px) Image search: [Google]
adolf smiling.jpg
42KB, 490x365px
>>35197018
>giving a shit about a vagina's political beliefs
could you BE more of a faggot?
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.