[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Asian women the most desirable women by men? Is this racism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: hsyknxp.png (318KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hsyknxp.png
318KB, 800x1200px
Why are Asian women the most desirable women by men? Is this racism?
>>
>>35192429
They are easier to approach, I guess.
>>
Easier and they are not sluts.
>>
>>35192429
asian women on average are fucking ugly but the best of them are the best looking women in the world
>>
>>35192429
They age way better than other women, especially western women, and have more petite and tight bodies

https://youtube.com/watch?t=259&v=GPr__tgsuaE
>>
They are seen as feminine and submissive based on a stereotype, something that is generally lacking in other women.

Westernised Asians are just as awful as other Western women though, if not worse.

Men are desperate for women who aren't fat and don't act like men.
>>
>>35192429
i like white women. for aesthetic. tired of brown eyes tired of dark hair everywhere
want me so
>>
>>35192429
Stereotypes.
Usually asians are ugly
>fucked up teeths
>flat face
>slant eyes
>weird hairline
>needs make up to look decent
>>
>>35192429
Only lonely beta neckbeards have yellow fever and they are the type to frequent these online dating services.
>>
>>35192629
>needs make up to look decent
so do white women

>>35192650
roastie detected
>>
>>35192670
no. white women are better natural
>>
>>35192670
White women need it less.
>>
>>35192429

Going to tell you the truth as a 26 year old white male virgin. Asian women are most desirable because of their personalities, not their looks. White women are usually bitchy and annoying, black women are confrontational and argumentative, and Latinas are naggy and complain a lot.

Outside of sex, a guy wants a relationship to be beneficial and helpful. He wants to enjoy his time with a woman, not dread it. Asian women are typically not as bitchy, willing to help her man by cooking for him or being submissive, and they will respect the guy.

So basically, it's all personality, same as how most robots are virgins because of bad personality. To any women reading this, take note that if you want a real, happy relationship, you have to do things for the guy besides have sex with him. A bad personality outweighs sex and drives men away. If your guy hates spending time with you, then you have a problem. And this doesn't mean that you have to accept whatever a guy does, you both have to make the relationship work, it's just that most women today are extremely negative and have superiority complexes probably for being constantly coddled her whole life for being a woman.

I personally don't find Asians that attractive but I would gladly have an Asian gf if I enjoy my time with her. You're supposed to be friends and lovers in a relationship, not antagonistic like most women are today.
>>
the answer is in this thread
>>35187208
>>
File: diogenes.png (143KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.png
143KB, 300x292px
>>35192949
How can you tell that Asians are like that if you have never dated and probably even talked to one .
>>
>>35192949

For me, it's the looks.

Also I dunno how much experience you have with women, but they're all more or less the same, dunno where you got all that crap from.
>>
>>35192650
Labels don't matter if you're happily married to an Asian qt

Unfortunately Asian grills only want white chads, they hate beta neckbeard a polluting the dating market
>>
>>35192429
I dont find asian women more attractive than white.
>>
>>35193022
>Unfortunately Asian grills only want white chads, they hate beta neckbeard a polluting the dating market

Pffft, the amount of times I've seen some unkempt dopey fuck with a 6+/10 asian girl, get outta here with that shit dude.
>>
>>35193005

Because I have friends that date Asians exclusively and I speak with them. And I live in NYC, so interact with women of all races frequently.

Don't have to take my post as fact though, it's all anecdotal and opinion. And of course it doesn't apply to all women, it's only a generality.
>>
>>35192429
Asian girls are good for practice purposes, desu.
>>
>>35193046

Here in NYC, Asian women date all races of men. One of my black friends is very successfull with Asian women and dates them exclusively.
>>
>>35193080

NYC here and can confirm this. I see BM/AF as often as the white version. I just wanna know how they meet them.
>>
File: happy_handsome_man.png (68KB, 330x346px) Image search: [Google]
happy_handsome_man.png
68KB, 330x346px
>>35192444
>they are not sluts
>>
>>35192650
/thread. good luck convincing these morons though
>>
>>35192429
They tend to be wealthier, better educated, and skinnier.

These are the real criteria for human attractiveness. /r9k/ has this skewed impression of humans that says only Chad and Stacy are the ones having sex.
>>
>>35192650
Exactly this, online dating =\= real life
>>
>>35192429

You see goy ... It's not just asian women. It's mostly countries stuck in the past or poor. You see, women in shitty countries haven't been brainwashed by jewish media. These women are loyal and want to raise a family, unlike western women. Western women just want to fuck and if they get pregnant they'll abort it or keep it then look for A REAL MAN. The fact is, if you're a man in the west and have conservative values, you'll have greater success moving to a shit country (asian or whatever) and raise a family there. Chinese women are clingy as fuck, and that's good. Same with Japs, Vietnamese, etc. These woman still value the family and haven't been brainwashed by "muh feminism" and stupid shit like slutwalks and pussy hats. Western women get pumped and dumped by alphas, as nature intended, but then seek stable men after they've been used and have kids. No one wants to raise your wife's son. Get the fuck out.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.