[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be alpha enough to experience this how does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.jpg (132KB, 897x671px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
132KB, 897x671px
>you will never be alpha enough to experience this

how does this make you feel?
>>
>>35191900
Pretty shit, but you'd have to be a cream of the crop alpha to experience that.
>>
>>35191900
I can't decide which girl I'd rather be.
>>
I don't have the desire for sex like that at all.

I'll settle for being alpha enough to find a cute girl to cuddle with and watch shitty movies.
>>
>>35191900
when i was in my early 20s i went to florida on spring break, first and only time i ever went. took a bunch of pics and vids of my friend and some girl she brought back to our room sucking my cock together, then woke up the next morning to find the camera was missing, along with some cash and my friend's laptop.

anyway it was aight. something for the bucket list i guess, but i've never really felt the urge to seek out another threesome.
>>
>>35191900
I have experienced that. Threesomes are great they just require a shit ton of effort. My luck was that one of the girls was a lesbian so i didn't really have ti do much to her. French Canadian lesbians are the best. Marianne i will not forget your awesome birthday present for me.
>>
>>35191945
why the fuck there are so many normies in this board as of late?

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU SCUM!!!
>>
>>35191900
Done it, not the best sex of my life by a country mile.

Both anecdotally and statistically, the best sex comes from long term sexual partners that you share an emotional bond with.
>>
>>35191962
Are you being butthurt because someone had a nice sexual experience and you didn't?
>>
>>35191979
I can agree to this. The one night stands i had in the last are nothing compared to the sex i have with my gf whom i plan on marrying.
>>
File: a1zgWzdY_700w_0.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a1zgWzdY_700w_0.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>35191979
>>35191985
>>35191998
WTF is going on in this board????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Leave my place alone!!!
>>
>>35191900
anyone here could hire hookers if they really wanted to experience it so w/e
>>
>>35191985
Because you have to brag about it, fucker.
>>
>>35192011
Get a girlfriend or get laid. It's doable it just takes some time to build up confidence and some looks.
>>35192024
I like to brag about that experience yes, i see nothing wrong with that since it didn't just happen to me, it takes effort.
>>
>>35192011
I literally pretended to be a Chad senior year of highschool / freshmen year college. Made friends, hung out at parties, had sex.
Whole time I wanted to die. It's empty.
>>
>>35191945
that's not even a threesome. that's just tagteaming.
>>
>>35192036
>Get a girlfriend or get laid. It's doable it just takes some time to build up confidence and some looks.
it doesn't work that way for everybody, normie scum
>>
>>35192016
r9kucks are generally unemployed and unemployable, and even if they did have money they have so much estrogen hormones coursing through them that they think lovingly cuddling a pure maiden waifu is some kind of ideal or thing that happens in reality.
>>
>>35192036
I thought you said it was a birthday present. Doesn't sound like it took much effort to me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the autist reeing at you. I smiled when I read your post cause I'm glad you got to enjoy. But it sounds a lot like right place, right time to me.

I came close once. These two girls were living together, I was banging both of them, but one of them was too territorial and didn't want to share me.
>>
I was seeing a guy a couple of years ago who wanted a threesome for his birthday. Begged. Said it was all he really wanted.

I refused.

Went away for the weekend, checked into a nice hotel, blindfolded him and tied him to the headboard. Ordered room service.

Doorbell went. I opened the door... Giggles ensued.

Well, let's just say he only realised it wasn't a threesome when he noticed he had one woman sitting on his face, another sucking his cock and a third licking his balls...

Hot as fuck. Need to do that again.
>>
File: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>35192137
ENOUGH

you are fucking degenerates who don't deserve to live on this planet
>>
>>35192036
the normie delusion

>i-it was all my hardwork guys honest
>i-i deserve it

it most likely just fell into place for you and you got lucky

piss off
>>
>>35192137
cool fantasy you've got there, dude man male bro.
>>
>>35192166
autistic poopoopeepee posters take the bait way too fucking easily. this isn't even fun anymore.
>>
the sensation of a hymen tearing apart against your dick > a three-way
>>
>>35192137
damn, i don't know what to say

it's like you live on a different galaxy from me, i feel so humbled before you
>>
>>35192137
>sitting on his face instead of eating his ass

he would have achieved apotheosis
>>
>>35191900
Pretty good. I'm STD-free.
>>
File: vlad.jpg (64KB, 525x557px) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
64KB, 525x557px
>>35191900
I might. It's up to me, and that feels good.
>>
>>35192172
I'm at work so can't do the obvious... Gimme a second... Will try and post from my phone.
>>
I don't even want that really. I just want a wife I can live on a farm with and stay away from everyone else with
>>
quak quak quak. quak. quakquakquakquak click click quak quak....quak. quak.
>>
>>35191900
I don't care hahaha dumb normies haha
>>
File: 058.jpg (353KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
058.jpg
353KB, 1280x960px
>>35192172
Coworker nearly caught me. Fuck. Getting too old for this shit.
>>
>>35192358
So why are you here roastie? On the robot board?
>>
I don't care, that doesn't appeal to me.

I just want one girl to love and build a life with.
>>
>>35192358
that's a greek man's ass
>>
>>35192398
Bored as fuck at work.
>>
>>35192358
how did a sex goddess like you end up here?
>>
>>35192358
show those titties or get the fuck out, fucking whore
>>
>>35192509
Go to soc or b cunt
>>
>>35191900

>tfw just learned a qt I used to have a crush on participated in a threesome in the past week

Why even live bros?
>>
>>35192358
aaaaand there goes the thread.
Orgnal
>>
>>35191900
You don't need to be alpha. Haven't done it myself but have a friend who did it with two chunky girls.
>>
>>35191900
Except I'm pale as a ghost, fat, covered in eczema and stretch marks and body acne, and completely hairless, and I have a 3 incher and complete erectile dysfunction and when I do cum it's like two droplets, and I have gyno, and I'm ashamed of taking off socks/shoes around people because my feet are crusty and swollen and weird even after I scrub off the dead skin paste.
>>
>>35191900
It just looks lonely. Maybe I am turning asexual
>>
>>35191900
Eh.
I'm probably alpha enough to experience that. MMF is the way to go though.
>>
>>35192986
it looks like alot of things but i dont see lonely. how do you figure?
>>
>>35193006
but it's gay anon
>>
>>35193006

go back to /lgbt/ feggit
>>
>>35193007
I don't know... it's reducing everything to sex
>>
>>35191900
I've done that, but with 2 guys :3
>>
>>35192123
It was but she wouldn't have done it for me if she didnt like me as a person. Also getting another girl to agree doing this takes effort
>>
>>35193006
>MMF is the way to go though.

cuck
>>
blowjobs don't make me better at vidya games so fucking wut
>>

Do you mean that act in particular or threesome?

Cause I had several threesomes with different girls, but im not alpha cause i didnt do whatever that is? Sorry Im such a nerd I over analyze lol
>>
File: tfw wizard.png (433KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
tfw wizard.png
433KB, 500x298px
>>35191900
I don't really care, dude

Do you care?
>>
>>35191900
Three-Somes are neat but I don't have the energy for them anymore. They are a lot of fun tho.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.