[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most traumatic event of your childhood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_0463.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.png
251KB, 500x375px
What's the most traumatic event of your childhood?
>>
Please respond I'm depressed
>>
I was like 5 or 6 and my cousin came through and put me in closet and started making out with me and it spooked me really hard I guess. Pretty sure it's the reason I can't talk to girls.
>>
>>35191305
I once stepped on a sea urchin
>>
Difficult to choose between the coersive rape over a prolonged period, being the family punching bag and my mum being a whore. Single event though, would probably be my dad forcing me to clean the backroom naked while he shouted at me while I was going through puberty. I think it was that event that made it really hard for me to sleep well for fear of being attacked in the night. Also, and this might sound lame, but I had a really nice weekend with some friends and was on cloud nine. Then on the way back Dad decided that he was going to make me pay rent. It might not sound like much, but it made me feel unwelcome in the family home and ever since, I haven't been able to enjoy anything for long because I'm always anticipating something bad happening right after so I'm never in the moment. Even though compared to having been throttled by him when I was about seven it might seem like a small thing, it's the one that's had the most overt, lasting effect. That one or the one that's messed up my sleep permanently.
>>
I once sea urchined a step.
>>
PRolly my fathers mental and sexuality and emotional abuse he did to me.

yea that
>>
when 4 or 5 years old living at some shitty apartment complex I was outside playing in the dark and someone had parked there car and waited for a few minutes and I watched him get out of the car and start running towards me. it was the same night Mike Tyson bit the guys ear off in that fight because I remember all the adults were gathered to watch it. seriously thought I was going to be kidnapped
>>
>>35191481
Is that why you're a pedo?

>>35191475
What do you do to cope?
>>
>>35191516
I really do think my mum being a sex worker and getting raped on a shift really messed with me. I have a lot of issues with women as a consequence. She is bipolar as well. Still an absolute mess, just sits around getting stoned all day. I used to be closest to her, but she's just such a disappointment, plus she has betrayed me so many times over the years - putting her dealer bfs ahead of me and my brother, stealing from me and so on. It's just depressing.

Anyway, to cope I suppose I take my frustrations on women. That and other subsequent events have made me into a huge sadist. It all amounted to giving me BPD so I'm depressed, anxious, extremely manipulative, prone to bouts of uncontrollable rage, emotionally unstable, paranoid, occasionally psychotic, fluid identity and finally, problems with alcohol.

I've gone 2 months sober this year, going to have a couple of days off the wagon in mid March then hopefully back on it though it could trigger a full relapse I suppose. Managed 3 months last year. My life is a bit of a mess but I've done alright all things considered. Got a couple of degrees and a teaching qualification as well. Could be worse. Chronically depressed all the time though.
>>
>>35191601
How did you manage to get your degree?
The last times I tried I got too anxious and depressed to even complete a single semester.
>>
>>35191516
I'd like to think naturally I grew into a pedo rather then turned into one my some event.

i was born one.

besides, kids are cute and shit how can you not?
>>
>>35191623
Well, the first time around it went that way for me. I couldn't last until Christmas, became suicidal and went home. Spent the year as a hikki. Still, I eventually used the time to gradually come out of my shell, started working out with some friends and got my confidence up enough to try again. By the time I was ready to retry (albeit at a less prestigious university) I was in great shape and the way everyone interacted with me now I had a chadly bearing made all the difference to my confidence.

I relied heavily on mitigating circumstances, had a disabled room so I had a private bathroom and shower, drank, took some drugs and slept around, but made it through the first year. The subsequent year was less good - I was trapped in a one-bed with a girl whom I grew to resent - but I ended up retreating into myself and focusing on my work to a large degree, to outcome of which was a good grade. In the last year I went to live with my brother, and it was good for a while since I get on with him. In the end I got first class honours so that went well.
>>
>>35191305
Having my club penguin account banned. I had so many rare pins rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: shame.png (74KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
shame.png
74KB, 434x434px
>>35191305
lots of stuff has made me who i am now. mostly bullying stories, getting hit by parents, personal guilt, personal failures, and being let down by other people.

Worse individual moment was having to go to the hospital after getting hit by my dad and forced to lie about what happened

I've sent my sister to the hospital in a rage too so maybe like father like son. what's worse is that she's so kind to me now and she never brings it up. I'm such a monster, I love her so much
>>
>>35191305
I used to be a really girly kid, and my dad was an alcoholic. One night he got drunk, and started to yell at me out nowhere. He just called me fag (among other things), painted my lips with my mom lipstick, and hit me. The next day he apologized.

It could be worse desu
>>
sexual abuse, constantly moving schools every year/every second year, being the family punching bag, never had fitting or proper colored school uniform while my sister had designer jackets etc that she never wore, never being allowed to engange in hobbies i.e tennis while my sister had constant funding for all her hobbies, never being allowed to do anything like the other kids i.e go out or get a shitty flip phone (sister got a top end Iphone as soon as she asked - then got a newest new iphone when she asked for it), only hobby that I could engage in (PC) internet was so shit i couldnt use it but bought everyone else seperate wifi for everything but netflix so they could watch netflix/yt at my bandwith's expense.
>>
>>35192464
i forgot about being beaten with weapons etc and being forced to play soccer for years so i could be paraded around as '''normal'''
>>
>>35191305
where my godfather beat the shit out of my mother when I was five and then approached me crying and asked me "Am I a bad father?"
>>
File: 1487919606210.jpg (67KB, 622x459px) Image search: [Google]
1487919606210.jpg
67KB, 622x459px
>>35191305
When I was 12, my dad who did steps back then had me out my hand on a wall, then hit it hard with a belt since thought that I stole his eggs.
>>
>>35191475
>>35191481
>>35191601
>>35192135
>>35192464
>>35192493
>>35192490
>>35192481
If only they truly knew what they did to us. Oh wait, they do and just don't care.
>>
>>35192481
i forgot about never being fed (2x warm meals a week) while everyone else around me was overweight to obese
>>
>>35192521
its funny because they're suprised when I don't immediatly respond to their "i love you" texts they sporadically send every now and then which is probably when they're drunk and had arguments or whatever

sure ya love me...
>>
>>35192521
>they do and just don't care
My brother has told me that our parents have expressed annoyance several times that I hold them accountable for the way I am, and think they were poor parents. They absolutely deny wrongdoing or responsibility.
>>
>>35192624
They deserve to be beheaded.
>>
Probably the suicide attempt which would have killed had someone else not grabbed my leg as i went out the window

sometimes i still think the universe wanted me to die there
>>
When I was 6 I unknowingly stepped on a wasp nest in the woods. Turns out they don't just chase you, they'll latch onto clothing and sting while crawling around.
>>
>>35192644
The thing is, I'm never going to get an apology out of my Dad but he has made a lot of changes in his life and is genuinely there to help me when I need it. I don't see him often but it's clear that he's trying to repair things between us so I'm grateful for that.

My mum on the other hand, can't help herself nor me. She wants me to be proud of her but I just can't. She's like an infant, and above all else, I absolutely cannot trust her. Last time I went round hers she made my work clothes stink of weed which would have got me fired if I hadn't had them dry cleaned. The time before that I laid into her bf because he embarassed me (we went to a fancy cocktail bar and he went out into the street and threw up on their doorstep). She's into a lot of shady shit by association - dealing and smuggling as far as I can work out - and she's screwed me over too many times. She absolutely threw me under the bus to the council because she was scared her bennies would get cut off - Dad bailed me out of the mess she made. The writing was on the wall there as to whom I could trust and whom I could not.
>>
File: 00039upset.jpg (257KB, 1344x740px) Image search: [Google]
00039upset.jpg
257KB, 1344x740px
>tfw too damaged to ever be normal
>>
>>35191305
>conventionally traumatic
When I used to be a cub scout an older boy insisted on sucking my dick (I didn't know what it was at the time but I knew I didn't like it). I don't think it's had any longstanding psychological effects on me other than just feeling kind of ashamed that it happened.

>the event i actually find traumatic
Went scuba diving and was completely unable to equalise my pressure for some reason. The overwhelming pain and nausea sent me into a full blown panic attack and I kept trying to surface myself. However, as the area I was on was full of boats and shit I couldn't go up until the instructor had raised some kind of flag or beacon type thing in case a propeller eviscerated me.

My mum had to hold me down on the sea bed while i screamed and kicked and punched her and eventually vomited into my diving mask.

I now refuse to go in the sea and have an overwhelming fear of the ocean in general.
>>
i got shot in the head when i was 10
>>
>>35191305
It was my birth
>>
>>35193586
Care to tell your story, Anon?
>>
I once dropped an ice cream cone and had only taken a few bites, every time I remember it I tear up a little.
>>
You're not a robot unless you were abused as a child.
>>
>>35191305
My gf raped me at knife point when we were 14. I don't count it as losing my virginity.
>>
>Some retarded punk ordered take off cloth in street and hit me

>tiny ass dog are barking and rushing to me (this is why i still afraid dog)

>bullied no reason (fck that shithole. Too many shit people)
>>
>>35191475
your dad is an asshole, tell him to fit me irl
>>
I broke my leg. Nobody believed me. I had a lot of issues with showing I was in pain, but for once I was telling people I was hurting and, like I feared, was ignored.

I only found out it was broken about nine months later when the break formed a calcified black lump in my leg. Because that was a visible sign of serious injury, people took me seriously.
>>
>>35191305
>get dragged to sisters gay ass soccer practice
>fuck this I wanna go home and watch dbz
>mom makes me watch 2 yr old brother
>practice is over and she's talking to the coach
>walk with brother to car
>not paying attention to him
>a car screeches to a halt in the street
>notice my brother is in front of it crying
>mom goes fucking silverback
>saves the worst for when we get home
>"YOU WANTED YOUR LITTLE BROTHER TO DIE, DIDN'T YOU!"
That was when I was 12, I'm 32 now. She apologized later but I've never forgiven her for telling me that.
>>
>>35194885
He was a nightmare growing up, I was pretty scared of him. Shouldn't have a kid at 17 with a bipolar chick desu.

I remember another occasion where he was lowering a wardrobe out of a window and wanted me to guide it down. I was stood a fair bit back to watch it lower. The string he was using to lower it on snapped, it plummeted and shattered. He came down and passive-aggressively said it ws 'a good job I didn't trust him' and had been stood back (wasn't true in this case, I just wanted a better view). So he was offended, in essence, that I hadn't been crushed by his falling furniture.

Like I said though, now I don't see him much he's a lot better.
>>
>>35191305
Being involuntarily committed to a mental hospital when I was 16, which is kind of ironic if you think about it.
>>
>>35194963
shes correct , the only reason to not be keeping an eye on TWO YEAR OLD IN TRAFFIC is cause you wanted him to die , you are lying to urself, you are shit brother, human garbage.
>>
Having a rough childhood is a funny thing. It's a shame how profound the effect of your upbringing is on your mind, your personality and ultimately, your life.
>>
I want to fucking kill myself I'm so stupid and white
>>
>>35196094
gill yosef, wyboy
>>
https://youtu.be/dnbAbEh8nRA

My uncle almost died.

I saved his life.
>>
>be 5
>home with mom, expecting dad and older brother home for dinner
>5pm, he should've been home by now
>6pm, mom wondering where they are
>late 80s so no cell phones to call him
>7pm, mom getting worried
>8pm, she puts me in the car, starts to go out and look for them
>8:20pm, see a huge collection of flashing blue, red and white lights up ahead in the road
>pull up closer, police blocked off the road
>suddenly see it, my dads pickup all smashed into another car
>debris and oil everywhere
>mom screaming, I scream too
>deputy comes over and identifies himself, asks who we are
>he backs up, tells my mom there's been a terrible accident
>puts us in his police car, watch the ambulances pull off
>follow to the hospital
>stay there for hours, mom practically catatonic
>father lived for 5 hours after crash in a coma, bro died on impact
>I'm never the same, mom has never recovered, deep mental illness for us both
>>
File: feels.png (6KB, 204x248px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
6KB, 204x248px
>>35191305
When I was 8 years old, I made my then 6 year old cousin play with my dick. I've never told anybody and feel incredibly guilty ever since.
>>
>>35191305
seeing my dad get beat up by my uncles and them almost stabbing him with a knife
>>
>>35191659
Kids are disgusting. The only thing that makes me happy is imagining them growing up and realising the world isn't fair.
>>
Probst when I was forced to suck our family friends dick when I was 6. I remember my parents didn't want to deal with it so they put me in special classes for children who are victims of sexual assult. Second one was probably when my older brothers were teasing and picking on me so I reacted and tried to defend myself. I threatened to throw a shoe or something at them and they told step father. He threw me by the back of my neck and proceeded to pick me up by my jaw and slam me into a wall. Strings of abuse like that continued and I still get nervous when. People put their hands behind my neck
>>
File: 1485247502309.jpg (23KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
1485247502309.jpg
23KB, 338x430px
>>35191305
My parent's divorcement
I was 5
>>
My father was ill with schizophrenia and all my childhood beaten and mocked me.
>>
>>35195052
fucking ell, some people juft arent ment for parenting
>>
>>35194634
Write a hentai about it desu

Traumatic my ass

Also
>had a gf
NORMIE GIT OUT REEEEEE
>>
My mom cut her wrists open in front of me in the kitchen so she could smear it on my dad's clothes. I was 12.

Why did I have to be born into a family with a plethora of mental illnesses
>>
>4th grade, about to go to art class
>everyone lines up to walk to the art room
>bully behind me stepping on my heels
>grab safety scissors like a ninja star
>pretend to throw them behind bully's back
>slips out of my hand and hits him
>he's unharmed, just a tiny red mark
>parents meeting with superintendent
>i'm suspended from school for 4 weeks
>made to take therapy by the school
>kid's mom tries to sue my family
>school system marks me as problem child
>intensively monitored forever after
>suspended for minor bullshit constantly
>permanent record is fucked for life
>end up getting put in special needs

WOW THAT SURE WAS REASONABLE

GREAT JOB RESPONSIBLE ADULTS
>>
>>35197074
Holy shit

Shits fucked up
>>
I have two;

>be 7
>at some kind of dinner with my stupid extended family that I hate
>sitting on trampoline with much older step-cousins
>they want to double jump me (basically preload the springs on the trampoline so I get launched higher up in the air than normal)
>say I don't wanna
>they insist
>i go flying
>land forehead first on trampoline
>knocked out cold, have concussion
>afraid of heights and trampolines and anything related ever since

>11
>parents divorced
>messy divorce with lots of unpleasantness
>>
A kid punched me in school. It's the reason I am the way I am now.
>>
>>35197000
>Why did I have to be born into a family with a plethora of mental illnesses
It's really nice to finally meet somebody with the same feels
Sorry about your mom, anon
My mom got abused by my father and me and my brother also suffered from his cynical outbursts and ager attacks
>>
>>35197112

Wait, no. One more.

>be about 8
>in church children's choir i was forced to join
>don't wanna sing
>on stage in front of church, choir starts singing and i just stand there with jaw locked shut
>choir director makes a comment to entire church about how Tyler didn't sing
>my dad comes up to the stage
>takes me out and asks if i'm sick
>i say yes
>he doesn't believe me
>brings me back in to auditorium and pushes me up to the stage again
>everyone laughs
>never trusted my father again
>>
>>35191457
Besides the age, thats fugging hot desu.
>>
>>35197074
even if i pretended to imagine a real trouble maker being put through that mess
i can't see it working in any kind of reasonably helpful way
bureaucracy and kids do not mix
>>
>>35197074
Does that really happen? Was it really a red little spot?
>>
>>35197181

And one more, this one not so much traumatising but just weird. It was the first time i realized my father was insane.

>don't remember age, maybe 5
>family road trip
>father is freaking out because (i later learned) he is agoraphobic and has panic attacks
>parents arguing because dad wanted to turn around and go home
>stop in small town
>arguing intensifies
>mom (who is driving) locks the doors and engages the child safety door lock locking thing so dad can't get out from passenger side
>dad rolls down window and jumps out of car
>runs off in to a field
>we wait for an hour, he doesn't come back
>I don't see him again for a week
>>
Every story in this thread is either hardcore abuse shit, or pussy stuff like 'parents divorsed'
>>
>>35197287
The skin wasn't broken, no bruise, no blood, nothing.

They tried to frame it as me wanting to stab him in the back as revenge for stepping on my shoes and oh my god it could have hit his spine and paralyzed him consequences will never be the same.

Then lying and saying it was an 'accident.'

I remember being asked repeatedly in great detail 2 weeks later at a conference table full of very serious adults in suits stuff like exactly how was I holding the scissors? Of course I didn't remember, it was 2 weeks ago, I was holding them like a 4th grader holds a fucking ninja star cunt what do you expect me to say?

This is the kind of shit that happens when schools for children enact "strict zero-tolerance violence policy."
>>
File: 16298210_p0.jpg (1MB, 1089x1089px) Image search: [Google]
16298210_p0.jpg
1MB, 1089x1089px
>>35197000
My mom was frequently sent to the psych ward when I was thirteen.
Family openly told me she wanted to kill herself.
Dad last year told me he wanted to end his life as well.
>>
>>35197405
As one of the hardcore abuse robots, don't underestimate the effect divorce can have. There's a reason all those nigs are raised by single parents.
>>
>>35196642
You were only two years older than him. You probably didn't understand it was wrong, did you?
>>
>>35191305
I've had a lot of traumatic stuff happen in my childhood, but the most traumatic was when I was 10 years old and I watched my mother jump in front of a train and commit suicide. It was the most gruesome and horrifying things I've ever seen and it's etched into my mind permanently
>>
Dad being a paedophile, was physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abused by him.
My mum being a depressive bitch, was physically, verbally and emotionally abused by her
Step dad was physically and verbally abusive

wew lad. Fucking murdering of all the untainted normies when
>>
>>35197184
She's kinda hot but idk man times were spooky.
>>
>>35197764
pedos aint normies they are degenerates
>>
File: aylmaoweedmanpepe.jpg (61KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
aylmaoweedmanpepe.jpg
61KB, 630x630px
>>35192694
You feel like that too? I worry about that most of the time.
>>
>>35191305
Watching my grandfather die less than a yard away from me (he was not visibly sick and the death was extremely unexpected) never dealt with it and still have nightmares about the sound and face he made when he died.
Like 8 years ago by the way
>>
>>35196693
why not show them that right now and rape them?
>>
Not sure how much it actually effected me in retrospect, but I was molested by a cousin of mine when I was 8 or 9. he brought me into his room, locked the door, put on porn, and touched my dick. I have a specific memory of him retracting my foreskin and using his finger to wipe up a bit of smegma that was starting to form.

I remember running home, and I even remember trying to tell people what happened but not being believed.

So, objectively, that's probably it.
>>
>>35198014

NOTE : I suspect more happened because the mental image the memories form seems incomplete to me. He was maybe 15 or 16 when this happened. I'm pretty sure this event is what caused my DID.
>>
>>35197971
What of? Heart attack?
>>
>>35197803
I'd try to hit on her again.

How old was she?
>>
File: 1457874890664.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1457874890664.png
362KB, 700x700px
>>35198009
I.. uhhh
You win this round weirdo.
>>
>>35197844
Nah m8. Some victims of abuse feel some sort of anger towards those who were not abused since they will never feel this kind of pain.

So we will give them pain. Even then, not even a fraction of pain that abuse victims have suffered.
>>
>>35198096
at the time she was like 8, now she's 19
>>
>>35198082
Complications of Cardiomegaly iirc
Don't remember many details about the cause of death/funeral and so on, but the image of his lifeless face in front of me will never leave my mind
>>
>>35198205
So you are 15 or 16?
Try to fugg her and fuck off until you are 18.
Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>35198201
I don't really know how much I suffered. It affects me of course, but I've blocked most of it out and can't remember. Pretty horrendous though, when something triggers a lost memory.
>>
>>35192464
>>35192481
>>35192522
Why the fuck did your family single you out like that?
>>
File: 1455932890502.jpg (62KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1455932890502.jpg
62KB, 550x550px
>Getting molested at a young age multiple times, raped on one occasion
>Getting locked in a closet overnight with my sister when I was five
>Getting strangled at my own birthday party by my cunt of an aunt when I was 8

Honestly there was a lot more worse shit I dealt with through college.
>>
>>35198428
Sounds like a shitty birthday desu.
>>
File: literally shaking.gif (20KB, 387x527px) Image search: [Google]
literally shaking.gif
20KB, 387x527px
on paper when I got raped but my teenage years with a benzo addled mother is what broke me
>>
>>35198281
>but I've blocked most of it out
Iktfb. Therapist said I have a flat effect since my brain has shut down to cope.
Not fun
>>
>>35198708
Yeah, I'm in therapy too, unsurprisingly. Most of the work we do in group centres around rebuilding family structures to be functional.
>>
My slutty mom bought me 16gb of ram when I needed 32. Haven't been the same since.
>>
>>35198832
>falling for ram meme
lol u deserved it
>>
File: tails.png (55KB, 223x181px) Image search: [Google]
tails.png
55KB, 223x181px
Phisically, at 11 when I was drugged up by my grandmother with Xanax and Strattera for 1 year.
Only now at 21 I am starting to realize how bad it fucked my brain up..

Also probably getting told by my dad "YOU should have died instead of your grandmother you schizophrenic piece of shit, go kill yourself"

I haven't seen him in 3 years, if I ever see him ever again I will give up on what I've built for myself in the past few years and I will murder him on the spot.
>>
All of it.
tfw basically started living, forming opinions, having emotions etc, at age 23, and before that everything is empty
>>
I don't believe all you idiots saying you were molested or raped or sexually abused whatever.

Stop being melodramatic. Be honest. It's not that fucking bad. "Traumatic," really?

You're just making excuses. Seeing your best friend's dead body in 8th grade is traumatic.

Having someone tickle your little pickle is just kids being kids you fucking morons.
>>
>>35198954
Better start searching for him. Let him know who really should have died.
>>
>>35199026
Were you touched? No?
Fuck off then.
Look at the scientific research. Then look at yourself in the mirror and call yourself a retard.
>>
File: 1487345096787.jpg (99KB, 896x820px) Image search: [Google]
1487345096787.jpg
99KB, 896x820px
>>35199026
>wew I learned about mortality at age 13-14 ;_;

lol fuck off
pretty much everyone ITT has a friend/family member who died you faggot

I saw my grandfather fall and bash his head open
like everyone who isnt a fag, I got over it.
>>
>>35199026
gr8 b8 m9
>>
>>35199063
YES. Literally everyone gets touched as a child. Old women felt up my dick at the community pool. My older sister's friends put makeup on me and made me show them my dick. The first time I had sex I got raped by a greasy hamplanet. That's part of growing up you retard. It's not abusive or traumatic. Fucking get over it.
>>
>>35199131
Normalfag get the fuck off my board and out of my thread.
>>
File: 1474164335638.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1474164335638.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>35194634
that sounds hot

oregano
>>
>>35199131
It's okay anon! Everybody gets molested, beaten up and neglected by their dad! Hurr durr
>>
>>35199474
>wahhh mommy made me give her footrubs i was sexually abused hurrdurr
>>
File: 1422064522901.png (8KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1422064522901.png
8KB, 500x450px
>>35191305
being molested by a guy in his 20s a few times when i was around 6 or 7.
>>
>>35199521
Top kek lad.
My dad is a convicted paedophile
>>
File: 1484534281394.jpg (43KB, 606x604px) Image search: [Google]
1484534281394.jpg
43KB, 606x604px
>being molested
>having to take my mum to the hospital after she botched doing IV drugs
>>
File: 1430790255688.gif (9KB, 343x316px) Image search: [Google]
1430790255688.gif
9KB, 343x316px
>mom and dad going through divorce
>me and my big bro have to stay with my grandmother
>after a while mom and her new bf pick us up to move in with them
>her bf likes my brother but absolutely HATES me but I never knew why
>he bullyed me a lot but dunking my head in the toilet and held my head underwater when having a bath(I was like 6-7 at the time?)
>he did that multiple times
>mom didn't believe me but when I told my dad he went mental
>can't remember much after that but I remember me and my brother had to give a statement to a child therapist and a police officer in a child friendly interrogation room
>>
I'm a foster child. Do I need to say more?
>>
File: Tom and Jerry.jpg (15KB, 291x287px) Image search: [Google]
Tom and Jerry.jpg
15KB, 291x287px
>>35191305
> 19 years old, home from college.
> On my riding lawmower listening to music, reflecting about life and the past
> try to think of my oldest memories
> Think about first moving into my house when i was 3, remember playing with neighbors
> Remember older neighbor like 5 or 6 one day wanted to play a game called lifeguard
> said lifeguards to save people suck the other persons dick
> had me suck his dick and he sucked mine
> turn the lawn mower off and sit there realizing i was molested as a child and just repressed it.
>>
For me it was my experiences with girls around 6th-7th grade.

>walking home from school one day with my friend
>one of his friends who happened to be a girl shows up
>"oh, hey, Mari. This is my friend, anon."
>she says "oh. He's ugly" without hesitation

>at my friends house, chilling, playing Xbox
>he decides to call a girl
>they talk for a while, then he asks if she wants to hangout
>"with me and Chris" he says
>they go back and forth a bit more
>"oh, come on. Don't be like that. He already has enough people saying that."
>instantly knew what she had said about me

But the one that hit me most was when he and I went to another girls house for a short time.

>arrive at her house, we're in the alleyway behind her house (her parents were very protective)
>she comes out
>"hey Sarah" he says
>"hey, Nate. Who's this?"
>"this is my friend, anon" he says
>"Ew he's ugly."
>I shrug it off the first time
>"omg he's just so hideous, like wow."
>"how do you hangout with him? He's so ugly" she continues
>"he's a really cool guy" he replied, trying to defend me
>I start to feel uncomfortable at this point and the feeling is growing rapidly
>I'm just standing there, defenseless and speechless
>She berates me even more
>my friend glances at me and concludes that we leave
>"bye, Nate! Ditch your ugly friend!" she screamed as we walked away

My confidence was completely shattered during these years.
>>
Is this thread a pity party? If so, what kind of cake is there?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>I was once a chad for a few years
>>
>>35201724
triple chocolate~
>>
File: 1487607048471.jpg (44KB, 485x475px) Image search: [Google]
1487607048471.jpg
44KB, 485x475px
>>35191305
My mom tried to commit suicide when I was in middle school
Recently she's been blaming me for her having bipolar type 2, and saying she wishes she actually did die
Mommy hates me, feels very bad
>>
>>35201724
Funfetti cake. because that stuff is fucking delicious, and sad bots love to eat junk anyway
>>
>>35201900
It's going to take a long time, but some day you'll realize she's just being a stupid bitch. I mean REALLY realize it. You're going to constantly put yourself down and you won't even notice it.
I highly suggest you learn mindfulness so you can stop yourself before you go down that spiral.
>>
>>35201928
I dunno what that is so I'm going with
>>35201871

My favourite though, is probably a lemon or strawberry cheesecake.

What cakes do other abuse survivors like?
>>
>>35191305
being born and released into this pitiful existence
>>
File: enhanced-5296-1453328909-13.jpg (186KB, 625x857px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-5296-1453328909-13.jpg
186KB, 625x857px
>>35202061
This is funfetti cake senpai. It's very good.
It reminds me of the childhood innocence I was robbed of.
>>
>>35202177
Wew that actually does look fun and delicious. You can see why people become adult babies if that's on the table.
>>
>>35191457
Oh my god. I have a similar story, though I was more like 8 and my cousin was female and I'm not too sure about your situation.
>>
File: 6.png (160KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
160KB, 500x305px
Either when my mentally ill mom said I should die, or when she locked me in my room for a day
>>
>>35191305
Nearly raped by a girl and her friends. She was repulsive and her friends were tough guys. Barely fought my way home.

Brother died a year later.

If we're counting high school as 'childhood' at least.
>>
>>35191305
>basically raped by my sister as a kid at age 6
>dad broke my rip when he got drunk and I tried to stop him from beating.my mom
>he disowned me the day after when I didn't take his side when my older brother of age 35 found out and went on a huge rant
One of those events left a mark on me desu

Never forgive
Never forget
>>
File: IMG_1255.jpg (494KB, 1920x1371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1255.jpg
494KB, 1920x1371px
>>35202713
The world is hard anon. I'm sorry.
>>
Had a dream about some roastie trying to steal all my money so I said if she did, I'd rape her. She said I was no different from my own rapists. I said that's not true - at least I'd have paid her.
>>
idk but im regularly psychically raped by aliens and given assloads of extremely specialized intelligence to do evil things and manipulate people then return to myself dry erased radically dull basically retarded completely empty

i fucking hate this so much and who the fuck are you suppose to talk about it to
>>
>>35203637
A psychotherapist would be a good start m8
>>
>>35200901
They were probably ugly girls on the inside and outside.
>>
>>35203637
You were probably psychically asking for it you mental slut
>>
>>35202713
>raped by my sister

What is with these faggots today, not realizing they lived the dream?
>>
>>35203735
not fucking really
>>35203975
true
>>
File: bee eating ketchup.png (280KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bee eating ketchup.png
280KB, 800x450px
So my parents brought here illegally, right?

One day after leaving afterschool activities in the fourth grade I started walking home. I cut through some woods and passed by a park. There was a bunch of black kids just playing around and they decided to surround me in that aggressive semi circle way. I remember them saying "whitey" and a couple of other words while I kept telling them that my English was terrible. They jumped me, started pulling my hair, beating me, and stole my Atomic Purple Gameboy Color with Dragon Warrior III game.

When my father got home he asked me if I could identify them. I said no.

He then fucking scolded me for cutting through the forest and not following the clear cut route home and instructions I had been following for the last two years. All I wanted to do was play fucking video games in a park.
>>
>>35203988
>>35203988
Being sexually abused at a young age is a fetish
Its not as good as you'd think anon espically if you don't know what's actually going on you fucker
>>
>>35191305
when i found out that
traps are gay
>>
I was raped by my friend's dad when I would sleep over at his house.
>>
>>35204149
Context on pic related

And you know youdad was right
>>
>>35204257
I know my dad was right.
>>
>>35204257
Sorry about the gook runes. Its from Katanagatari, a really good anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtnjhniQ0co
>>
>>35204263
Little Red Riding Hood was written for a reason anon. To protect good white children from violent niggers.
>>
my parents were alcoholics, they neglected to take care or even pay attention to me growing up. when i wasn't listening to my mom and dad yelling at eachother i'd roam around the neighborhood/town, visiting friends and family friends, this eventually lead me to being molested several times (i was 6-8) by the same dude. didn't talk about it with anyone, eventually i just became so shut in i had no friends growing up, no parents that really wanted to properly care for me, i turned out MI and turned into a full blown stalker.
>>
>>35204320
Thanks for the source anon
I'll look into it
>>
>>35204489
Its like eight hour long episodes, high production value.

DO
NOT
GET
SPOILED
>>
not sure if traumatic, a friend and i would go to another kid's house play truth or dare, had another kid suck my penis.

when a friend of mine gave me a facial when i was sleeping over. another time he raped me. i got into a car accident 2013, he came to visit me. i told the hospital about it, they did nothing about it. when i finally came home i came out to my parents about it, they did nothing about it. they let him into the house. he stole a bunch of my video games.
>>
>>35191305

Nothing. I have had 0 traumatic events afaik and still im an autistic fuck up. Born tobe shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXXTLf7oouU
>>
>>35204489
>>35204497
he means like 48 minutes per episode
>>
When I was 8 or 9 I was attacked by a pit bull while out playing on my scooter. I had lacerations and puncture wounds to my arms and abdomen. I must've been screaming something fierce because like half the neighborhood came outside to see what the hell was going on.
>>
>>35191305
I was like 5 or 6 and my sea urchin came through and put me in closet and started making out with me and it spooked me really hard I guess. Pretty sure it's the reason I can't talk to girls.
>>
I was running around, then I tripped and fell on a grate and then the skin on my palms fell off, then I ran home, asked my brother to help me somehow, and he didn't do anything. He just said: "Shut up, I'm playing counter strike."
>>
>>35204748
pretty interesting topic, thanks for posting it
>>
It's not really a single event, but probably my parents breaking up when I was 2 and again when I was 4. Apparently they would get physically violent sometimes, but I don't really remember. I wish they had aborted me.
>>
Dad was legitimate pedophile and sexually abused sister, emotionally abused mom. Weirdly obsessed with me and would tell my older sister they didn't need her anymore because they had me. Constantly gaslighted my mother, hated brother because he's autistic. Glad he's dead desu.
>>
>>35193586
yeah please tell the story
>>
The lack of molestation by my older sisters really fucked me up because now I'll never be able to experience it. They bullied me and I have a thing for slightly older women as a result, but am unable to find anyone because autism
>>
>>35196853
Weak little faggot, divorce is the easiest shit to go through
>>
File: 36008_127724063931247_7548670_n.jpg (56KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
36008_127724063931247_7548670_n.jpg
56KB, 720x541px
I lost a eye when I was 12, but it's all ok I got some sweet anime super powers from it..

It's a scar that never aged or healed, safe to say I win every time folks wanna compare scars.
>>
File: 1410648730776.png (360KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1410648730776.png
360KB, 600x590px
>>35200717
>tfw you experience a repressed memory

Fuck, I know how awful it is Anon.
I was walking to school one day and then I remembered I was molested and raped as a kid. I fucking lost consciousness and woke up a couple minutes later.

Couldn't focus that entire day, nothing seemed important as I tried to piece together all the details.
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.