[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: get it off your chest anons. We can talk, whats on your mind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1487593031599.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487593031599.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
ITT: get it off your chest anons. We can talk, whats on your mind?
>>
>>35192054
I am scared about the future, terribly scared.
Surprisingly, all I wish for is being a simple wagecuck, without responsibilities and in a simple hierarchy, but don't know how to do it.

wat do?
>>
>2 years of being a NEET faggot now
>spend like $1000 of moms money on drugs and alcohol every month
dumb bitch keeps giving it to me
>>
i have a waifu i want to show you guys
>>
File: IMG_6106.jpg (846KB, 2810x1579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6106.jpg
846KB, 2810x1579px
>>35192054
My constant anxiety over a girl that in all likelyhood doesn't give a fuck about me (in any realistic sense) has been nagging at me for the past couple of weeks or so.

I'm past wanting to ask her out since I feel it's a lost cause but I still really like her.

Pic related is a pic I took because I wanted to be artsy this fine morning. Forgive the second chin.
>>
>>35192109
Whats she like anon? Tell me about her
>>
File: fucklife.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fucklife.png
6KB, 205x246px
No one ever replies to my green text stories
I even suk at this shit
fuck life
>>
>>35192089
What an ungrateful cunt, kys faggot.
>>
File: 1488214213215.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488214213215.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
I have 27$ and im going to be homeless soon
>>
>>35192176
Its alright anon, i will reply.
Generally if im feeling in a (you) mood i make a devilish thread or bait another board into getting (you)'s

If you want a quick laugh over saltiness then go on /pol/ and defend Isreal
>>
My GF has bipolar disorder and borderline. I'm not her FP anymore. She's a completely different person and I bet she's sleeping with a that transgirl right now. I think I hate my GF now.
>>
I abandoned my girlfriend for a career on the other side of the planet.

Now I'm rich, have a hot Japanese girlfriend, but I still miss her. I also dominate cross dressing boys on the down low.

Why am I not happy?
>>
>>35192054
I'm afraid that I'm not as good as I think that I am. I don't think I'm good though, so this would make me literal trash.

I have half a dozen people relying on me and my work ethic, but some days I just get high off of Oxy instead of working.

I don't think I'm going to be able to take a paycheck this month.

Also, my Nana's dying and I know she's disappointed when I can't see her.

I'm trying, but the stress is getting the better of me.
>>
>>35192256
Because happiness is not about becoming Rich or fuck someone.
>>
>>35192054
All women are cunts, dumb, whores, retards.
>>
File: 1487719159558.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487719159558.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>35192229
I cant they will laugh at my flag
>>
>>35192094
show me anon

origanonon
>>
I think I am actually unable to integrate into society.

Ive had a shit tier restaurant job for 8 months and fucking hated it. I've been in shitty community college since high school nonstop for almost 7 years. Couldn't decide on a major and kept wasting time bouncing around.

Consider a lot of that time as NEET time and I get bored of it within a few weeks and just start looking for time sinks like mmos or anime/TV

Fucking terrified, I'm nearly 24 and I don't think I'll be around to ever hit 30, I just can't imagine how the hell I'll make it so far
>>
>>35192468
Are you, perchance, a leaf or roach?
>>
>>35192147
Well, I can give you the context in greentext. Posted it before but having it saved is helpful.

>Been talking to this girl since last summer
>only start meeting her irl a few weeks ago at an open mic at her work
>been going there every week for a while now
>become friends with the guy that runs it, he invites me to some festivals over the summer
>coolshit.jpg
>on Valentines, I see John Wick 2 with girl (platonically)
>we hang out at her place afterwards
>she tells me about an orbiter that's been hitting on her for two years
>afterwards I add him on normiebook just because I thought it'd be funny to watch
>couple days later the friend that runs the open mic tells me to come out, there's a fucking rave
>Head out there, we have a good time, smoke a bit
>Girl shows up for like 10 minutes
>I ask Friend how obvious it is that I want to fuck her
>"Eh"
>He actually has an opinion but wants to wait until she's out of earshot
>Girl leaves, and me and Friend go out to drink for a bit
>Friend informs me that Girl is notorious for leading folks on
>It happened to him
>It'll probably happen to me
>see her on normiebook, posting shit
>see thirsty beta orbiter liking most of her shit
>realize I'm doing something similar
>Fuck
>She's got a fucking network of beta orbiters doesn't she
>Still have feelings for her
>Know that it's probably impossible
>Part of me wants to drink and listen to Arctic Monkeys while I cry myself to sleep
>another part wants to confess to her just so I can clear the air
>another part knew this was always a likely outcome, should have seen it coming.
>>
>>35192176

It's probably because you don't belong here. That's a good thing. There's hope for you.
>>
>>35192256

Cause you could have had a white gf, you fool.
>>
File: 1486813885517.png (512KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1486813885517.png
512KB, 785x757px
ITT: my gf my gf my gf my ex my ex my ex

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35192054
my life isn't worth anything, and it has no meaning.
am just consuming air/water/food every day.
>>
File: 1434589333586.jpg (28KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434589333586.jpg
28KB, 800x600px
>>35192054
i am terrible at putting feelings and personal stuff into words, its so obscure to me.
i wake up and shit blood and fire into the toilet, i stopped enjoying anime about a year ago, even video games just make me more agitated than anything these days, i hide like 90% of the threads o this board, some days i sleep for 2 hours some 18. i have absolutely no desire to change anything in my life, but at the same time i know that eventually i will have to fix it or end it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.