[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why rape is bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
why rape is bad
>>
its not bad
i think rape should be legal
their own fault if they get raped
fucking dumb whores
>>
>>35192258
in terms that your average alt-righter will understand:

imagine another guy fucking your fleshlight
>>
>>35192334
its my fetish
original
>>
File: 570154074.jpg (20KB, 420x336px) Image search: [Google]
570154074.jpg
20KB, 420x336px
>>35192258
rape is bad because another person suffers a lot such that you receive stimulation
>>
File: 1488280090163.jpg (98KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1488280090163.jpg
98KB, 1024x904px
>>35192355
but it's just sex?
>>
>>35192258
because merry merchants don't want us to procreate
also look at the double standards: a white male rapes a woman - bad
a POC rapes a woman or child - well, he's a victim of social oppression and colonialism
it's all part of a larger plight against whiteness in general
>>
>>35192370
so you won't mind if jamal over there stretches your anus a bit?
>>
>>35192389
>a POC rapes a woman or child - well, he's a victim of social oppression and colonialism
that sure explains why blacks are accused and charged with rape at vastly higher rates. fucking retard.
>>
>>35192414
I'm not talking about the law but rather about the SJeW narrative
>>
File: niggersgayrights.jpg (63KB, 494x849px) Image search: [Google]
niggersgayrights.jpg
63KB, 494x849px
You tell me why
>>
>>35192258
Rape is only bad if it's a married woman, or under-age child.

Married woman disrupts the domestic life of a non-degenerate couple. Child is under the custody of their parents, and lack the sexual-intellectual capacity.

I discourage from rape because it should be saved for your waifu, and if you rape indiscriminately, than you ruin potential waifus for your comrades.

If your waifu is a broken roastie, you are allowed to kill her.
>>
>>35192318
can i rape you then?
>>
>>35192561
I dare you to try famalam
>>
File: 1486345710578.png (573KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1486345710578.png
573KB, 1106x1012px
>>35192513
Why is there like 10 of them in such a tight corridor????
>>
>>35192604
they are all waiting in line to have their dicks sucked
>>
>>35192592
*unzips dick*
*teleports behind you*
heh.. nothing personnel kid
>>
>>35192604
>look how gay this fag is
>let's make him suck our dicks
>>
>>35192513
ok you can argue about the homosexual aspect of the act and whatnot but the fact is that they have untapped sexual energy that they will use to procreate and multiply their numbers, all with the blessing of SJeWs
white people being denied these opportunities are doomed
we must do something to find this energy and reignite the white flame, even if it means we must become as barbaric as they are or even outgrow them in savagery
they rape ten women? we rape one hundred
they rape a hundred? we rape a thousand
this has to end, robots and we must become the harbingers of the change
>>
File: 1486042984996.png (56KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1486042984996.png
56KB, 300x297px
>>35192258
I don't know. It's the most exaggeratedly portrayed crime.
>>
File: fatality.jpg (116KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
fatality.jpg
116KB, 800x546px
>>35192258

rape is not bad, womyn complaining about everything else that is not rape to be rape is bad though. also, false rape accusations need to be punishable.
>>
My ex used to say "you're raping me, Daddy" when I was using her.

Dick so hard at the memory.
>>
>>35192918
What you said doesn't even make sense if you look at the history of rape. All races have done and do horrible things, Chinese blacks and whites and so forth. You hate blacks therefore you think their crimes are more savage, but as far serial killers/rapists go in America it's usually a cunning white guy. Everyone does horrible things though, no one is winning but one could argue white people have rapes more, then one could argue black people have. It'll be hard to pinpoint a winner.
>>
>>35193236
but rape isn't horrible, it's one of the natural ways of satisfying one's sexual needs
I'm saying it's condemned by sjews when it's done by a white male more fiercely than when it's done by a poc
I used words like savage or barbaric to relate to the sjews' narrative
>>
>>35192561
You can't rape the willing, anon.

ORigano
>>
>>35193286
So if 3 men gang rape you right now it's cool
>>
>>35193353
no because I'm a man
also it never is cool for the receiver but hey, that's how the world works
>>
>>35192258
Why people say rape>murder.

Rape you live and murder you die. So rape better to happen out of the two
>>
It's a miracle of nature any of you survived past birth with how absolutely brain dead you all are.

Every single one of you saying rape is okay and should be legal - I'm going to come to your house and put a gun to your head and shoot you unless you let me tear your asshole. Because, you know, rape is okay.
>>
>>35193380
It's illegal because it's never cool for the receiver you fucking moron
>>
>>35192488
but the sjw narrative doesn't exist in any significant numbers in reality. it only exists in vocal minority groups that stem from tumblr and twitter.
>>
>>35192513
jokes on them, that kid sucking dick was gay to begin with.
>>
>>35193419
1. you obviously aren't going to come to my house or, as a matter of fact, to anyone's from this thread
2. you're brainwashed by the jewish sjw-feminist propaganda, open your eyes first, then post
3. "I'll do to you what you think should be legal" - I think marijuana should be legal, come bring me some
>>
>>35192683
Classic niggers. What did you expect, a contribution to society?
>>
>>35193456
it is a fake cap gun so thats pretty obvious
>>
>>35193481
>irrelevant to the point I'm making

>irrelevant and go back to /pol/

>irrelevant since you've avoided the issue of why rape is neither okay nor legal

Good job with those debating skills
>>
>>35193407
tbqh murder and even grievous bodily harm are punished harder by the legal system. The only people who say such things are insane SJWs and by god I hope they never get their filthy hands on the law (example: sweden)
>>
>>35193440
Ah yes the classic (((vocal minority))) argument.

They're such a minority that they make up 80% of university staff, control most if not all of the MSM, control entertainment in Hollywood, and were in the presidency's office for 8 years!

But yeah, you're right. Just a minority. Fucking autist
>>
>>35192334
>alt-righter
Why are you bringing that into it? I suspect you're a tumblr or reddit bitch who thinks that anything you don't like on this board=alt right.
Well guess what, a lot of us basement dwellers (the people this board was resurrected for) don't like them either (I myself am indifferent towards them).
>>
>>35192414
They're probably charged and accused with more because they really do rape more. East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews probably rape the least, and this is why they are charged and accused the least.
>>
>>35193631
>fucking autist

Irony
>>
>>35193236
>usually a cunning white guy
>what is per capita
Also let's not forget spics and Arabs get funneled into our stats a lot. Basing on per capita, Blacks commit crime>whites commit crime>East Asians commit crime. Men commit crime>women. It's biology.
>>
File: 1487189877134.jpg (16KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1487189877134.jpg
16KB, 255x255px
At first I was surprised so many people were kewl with rape but then I remembered the shithole I'm currently posting in.

Stay fucked up, /r9k/
>>
>>35192258
it's only bad if you're bad looking
find me a nice looking rapist
you can't
>>
>>35192258
Rape is bad because it invalidates a woman's princess status, it takes away her only bargaining chip.

Like originally if a man wants sex he has to buy her things and everything that comes with dating, she gets a lot of free stuff out of that. When she gets raped the man just takes sex for free and she loses out and therefore wanted it criminalized. Same with why woman hate prostitution because a man only has to pay a small fee compared to her ridiculous requirements for sex in a relationship.

>in reality though it's pretty terrifying and can fuck you up ask a male rape victim anything
>>
Are you a stupided?
>>
so many baits were swallowed today
it was a good afternoon, robots
thank you all for your cooperation
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.