[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK anon ayy this the best SHIT, you want get BAKED with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: bong_smoking_woman.jpg (66KB, 477x514px) Image search: [Google]
bong_smoking_woman.jpg
66KB, 477x514px
FUCK anon ayy this the best SHIT, you want get BAKED with me?
>>
>tfw no 420brazeit gf to smoke and play video games with
>>
>>35190844
Fuck yeah.

With those pigtails shes asking for it.
>>
woah, i get to smonk AND look at a cute girl at the same time???

heck yeah
>>
>>35190978
>>35191092
>hell yeah /b/ros!

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>35191129
>enthusiastic responses are for reddit

Brainlets OUT
>>
>>35191159
enthusiastic =/= cringe

Reddit OUT
>>
>>35190978
you are cringe
>>
File: normie reaction.jpg (169KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
normie reaction.jpg
169KB, 1663x1247px
>>35190978
lurk more you fukin degenerate normie
>>
File: 1480325168582.jpg (18KB, 314x469px) Image search: [Google]
1480325168582.jpg
18KB, 314x469px
Sure, why not. I don't smoke (or even drink, for that matter) but I find the idea of a stoner gf kinda comfy.
>>
people who smoke weed on a daily, even weekly basis are the kind of people that make me want to kill my self, the sheer idiocy these people portray is fucking ridiculous. The stoner culture is absolutely disgusting and they are so blind and defensive against the fact that weed is a demotivator and will not get you anywhere in life, I have seen it first hand, all my friends who are, or were daily pot smokers have not made it anywhere in life. Pot legitimately fucks you, it makes you slow, unresponsive and stupid
>>
>>35191260
says you posting on r9k
>>
No because that's fucking ILLEGAL WHERE I AM you fucking whore. I'm calling the fucking police, you're fucked.
>>
>>35191273
says you addicted to drugs and posting on r9k
>>
>>35191260
Completely depends on the person
>>
>>35191260
>He's fallen for the ratrace meme

HAHA never gets old.
>>
>>35190844
Only if we watch animu desu
>>
>>35190844
no thanks i have anxiety issues that get worse on weed, i would probably become even more quiet and unable to think
>>
>>35191283
Says you never have smoked before, to be honest it less addictive to fatty foods. Also I've seen people who smoked about twice a week be more successful than me. The problem is a placebo associated with it. Fuck it even helped my depression for about a week after it because it gave me a new prospective. I don't smoke that often, but I'm not completely against it.
>>
>>35191260
I got a STEM degree making As while smoking every day my senior year. Responsibility and motivation depends more on the person than weed.

I will say I never smoked until I was 21 and there is research that shows it has more long lasting cognitive effects on teens than adults.
>>
only fuck with dabs and edible
*takes dab rig out and heats it with ma blowtorch*
*hit the tab*
"shittttt nigga lets go to the underside
>>
>>35191260
feeling stupid is so comfy
>>
>>35190844
Aight pass that shit homie
>burns thumb while lighting up
>barely gets high
>pretend like I am so I have an excuse to laserfocus on her face

Ah well.
>>
>>35190844
Stoner grills are a trap. Source: was stoner, encountered stoner grills, they're garbage people.
>>
>>35191527
>you will never smoke meth with JLH

Just end me
>>
>>35191577
thats why you need a poly drug using girlfriend.
who also is mental ill

we're fun as fuck.

ive been up for 3 days still smokin shard and took a hit of pink kusk.

stoners are the worst drug subculture.
pill heads are shit too. even tho i am one.

nothing wrong with methheads.

top teir drug addicts are coke and boozer.s
>>
>>35191577
no personality in my opinion
>>
>>35190844
Sorry, I have some interviews lined up so I'll have to refrain for now.
>>
File: 1487244763748.jpg (109KB, 540x679px) Image search: [Google]
1487244763748.jpg
109KB, 540x679px
>>35190844
>tfw no emo/alternative/scene gf to get regularly baked with

what's the fucking point...
>>
>>35190884
Used to have this kind of. Fixing to off myself soon. It's been almost 3 monthes and im just a hollow shell of a person that smokes weed every day to feel numb
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.